What's new

How much investment is needed to start poultry farming?

Nigeria is one of the most agricultural country, we love farming here in Nigeria more than any other occupation, rearing of poultry especially. Starting a poultry farm depends on how large you want your poultry and the number of hens you want to rear. You would need get a land, get numbers of laborers, get little chickens, get a pond close by.

Pakistan is an agricultural country, and most of its people love to start farming, but it doesn't matter which type of farming it is. I'm looking to start a poultry farm but still confused that how much investment would be required to start a poultry farming as a business. Can you guys help me to do so?
The amount of capital you will require to start up a poultry farm in Pakistan will depend upon the size if birds you intend to raise in the proposed farm. You should make a personal survey from farms nearest to you to get an idea

If you want to start a poultry farm business then you need to first get experience about it when you get experience then you can start it with more investment if you don't Then you start with less money. It will work. If you have no experience at all, then you are at risk.

Amount to invest in poultry farming depends on how big and how you plan to raise it. If there's no money for construction of pen, with #100,000 you can rent a pen about 2000 Broiler's capacity.

I don't know where you country from but this is for my country. For 5000 broiler poultry farm you required minimum of 20 feet x 250feet shed, it may cost you some thing around 4 and equipment cost is around 1, the water required for 5000 birds is 500 liters per day for 15 days and up to 3000 liters per day after 15 days. Expenditure and Profit from poultry farm of 5000 birds. You can earn extra profit for selling eggs.

Poultry is a really nice investment in my country presently, personally I always liked any investment made in agriculture as they are always rewarding and profiting in as much as you have put in enough work by making research and gathering the necessary information before starting the business. As for the budget I think you would be needing between $1000 to $1500 dollars to start a sizable amount of poultry farm.

Poultry farming in my country requires a lot of money for starter, at least you need like #400,000 to 450,000 for a start , you need to get a land or rent one, then Build your poultry and you can start with 50 to 60chics.

Pakistan is an agricultural country, and most of its people love to start farming, but it doesn't matter which type of farming it is. I'm looking to start a poultry farm but still confused that how much investment would be required to start a poultry farming as a business. Can you guys help me to do so?
it is emerging business in Pakistan especially in winter season the demand of poultry increases due to marriage season and if you are going to set a business and you want to get an average income you should invest at least $20,000

While starting a chicken farm, you have to name it properly. You may find lots of farm name ideas. However, pick the one that suits your type of farm the best. Get a web page design for your farm right after you are done choosing the name.

To start a poultry farming depends on what you have at hand let say you already have a piece of land then your starting capital will be different from someone who doesn't have a piece of land. Also the amount to start a poultry farming depends on how large you want it to be

Poultry farming might seem like an easy type of farming, but it can be very hard and needs a lot of Investment of your time money and energy. Poultry farming at its beginning stage needs a lot of money and care. You need to buy the best breed of birds with low mortality rate, and then you need a good environment where they will be kept and there is medical care for the birds too.

To start poultry farming in your country, you need to first know the type of poultry animal you want to deal in. There numerous poultry birds which range from chicken, turkey, duck so on. Now, after you have made your choice about which bird to go for, you can now know if it is eggs or meat type you want to do.

There is no particular amount you must start poultry farming with but just know that your capital will determine how many chicks you be able to with. Maybe 5,8,10,40,100 etc after getting your chicks you provide them with a warm shelter, feeding which is starter and shelter

If it is s big time kind business like needs a facility to operate the in it necessary cause if not yet register government will start to investigate and can sue for illegal business if it is small time its not necessary needed just have an buyer to deal with then its ok it can proceed.

Poultry farm is lucrative business, though, it is various types and sizes, you don't need to start at a very large capacity, start with what your finances can sustain, remember do not borrow or loan to start this n business.

poultry farming is one of the best business which needs a lot of capital to start with. with this business a person must have knowledge about it. he or she must be able to detect the location of the business and how feeding and their medication is done.

one small scale is to be the amount of money necessary to start the poultry form. Rs. 50,000 rupees 1.5 million. And you needed at least 20 feet X 250 feet for 5000 broker poultry farm, it will cost you about Rs 4 lakhs and costs of goods is about 1 million, the water for 5000 birds is 500 liters per day for 15 days and up to 15 days after 3 days to 3000 million
Post automatically merged:

There is no particular amount you must start poultry farming with but just know that your capital will determine how many chicks you be able to with. Maybe 5,8,10,40,

How much is investment is required to set up poultry farm?
Funds Required in Starting a Poultry Business

For a medium scale poultry business, funds required are approximately between Rs. 1.5 lakh to Rs. 3.5 lakh. Large scale poultry farm can be started with an investment close to Rs.

To start a poultry farming business is very good idea . I think it depends on the size of poultry farm that you make want. I think a medium scale of poultry farm 3 lakh rupees should be cost . If you want make big scale i thin 7 lakh rupees should be cost . However it is very profitable business.

Poultry farming is very broad and dynamic. There is a segment that involves raising chickens for meat while another segment involves laying of eggs and incubation. First thing to do is to come up with feasibility study to determine the amount of capital required to get started.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back