What's new

How much money do you need to make in a day to be good working online?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
For working online, how much do you need to make in a day to make it worth working online? For me I think if I make at the least $50 a day, I will be happy. That would be a good start. But I'd prefer even more, at $100. I strive to get at least $50 a day. What about you?

For working online, how much do you need to make in a day to make it worth working online? For me I think if I make at the least $50 a day, I will be happy. That would be a good start. But I'd prefer even more, at $100. I strive to get at least $50 a day. What about you?
I don't have alot of experiences with online jobs nor a professional skill that I can monetize it, so if I could make $10 per day for now then I would be happy.

I would advice you set your own standards than using that of others, this would prevent you from putting yourself under unnecessary pressure. Do the best you can and grow yourself from there. Take things slow and easy at first no need rushing things.

Honestly I work online more as a hobby and not because of money I need to make like even 1 dollar a day and I be happy I don't really care I have good paying job offline and that's enough for me
I would advice you set your own standards than using that of others, this would prevent you from putting yourself under unnecessary pressure. Do the best you can and grow yourself from there. Take things slow and easy at first no need rushing things.
This is very good advice. I do that too. I don't press myself, and I don't have an aim for how much I have to earn because then I feel stressed. Taking things slow will always be better than rushing, since then you can make better decisions.

Last edited:
If I give in 5 hours of work, I am supposed to earn $2 to be happy. If I do up to 8 hours on particular day, then I should be talking about $4. I don't pressure myself though. I do the bit that I can.

More or less about $ 10 a day are good enough for me to consider that I did a good job online, sometimes I fulfill it sometimes not or even some exceed that mark, it all depends.

More or less about $ 10 a day are good enough for me to consider that I did a good job online, sometimes I fulfill it sometimes not or even some exceed that mark, it all depends.

$10 per day is not at all sufficient in my country. Inflation has damaged the economy so much that now it no longer seems repairable. The fact remains that the government has failed. In case if you are living in a tier 1 country, then you may need at least $100 per day to survive.

$10 per day is not at all sufficient in my country. Inflation has damaged the economy so much that now it no longer seems repairable. The fact remains that the government has failed. In case if you are living in a tier 1 country, then you may need at least $100 per day to survive.
I live in a level 1 country, the fact is that I also have an offline job so I mean that $ 10 online are quite good for me, but yes, here you need $ 25-$ 30 per day minimum, if you live in countries like Germany, France, Switzerland or others the figure may be close to the one you mention, I live in Spain, do you live in a level 3 country?

Making $50 per day working on the internet is actually be enough for me to live a very good life. The cost of things is actually skyrocketing on daily basis in this part of the world.

Making $50 per day working on the internet is actually be enough for me to live a very good life. The cost of things is actually skyrocketing on daily basis in this part of the world.

I think that making at least $100 per day would be a much better thing. $50 per day would allow you to live a normal life in any country. Inflation is increasing and a mere income of $50 per day may not be enough, especially if you are living with a family.

Personally I think no amount of money can be enough for a dey because human beings can not be satisfied most especially with something sensitive as money.

You can earned enough to be able to.meet up with your immediate needs.

Just Like Oliver Twist, You would always want more and more and would not be satisfied. After earning $100 per day, Your next plan would be to earn $200 per day before you can feel happy.

I think that making at least $100 per day would be a much better thing. $50 per day would allow you to live a normal life in any country. Inflation is increasing and a mere income of $50 per day may not be enough, especially if you are living with a family.
if I make $50 per day on the internet I will also venture into a lot of other offline businesses that will generate me more money. food business in this part of the world is lucrative and if you invest a lot of money you can make far more than that every single day.

if I make $50 per day on the internet I will also venture into a lot of other offline businesses that will generate me more money. food business in this part of the world is lucrative and if you invest a lot of money you can make far more than that every single day.
It all depends on how much it means $ 50 a day in your country in question, really in my country that is not much but yours may be enough money to do many things that in mine are unthinkable.

It all depends on how much it means $ 50 a day in your country in question, really in my country that is not much but yours may be enough money to do many things that in mine are unthinkable.
If you make $50 per day in this part of the world you will live an average life. You will not be rich but you will be comfortable to an extent. I don't have a family yet so I only provide for myself at this moment and $50 will be okay for me only. But as time goes on I'll probably try to increase it.

Personally I believe there is absolutely no amount of money that can be enough for human beings to make while working every day.

Sometimes our demands are much more than the effort we can put towards achieving what we want.

The little amount you earned to satisfy your immediate needs, is the best one.

If you make $50 per day in this part of the world you will live an average life. You will not be rich but you will be comfortable to an extent. I don't have a family yet so I only provide for myself at this moment and $50 will be okay for me only. But as time goes on I'll probably try to increase it.
That is very good and is the right mentality, on the other hand $ 50 in my country a day gives you for a normal life without many luxuries, in some cases if you have many expenses you can go in a hurry, I guess in your country as you say you will not be rich but you will live comfortably, and I believe it because if we do the calculations that are more or less $ 1500 a month, and I think in your country it can be something to be proud of.

Human beings are insatiable in our want. There is no amount of money makes in a day online that would ever be sufficient to our satisfaction.
We would still be yearning more. Only those with self consent would be satisfy with whatever amount they are able to earn.

I need about $40 every day to be satisfied with how much money I make online. At the moment, I am not making more than $4 in a day and I really wish to make more money.

The number of sites you are working on online depends on the type of websites you are working on , some people are making $20 - $50 daily online while some are making far less amount .

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back