What's new

How much money do you spend in restaurants?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Spending money and buying food from restaurants is a very common thing in many places. There are many people who buy food and spend money in restaurants. Some people spend money every month and some also spend money every week as well. So, how much do you spend in restaurants?

I usually visit restaurants every two weeks or so, here going out to eat at restaurants is generally quite expensive, so if I only pay for what I'm going to eat, more or less I usually spend at least $15-$20, between the food and the drink, and let's not talk about whether I pay the order to someone else.

I haven't been to a restaurant in years. I have gone to fast food joints in the past, but that's to take home. I like to eat at home, I don't spend a lot of money going out. I'm a cheap person, and try to avoid going to restaurants too often.

I do not spend a lot of money on restaurants, I do not even visit restaurants frequently. The last time I went to a restaurant was about two weeks ago and I spent around $30. I like to cook and eat at home. Going to a restaurant is not only costly but also not healthy.

Spending money and buying food from restaurants is a very common thing in many places. There are many people who buy food and spend money in restaurants. Some people spend money every month and some also spend money every week as well. So, how much do you spend in restaurants?
Anyway, th
I do not spend a lot of money on restaurants, I do not even visit restaurants frequently. The last time I went to a restaurant was about two weeks ago and I spent around $30. I like to cook and eat at home. Going to a restaurant is not only costly but also not healthy.
We should maintain between our earnings and expenses because if we spend too much then we may suffer losses but if you manage all your money in a better way then you can benefit from it.If we spend money as per our need in restaurants or other hotels, it will benefit us because the money saved can be used in our monthly bills.

Not much really, I'm not one of those who eat out frequently, maybe I go out to restaurants 1 time every two weeks, and I don't usually go to very expensive restaurants, so maybe $40-50 a month no more or even less.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back