What's new

How much money do you need to start ebay business?

To be very frank 5k will never be enough for ebay business its one of the high costing business which anyone can do I will suggest that you budget around $20k for this business if you really want to make money here.

Except you just want to start something moderate which wont fetched you good return.

I had a freind who is using that website to earn,its going to cost you about $3000 to start a mega deal with ebay its one of those place where people do earn.

So I think that my freind when he first started he uses about $3000 so that is why an suggesting that budget but its going to depend on your pocket

eBay is actually a nice business to start up and the capital needed to start it depends on how big you want it to be. If you're going to help someone sell their products online to get paid will be cheaper than if you're the one buying the products and reselling them.
So the total cost of capital needed is the sum of all the goods prices and how much you will use to advertise them online for potential consumers.

eBay is actually a nice business to start up and the capital needed to start it depends on how big you want it to be. If you're going to help someone sell their products online to get paid will be cheaper than if you're the one buying the products and reselling them.
So the total cost of capital needed is the sum of all the goods prices and how much you will use to advertise them online for potential consumers.
If you are talking about ebay business I had a couple of freinds who are doing those business and when I enquire from them last how much they use to start the business I think the suggestion was something like $1500 which was so suprising its how depend on how you want things done there

This type of business is very capital-intensive business. You will need a lot of money and if you have $100k, you could give it a try because it is very capital-intensive.

Well, it depends on how much big or great you want it to be but I believe that amount of $5k is just an assumption and thinking it may be enough but things are becoming more expensive than we think.
$5000 is not too little for you to start an eBay business. There are people starting with even less than that and on the long run they are probably making some profit.

If you want to make more money, then you will also need to spend more money. The key to making more sales is to sell items that are in high demand.

I didn't need any money to start selling on eBay, because I sell my used items. Things I bought that didn't fit, things I somehow own more than one of, I've even sold broken computers for the parts. Some of the clothing items didn't sell yet, but I've sold 2 air cooler units that I accidentally bought 4 from eBay, a laptop for the parts when the charger broke off the motherboard, and a laptop charger that was the wrong type for my laptop. It isn't easy but you can actually start an eBay seller business without initially spending a dime. Now if you want to sell brand new things it will clearly cost a few hundred dollars to get an inventory started. Even then it isn't a huge investment. You'd likely spend less than you did on your smartphone.

Well, ebay business is an online business stuffs and i don't personally think there will be any specific amount of money that will enough to run the business more effectively because there are always new things introduced to the market.

Well starting out on eBay doesn't require too much capital and it would also be dependent on the product to be sold too, so 100 dollars or 200 should be enough to successfully set up shop

Some people invest a small amount of money and they make good money by selling items online. This is because they tend to invest money in items that sell faster.

Starting an ebay business is just one of the best way to make some extra money online but the issue is just that you will need to try your possible best and ensure that you actually saved some money for that and I think its going to cost you around $2500 to get started.

Selling things on eBay does not really bring me you so much worried because all you just need to do is to verify and you can start selling immediately then be paying based on how much you sell.

Starting a successful ebay business sometime seems to be somehow costly if you want to start an ebay business your budget should run uptto $5000,I have a couple of freinds who is into the business now and they said 5- is what they use to start the business ranging from website creation to advertising

Starting a successful ebay business sometime seems to be somehow costly if you want to start an ebay business your budget should run uptto $5000,I have a couple of freinds who is into the business now and they said 5- is what they use to start the business ranging from website creation to advertising
It may not really be up to 5000k but some thing like 2k can Start you a mini eBay businesses if you don't have the money why not tally with a friend who can help you contribute and partner with you

The cost of living is increasing and I think that the cost required to start an Ebay business is also increasing. You may need to invest more to make more profits each month.

The cost of living is increasing and I think that the cost required to start an Ebay business is also increasing. You may need to invest more to make more profits each month.
Starting an eBay business is not a rocket science. your country of residence should also be put into consideration if you want to venture into such a business. If there is inflation like mine the cost of starting any business will also be increasing.

To start an ebay business I think you will need some good amount of money which range like $3000 its a better sum of money people use this to start such business so I beleive that $3000 can do for a start

Starting an eBay business is not a rocket science. your country of residence should also be put into consideration if you want to venture into such a business. If there is inflation like mine the cost of starting any business will also be increasing.

I am not sure about E-Bay, but majority of the countries are supported by the Amazon platform. Starting a business on Amazon is not that hard but investing capital could be a hard choice.

I am not sure about E-Bay, but majority of the countries are supported by the Amazon platform. Starting a business on Amazon is not that hard but investing capital could be a hard choice.
There are some kind of restrictions in the eBay platform. I don't think everyone around the world can use it and they reason maybe because of their payment methods or something of that nature. Amazon platform is supported everywhere in the world and that is why they are so successful.

I have not traded on ebay before and I'm not consider trading anytime soon, so, I don't how much is needed to sell there. But from what I heard, you can used items on ebay. You can sell your, own, used product on ebay. If that is the case, I don't people need big money to sell things on ebay. However, one may need to pay for promotion if he or she want to make quick sell.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back