What's new

How much investment is needed to start poultry farming?

Pakistan is an agricultural country, and most of its people love to start farming, but it doesn't matter which type of farming it is. I'm looking to start a poultry farm but still confused that how much investment would be required to start a poultry farming as a business. Can you guys help me to do so?
Poultry farming is a very large and a lucrative business everywhere in the world, and to start a poultry business, you need to have a large some of money to start from scratch, you need a piece of land, you need to build houses and cages , buy chics and feeds.

Poultry farming could be a little bit difficult if you do not understand how to do it because it is the work for the expert, it depends on how large you want your poultry farming to be, but you can start with as low as $200 for a start.

Pakistan is an agricultural country, and most of its people love to start farming, but it doesn't matter which type of farming it is. I'm looking to start a poultry farm but still confused that how much investment would be required to start a poultry farming as a business. Can you guys help me to do so?
I really don't know much about how farming could be started in your country because am not from there,I mean the amount of capital to start up but in my country is not much to start poultry farming I guess.

In our country, I think you will need millions of dollars. It's because you need to build a very comfortable housing to your chicken. Then you will also need to buy feeds and other needs for poultry farm to become successful.

I believe the cost would be different in every location as cost of things are different. And the amount of hens you would want to start with would also determine the cost as well.

it depends on the number of poultry you are willing to raise , poultry farming is not something that you can venture into it without having adequate preparation for it ,you need to get prepared.

Poultry farming is good business but how much you will have before you could start the business can not be directly answered for the fact that the size of the pen you need will be used to determined how much to be invested

Maybe it differs in most regions globally but here in my country it is not that expensive because a carton of young broilers is affordable but as it goes in the long run the feeds may be on the increasing side and one may experience a little loss during an unfavourable weather condition which may take the lives of most chicks if not well looked after.

It depends on how you plan to start.if you plan to start it huge then you need a lot of capital to go about it,but if it's small then you need a little amount of money.

The extent of the largeness if the poultry farm depends on how much you start up with. And the birds we are discussing are broilers, layers, turkey and so on. The cost if feed, pen, drugs etc
Sure the capacity of the farm will definitelly determine the budget of the farm you would want to set up.There are basic things you need to factor into,are you starting from day old chick or few weeks old,the structure ans size for the birds,the pens and troughs for waters as well as the various medications and feeds before they are matured.

There is no set price for starting a chicken farm. It all depends on how you want things to be. Your business plan will determine whether you start small with a few birds or go big with a large number of birds.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back