What's new

How much money do you need to start ebay business?

For me I think that starting ebay business wont cost that much you can start the business with as low as $5k you dont just have to wait till you accumudate all the money in the world before that can become real.

Its also depend on the level of business you want to discharge there for money

The eBay business is capital intensive and if you wish to start such business, you would need nothing less than 5K, and it could be more depending on the type of eBay business you want to establish.

The business is capital intensive I beleive I also think that the 5k can do at the start but there will also be a time where you will need some money to grow the business well, if you manage the business properly to bring result then you can really get money from there and reinvest

may be, Some time recently you begin offering, you'll require an eBay account. you'll ought to enroll. In the event that you arrange to sell casually, like offering things you not require or need, a individual account is the most excellent alternative.

You do not need to invest too much money if you want to start selling items on eBay because the website has been set up in such a way that they are only going to be getting commission if you are making money.

I did not have any intention on starting an ebay business but going through research online , i guess starting an ebay business online should cost around four to five thousand.

The eBay business is capital intensive and if you wish to start such business, you would need nothing less than 5K, and it could be more depending on the type of eBay business you want to establish.
Is the 5k in dollars?. If yes, i don't think it will be easy for so many people to start. But i know it will not reach at that price because $5000 is a big amount of money. I think with the budget of $100 you can be able to start.

Starting a business on eBay is basically going to be one of the best decisions that you are going to take because it is very cheap to set up as you just need verification before you can start.

Starting a business on eBay is basically going to be one of the best decisions that you are going to take because it is very cheap to set up as you just need verification before you can start.
Of course, most of the online platforms requires some kind of verification before you will be allowed in order to avoid any kind of fraud. Do you know how much someone needs in order to venture into an eBay business?.

To start an eBay business, one will need close to $20,000 because the business needs a lot of capital to start and you will need to get some stocks on ground for the potential customers.

To start an eBay business, one will need close to $20,000 because the business needs a lot of capital to start and you will need to get some stocks on ground for the potential customers.
I think $20000 is too much for such a business. if you need 20000 dollars to start such a business how much you do you think you can be making monthly basis?. I think $5000 is probably ok.

There is not a minimum amount you must invest. However, I think that the more money you will invest, the more you may earn. This is because investing more means that you will buy and sell more products online.

I think $20000 is too much for such a business. if you need 20000 dollars to start such a business how much you do you think you can be making monthly basis?. I think $5000 is probably ok.
If you're talking about an online store, you would need a lot of money to get your store stocked so that whenever your client demand for a particular product, it will be delivered very quickly. You will also need an offline store that you would keep the products.

@chibsom,I think that amount of money is never that too much I even read that some ebay professional spend upto $50k to start working on that plartform thou I have tested and know if that is true.

But I think that $20k can do for a start if you are a newbie that is new starter

If you're talking about an online store, you would need a lot of money to get your store stocked so that whenever your client demand for a particular product, it will be delivered very quickly. You will also need an offline store that you would keep the products.
if you are selling digital products you actually do not need an offline office. I have seen some people who set up their online stores without having a physical store. That is actually what dropshipping is all about and it deals with offline products.

if you are selling digital products you actually do not need an offline office. I have seen some people who set up their online stores without having a physical store. That is actually what dropshipping is all about and it deals with offline products.
If you are establishing an eBay business, you won't be selling only digital products. At least, you will have one or two other products that you would include to make it a full business.

If you are establishing an eBay business, you won't be selling only digital products. At least, you will have one or two other products that you would include to make it a full business.
There is absolutely nothing wrong if you are selling only digital product but I bet its going to cost you alot of money.

Sometime if you dont have the money to start the business then you can get a loan for yourself its going to help you alot.

Of course, I know. Dropshipping does not only involve digital product because you can be selling physical products as a dropshipper and make some good amount of money from it. Many people make it a full-time business.

There is absolutely nothing wrong if you are selling only digital product but I bet its going to cost you alot of money.

Sometime if you dont have the money to start the business then you can get a loan for yourself its going to help you alot.
Selling digital product will not cost too much of money. In fact, it is the best product to sell online because it will minimise lot of expenses, but you cannot create an eBay business and only sell only the digital products.

Well, it depends on how much big or great you want it to be but I believe that amount of $5k is just an assumption and thinking it may be enough but things are becoming more expensive than we think.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back