What's new

How much have you made so far trading forex??

Frankly speaking I think that if you trade in the forex market its going to be a bit difficult for you record and have all your earning put in records I have earn alot of money through forex and sometime I loss alot of money so I dont really know what I have earn so far.

But fortunately I have earn something good.

I am always skeptical about forex trading and l kept seeing people making million of money from it. Please how do they do it, because l am willing to learn and likewise invest into it. Does it requires too large amount of capital?

I am always skeptical about forex trading and l kept seeing people making million of money from it. Please how do they do it, because l am willing to learn and likewise invest into it. Does it requires too large amount of capital?
You can check some courses on Udemy. A technical and fundamental courses, that is what you will need to trade the market perfectly if you are interested . yes you must budget up to $200 for a start.

There is no way which I can give clear calculation of this I have earn some money and withdraw some and use but the issue is that if you dont have the knowledge its going to end up your potential in loss.
So I think you will just need to learn and develop your skills at first

I have never invested a dime in forex trading but I'm in the process of learning, I believe with time I'll invest money and trade the forex market but not anytime soon.

I have never invested a dime in forex trading but I'm in the process of learning, I believe with time I'll invest money and trade the forex market but not anytime soon.
I believe with time you can be able to earn money online with trading because you have a good experience on it, for me I have earned a good amount by trading forex.

I believe with time you can be able to earn money online with trading because you have a good experience on it, for me I have earned a good amount by trading forex.
Wow that's a good idea, by the way you speak I believe you have a lot of experience on trading, I'm also finding my way in the forex market, I'm still on Demo accounts.

Wow that's a good idea, by the way you speak I believe you have a lot of experience on trading, I'm also finding my way in the forex market, I'm still on Demo accounts.
Yes, I started trading this year but I've able to trade the financial market, I believe you also have good experience on trading, if you know how to trade you can earn a good amount of money.

Yes, I started trading this year but I've able to trade the financial market, I believe you also have good experience on trading, if you know how to trade you can earn a good amount of money.
All that matters in trading is experience if you have good experience you can earn a good amount of money, but you can only get that experience if you are practicing.

All that matters in trading is experience if you have good experience you can earn a good amount of money, but you can only get that experience if you are practicing.
You are absolutely right, experience matters in trading and even if you don't have the money currently and you are after experience , it would be a matter of time the money would follow suit.

You are absolutely right, experience matters in trading and even if you don't have the money currently and you are after experience , it would be a matter of time the money would follow suit.
That's just it, even if you don't have money to in forex trading you are expected to practice, that's why the demo account is there you can gain a lot of experience trading a demo account.

That's just it, even if you don't have money to in forex trading you are expected to practice, that's why the demo account is there you can gain a lot of experience trading a demo account.
You are absolutely correct, the demo environment is very good to begin with .
It would definitely teach you the technical aspects of trading while you are losing nothing.

Due to the fact that I don't trade forex at the moment because of lack of money to start, though I have knowledge about how the forex market goes, but I have brothers who earn huge amount of money from it.

That's very true, all that is important in trading is experience and if you have good experience Yiu can actually earn a substantial amount of money online or even offline.

I started trading forex back then its been many years now but I think that its hard to keep the record of your all earning I have trade and make some money but seriously I think I dont have all the records of that earning but a clear estimation of about $2500 made so far

That's very true, all that is important in trading is experience and if you have good experience Yiu can actually earn a substantial amount of money online or even offline.
Just like the popular saying, experience is the best teacher, if you want to do anything you must have experience,if you don't have this experience you are just wasting your time.

Just like the popular saying, experience is the best teacher, if you want to do anything you must have experience,if you don't have this experience you are just wasting your time.
Yeah, you are absolutely right, experience is the best teacher, if you have a good experience on something I believe you can use it as a way to earn money.

Yeah, you are absolutely right, experience is the best teacher, if you have a good experience on something I believe you can use it as a way to earn money.
That's just it, if you spend your whole time chasing experience I believe you are doing yourself good, having good experience is a good idea that will help you to earn money.

That's just it, if you spend your whole time chasing experience I believe you are doing yourself good, having good experience is a good idea that will help you to earn money.
That's exactly the point, if you are chasing experience you'll definitely get the good results, but if you decide to chase after results you'll be disappointed at the end.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back