What's new

How much money do you need to make in a day to be good working online?

I live in a level 1 country, the fact is that I also have an offline job so I mean that $ 10 online are quite good for me, but yes, here you need $ 25-$ 30 per day minimum, if you live in countries like Germany, France, Switzerland or others the figure may be close to the one you mention, I live in Spain, do you live in a level 3 country?
If you work on tier 1 counties it's not hard for you to make 10$ a day but if you live in let's say tier 3 it's extremely hard to make the same amount

If you work on tier 1 counties it's not hard for you to make 10$ a day but if you live in let's say tier 3 it's extremely hard to make the same amount
Yes, I know it and I understand, in many countries for example African it is very difficult to reach those amounts, while in many countries of level 1 they pay you even $ 10 for an hour of work or even more, but also in countries of level 1 the cost of living is incredibly high.

$10 per day is not at all sufficient in my country. Inflation has damaged the economy so much that now it no longer seems repairable. The fact remains that the government has failed. In case if you are living in a tier 1 country, then you may need at least $100 per day to survive.
If you're earning $10 daily, then your total income for the month will be $300 or $310 depends on the number of month. To be candid, and consider the current inflation rate, $300 is not enough in a month. But with proper investment strategy, $300 can be use to build a viable business online.

How much you need for your daily needs depends on the amount you are able to generate from your strategies. Are you earning passive income or active incomes?.
If you are earning active income, you would be sufficiently live your desired lifestyle. You would take your venture as profession and not as hobby.

That is very good and is the right mentality, on the other hand $ 50 in my country a day gives you for a normal life without many luxuries, in some cases if you have many expenses you can go in a hurry, I guess in your country as you say you will not be rich but you will live comfortably, and I believe it because if we do the calculations that are more or less $ 1500 a month, and I think in your country it can be something to be proud of.
Yeah, anyone that makes $1500 in the part of the world as an individual can live a good life. Like i have stated, you will not be rich but you can be able to afford some basic things.
Yes, I know it and I understand, in many countries for example African it is very difficult to reach those amounts, while in many countries of level 1 they pay you even $ 10 for an hour of work or even more, but also in countries of level 1 the cost of living is incredibly high.
That's true, if you stay in top-tier countries it is easier for you to make $10 online if you do not have a skill but the money is so infinitesimal because of high cost of living. In top tier countries, $10 may not buy anything tangible.

Last edited:
Yeah, anyone that makes $1500 in the part of the world as an individual can live a good life. Like i have stated, you will not be rich but you can be able to afford some basic things.

That's true, if you stay in top-tier countries it is easier for you to make $10 online if you do not have a skill but the money is so infinitesimal because of high cost of living. In top tier countries, $10 may not buy anything tangible.
Exactly here $ 10 in my country do not give you for almost anything, if you live alone maybe you can survive with about $ 25 a day with luck, but a family needs much more daily sometimes it is really overwhelming the amount of expenses you can have, but hey, I guess as in almost all countries.

Making enough money online depends the kind of work you are working online, I will like to make $50 per day every day so that it can be ok with me, in order to help myself in other things.

Making enough money online depends the kind of work you are working online, I will like to make $50 per day every day so that it can be ok with me, in order to help myself in other things.
Human beings are insatiable. There is no amount you made online per day that would ever make you satisfied. You would still be yearning to make more. However, the amount you are making online would determine how committed you are. If you want to make something tangible online, go for strategies that would make you earn active incomes.

Exactly here $ 10 in my country do not give you for almost anything, if you live alone maybe you can survive with about $ 25 a day with luck, but a family needs much more daily sometimes it is really overwhelming the amount of expenses you can have, but hey, I guess as in almost all countries.
Exactly, it's in almost all countries. The price of good and properties have almost double from what they were in 5 years ago. Some people erroneously believe that people spend less in top tier countries, but it's the people of top tier countries that spend most

Well I may say, I need alot of money but that will be an assumption because I believe no one can be ready to stress himself to make a very huge amount of money for his satisfaction on a day work.

I will prefer to have $500 on a daily basis which believe it can solve some issues around.

Human beings are insatiable. There is no amount you made online per day that would ever make you satisfied. You would still be yearning to make more. However, the amount you are making online would determine how committed you are. If you want to make something tangible online, go for strategies that would make you earn active incomes.
I know, but at least $50 can go a long way some how because I know that human beings can never be satisfied with no matter the amount, them still need more and more money so for one to make enough money online you need to be more active online.

Exactly, it's in almost all countries. The price of good and properties have almost double from what they were in 5 years ago. Some people erroneously believe that people spend less in top tier countries, but it's the people of top tier countries that spend most
Yes, we are the ones that spend the most but generally we also tend to have more income, which is generally of little use because everything is very expensive, I suppose that in most countries the problems are similar but we must also take into account that in many countries of third level with a low access to employment or low quality employment is sometimes not an option and earning money is extremely complicated.

In general, people may be deemed to be doing well if they can routinely make $50–100 or more each day from internet labor. This sum, however, will differ based on unique circumstances and is not intended to serve as a standard.

That's right, in this part of the world if you make such amount of money especially in the online space you do not need to pay taxes. But i think in top tier countries you need to pay taxes and things are also expensive.

I would advice you set your own standards than using that of others, this would prevent you from putting yourself under unnecessary pressure. Do the best you can and grow yourself from there. Take things slow and easy at first no need rushing things.
Yup I agree I hate working on pressure I don't set any target or anything like that I'm happy with what I earn even tho I want a bit more money for me it's enough to buy something nice

I feel it actually depends on the platforms task limits and the numbers of platforms you work with. I personally don't earn as I want to due to limited task and platforms.

More or less about $ 10 a day are good enough for me to consider that I did a good job online, sometimes I fulfill it sometimes not or even some exceed that mark, it all depends.

Are you living with a family? I think that if you are living with family members, then you may need much more than that. $10 per day is absolutely nothing nowadays considering the fact that inflation has increased so much. In fact, many people even in the tier 3 country also earn around $20 to $30 per day in order to survive.

For working online, how much do you need to make in a day to make it worth working online? For me I think if I make at the least $50 a day, I will be happy. That would be a good start. But I'd prefer even more, at $100. I strive to get at least $50 a day. What about you?

The amount of money that you can be able to make online on daily basis is directly dependent on the kind of job that you are doing online on daily basis. I say this because I know that those who are involved in forex trading make more than $5000 every day depending on their trading capital.

I need $1000 monthly to pay my bills (food, rent, utility bills, etc.). I need to earn $33 every day to be able to pay my bills. In order to save money for emergencies as well as invest money to build finances, I also need to make additional income. Therefore, if I am able to make at least $50 per day, I think that would be a good income for me. Sometimes I am able to make this amount, and sometimes I cannot.

It would be nice to earn at least 10 $a day. I would be completely satisfied with that. Unfortunately, I'm not even close to it at the moment. On an average day, I'm happy if it's between 1-2$.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back