What's new

How much money do you consider good to have in a savings account being 30 years old?

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
As been said by some people that "A fool at 40 is a fool forever", if one doesn't want to be a fool financially, then how much money do you consider good to have in a savings account being 30 years old?

I think well into the $10,000-$50,000 range. The more the better honestly. But the amount will always be different for people. I don't like to say what I have saved up, as I am paranoid about people knowing that. But I will say by your 30s, it's good to have well over $20,000+ saved if possible. More would obviously better though.

It depends on your personal needs and the cost of living in your country. In my home country, a family of 4 needs at least $ 1,500 per month to live a comfortable life, and if you want to have enough monty to live for one year without any income, you need $18000.

As been said by some people that "A fool at 40 is a fool forever", if one doesn't want to be a fool financially, then how much money do you consider good to have in a savings account being 30 years old?
If you are a college student and you have a good amount of money, then if you use the money saved for your tuition and other expenses in better savings, then it can benefit you when you are 30 years or more.Because in that time you accumulate a good amount of money, if you use that money in some work which will give you more benefit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back