What's new

How much have you made so far trading forex??

I haven't made any money on forex, I only traded on Demo for a while, at the point of registering a live account I encountered identification problem and since then I haven't tried again.

But I did a long course on forex trading and still have my training materials, I will have to refresh my memory before i start again.
Forex trading has not been in any way encouraging to me because i have traded in forex twice and i have lost almost everything, so i came to the drawing board to learn better about the trade befire trading again.

I have not traded forex and I don't understand how to place a trade like binary. I began with binary trading and almost lost all my initial investments but I made some in the long run. My mentor made $200 on a single day and I believed I could too.

Personally, I am not trading forex at the moment and I have not traded it before. But it is one of the things I am willing to learn how to do as there are so much money in forex trading though one can still lose. Congratulations to those who have been successful so far in trading forex. I am hoping to be like them some day. It is just my opinion though. Thanks for sharing.

Sincerem, I have not made anything from trading forex because I don't do trading. Recently though I have been having this urge to give it a try, do you have any sure trading platform, one without any scam.

In forex Trading , Firstly i invested 20 $ but as a newbie , i lost them all at once but after that , i did a lot analysis and i have made 80 $ so far by investing small amounts only. I just did it to recover my 20$ but now😇
Wow this is really nice, if you had given up back then, you won't have gotten this result later on. Lots of persons tend to give up in forex trading after experiencing some losses, what they fail to understand is that losses is one thing that cannot be avoided in forex trading.

Forex trade is not a business that we can be greedy. Most times greediness is what made many people including me list there money. But with good strategy a trader can make profit.
I don't have record of all my trades. But I know that I am earning well

It's best as you have decided to take it step by step. If you rush into the forex market you will eventually come out with losses. For me I just take it step by step. There is no rush to greatness.

I've never make anything by trading Forex, the reason is because I do not engage in forex trading generally I might prefer to trade cryptocurrency than forex because I consider that as the most easiest.

My first time in forex I lost $15 dollar.
Then I learn my lessons of greed and since then, I think I have earn some amount calculating to $200 and above.
There was a day is earn about $70 with $20 trading

Wow! Juicy thread! I'm not a forex trader but hey my colleague became a millionaire through forex trading. He's very critical when it comes to thinking and I guess the trade he does is a contributory input.

I'm a new dude when it comes to forex trading. But I know their are people here that will inspire me with their success story over forex trading. So far i haven't made any profit yet cos I'm a new comer, but I've lost some token. I won't give up on my quest to accrue profit through it. I don't want to rush into it, cos being in a haste to make profit with forex trading will pose more threat to losing more.
Forex is not something you rush into, don't just start with the mind set of making quick money because you will be disappointed, I tried it once and the outcome was not funny

Forex is not something you rush into, don't just start with the mind set of making quick money because you will be disappointed, I tried it once and the outcome was not funny
Its not funny though, that's why I gave myself long sabbatical away from forex trading. Its better to seek ideas first to make the trade understandable to you, and utilize the best strategy to divert investment into profit.

I have never trade forex but I think it is the same as crypto the only difference is the high volatility of crypto market.
I have made of lot of money trading crypto and I would love to try forex too

I'm a new dude when it comes to forex trading. But I know their are people here that will inspire me with their success story over forex trading. So far i haven't made any profit yet cos I'm a new comer, but I've lost some token. I won't give up on my quest to accrue profit through it. I don't want to rush into it, cos being in a haste to make profit with forex trading will pose more threat to losing more.
Even when i was training with the forex demo account, i lost a whole lot.
I wonder if at my level of training now, i would be able to start profiting.
I have not profited from forex trading before.

I have not started earning from forex trading.
I haven't even gained knowledge on the forex market.
I actually intend getting an account soon and hiring someone professional to handle my account.

I actually am trading forex but indirectly. Since I can't really wrap my head around trading classes so I decided to be copying an expert's trade and I have not yet made much money but I am hopeful

Even when i was training with the forex demo account, i lost a whole lot.
I wonder if at my level of training now, i would be able to start profiting.
I have not profited from forex trading before.
If you're still determined to earn through forex, then you need to devote your time properly to learn what it takes to become a successful trader. Your dedication and sacrifice is needed to take it up in forex trading, everything matters with time.

Well, I have made more and I have lost some. If I am to balance my account, I think I have lost some money due to my negligence and greed. The new game is forex after I have traded crypto for months.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back