What's new

How much investment is needed to start poultry farming?

Funds Required in Starting a Poultry Business
For a medium scale poultry business, funds required are approximately between Rs. 1.5 lakh to Rs. 3.5 lakh. Large scale poultry farm can be started with an investment close to Rs.

If you are a newbie that is going into the business for the first time, I will advise you not to put kuchen money in the business for the first time, get some few birds, maximum of 25 and start with that loo at the way things go, then later you can decide to expand or not... The capital depends on your business plan.
Pakistan is an agricultural country, and most of its people love to start farming, but it doesn't matter which type of farming it is. I'm looking to start a poultry farm but still confused that how much investment would be required to start a poultry farming as a business. Can you guys help me to do so?

Poultry cultivating as a business works like numerous other Investment, sell, and reinvest. You are posing an inquiry without enough particulars to give an immediate, exact answer, however as a general guideline, you need to have sufficient money to keep above water during agonizing, delivering, and selling spans. Raising poultry implies purchasing feed, work for taking care of, cleaning, and watering, and for shipping feathered creatures to sell.

Since poultry has a short developing range to raise from hatchlings to developed feathered chickens, you might have the option to hope to sell following 4 to a half year. Having sufficient working funding to keep above water during that stretch is totally basic. Getting part of the way through a season and running out of assets may mean you need to genuinely compromise, or sell of the chickens at a scaled down cost to endure.

The amount of investment needed to start poultry farming depends on how big you want the business to be. And you need to choose if you are rearing birds for meat or for eggs so you know which type of bird to buy. Layers(for egg) will not be sold at the same price as broilers (for meat) and their vaccines differ in price.

I think it would cost three thousand dollars if we put one thousand fourteen in a poultry farm. If the form is your own, then ...As the chicken ratio increases, so will your expenses.

Poultry is very lucrative business but it all depends on how you want to have it that is what your budget should look like. But I don't think setting up a poultry farm should cost much to establish. I know it is very profitable.

For 1000 standard large chickens, you will need 2000 square feet. If your chicken coop gives each bird 2 square feet of space, it will work wonders for your flock. A standard hen requires 8 to 10 square feet of external pen space.

To start up a poultry business you need to get some to partner with some other companies that will get you alone if you don't have a capacity of ending the business on your own and men looking at rotary business is not a easy something that you can just go into at least you have to have a good plan for inside a business-to-business is a nice business is a good business that someone can go into can actually get good profit on it once you know what you're doing to partner with some other companies that will get you alone if you don't have a capacity of ending the business on your own and men looking at rotary business is not a easy something that you can just go into at least you have to have a good plan before you start a business so funny business tonight business is a good business that someone can go into can actually get good profit on it once you know what you're doing

Pakistan is an agricultural country, and most of its people love to start farming, but it doesn't matter which type of farming it is. I'm looking to start a poultry farm but still confused that how much investment would be required to start a poultry farming as a business. Can you guys help me to do so?
Let me use the Nigerian experience to answer this question. Assuming you have a land already, the investment needed would not cost you much. Although the size of your poultry farm will determine your expenses. However, with $200 you are good to start.

Poultry farming is quite expensive but you cannot actually predict how much you will be needing to start one. In my country right now, those with bigger poultry farms are always spending like $200 dollars daily just for the upkeep of the birds and that means if you are actually dreaming of starting poultry farm, you have to save and invest much money.

Poultry is a very lucrative business. The good side about it is that it can be started on a low scale with little capital. The capital depend on how big you want to start. A budget of $1000 is enough to start.

starting poultry farming is a very good venture. The idea of feeding the society and making money is lovely. To start a poultry farming is not easy but the investment is worth it.

poultry farm doesn't really matter you can start small and grow bigger and it doesn't require alot I started my with two chickens and now I'm having 40 chicks is just starting that really matter and dedication really matter because they need much care like check them time to time or you may end up losing them , change their water feed sweeping their habitat really matter if you don't want them to die

Agricultural business majorly poultry business is a very lucrative business and it is broad. It can't be established without a good financial background at which it can rely upon. In the present economy where everything is on high.

Poultry is a very lucrative business which doesn't require much capital to start it. In buusiness in as much as capital is necessary proper managerial skill will help u not to spend much on it. A poultry farm can be set uo with as low as thirty thousand naira

In my country, starting up a poultry farm is not quite very capital-intensive because you can actually use as low as $1000 to start up a standard poultry farm, although, I don't know how it is in your country Pakistan.

Depend on the amount you want to use to start up the business, and how wide you want the poultry business to be, because starting up poultry business require much capital.

You can start a poultry FAM for as low as $200 (#100,000). This doesn't include the pen construction, for the amount to be enough you must have secured a pen already.

One good thing about starting a poultry farm is that it does not requires so much money. You can always start a small scale poultry farm.

Starting a pultry business depends on the scale you want to staret with,if you have a huge capital you can venture into large scale brioler production and layers line .Mine when start the estimate was for a small scale wich cost some hundreds of dollars.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back