What's new

How much have you made so far trading forex??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I'm a new dude when it comes to forex trading. But I know their are people here that will inspire me with their success story over forex trading. So far i haven't made any profit yet cos I'm a new comer, but I've lost some token. I won't give up on my quest to accrue profit through it. I don't want to rush into it, cos being in a haste to make profit with forex trading will pose more threat to losing more.

In forex Trading , Firstly i invested 20 $ but as a newbie , i lost them all at once but after that , i did a lot analysis and i have made 80 $ so far by investing small amounts only. I just did it to recover my 20$ but now😇

I'm a new dude when it comes to forex trading. But I know their are people here that will inspire me with their success story over forex trading. So far i haven't made any profit yet cos I'm a new comer, but I've lost some token. I won't give up on my quest to accrue profit through it. I don't want to rush into it, cos being in a haste to make profit with forex trading will pose more threat to losing more.
now even if we assume you can trade profitably and you are trading with a decent risk to reward ratio, by risking 20 dollars on each trade, you stand to gain about 20 dollars on each trade (I’m assuming a 1:1 risk to reward ratio on trades) and if we count in the margin requirements, you probably wouldn’t want to have more than 5 positions open at the same time (unless you are okay with the possibility of losing all the money you have in a single trading day)
Post automatically merged:

now even if we assume you can trade profitably and you are trading with a decent risk to reward ratio, by risking 20 dollars on each trade, you stand to gain about 20 dollars on each trade (I’m assuming a 1:1 risk to reward ratio on trades) and if we count in the margin requirements, you probably wouldn’t want to have more than 5 positions open at the same time (unless you are okay with the possibility of losing all the money you have in a single trading day)

I have lost so much money in forex trading over the years and I have decided to learn from my mistakes. I advise people to fund found their account with at least $1000 before they start trading in forex else they will lose all their money.

I have lost so much money in forex trading over the years and I have decided to learn from my mistakes. I advise people to fund found their account with at least $1000 before they start trading in forex else they will lose all their money.
Okay, that's whopping amount of money. I think with such money i will find success in forex trading if he's an expert. Before it will go down at least one will record big profit that will cover all the amount lost previously.

I wish to trade in forex fron now. As I am new at every level of online working, online earning by investing or trading plus also new at this site too. So yet to invest in Forex trading. But now I am thinking for investing in BTC or Ethereum. After that I would invest in Forex too. Will be a happy journey.

I haven't made any money on forex, I only traded on Demo for a while, at the point of registering a live account I encountered identification problem and since then I haven't tried again.

But I did a long course on forex trading and still have my training materials, I will have to refresh my memory before i start again.

Well, this depends on how much you're risking per trade my friend made over $200 bucks last week but if they only have more money to invest in their account then the person will this point it will blow more profit.

Honestly I cannot say I am a good forex trader because I am still at a learning stage. I often trade forex using some of the best brokers. They turn in some profits for me every month. Sometimes I can make up to $1500 in a single month.

I am always skeptical about forex trading and l kept seeing people making million of money from it. Please how do they do it, because l am willing to learn and likewise invest into it. Does it requires too large amount of capital?

I haven't made any money from trading forex because I haven't ventured into it.... I don't think it's really something I can handle based on the fact that it's quite risky... I wouldn't want to lose my hard earned money to it

Honestly I cannot say I am a good forex trader because I am still at a learning stage. I often trade forex using some of the best brokers. They turn in some profits for me every month. Sometimes I can make up to $1500 in a single month.

Forex trading? as for me, I do not have the knowledge required yet, so I can't talk about going into it let alone of trading there and making money but I wish and do hope I could get someone to totally put me through so that I can also start making money trading forex. The risks involved are my problems, anyways.

When it comes to forex trading because there is such a small change in price over the course of a day and such small volatility as well it is necessary that you do a larger investment in order to be able to see your profits. However, as you have said you are quite new to forex trading and therefore it might be good to start off with a small investment. The profits that you will earn might be smaller at the beginning however the learning that you get from this will help you greatly in the future in your trading experience. Have you looked into or considered which platforms you would like to use in order to trade in Forex?

Well like you said, don't rush into it because its not good for a young person like u! And I will also suggest you study the market even before putting your money! I once heard an expert saying if u want to learn forex, don't learn it because of the money. Just know it as knowledge impacted with passion.

I have been invited to forex trading years ago but I always declined. My reason is always the lack of money for investing but in truth I am not a gambler and it is painful for me if I lose. A former colleague is a veteran in forex that she has earned to much to be living a good life now with her nice home and a new van with a driver too. Those riches are all because of forex. One proof of her success is when she resigned from her job in the bank to go full time in forex trading.

Never tried of trading but i want to, someday. Some of my friends are into trading, me i just keep backreading in our group chat to learn a lot before joining them. I know its a bit risky but i need to push my courage instinct.

Far back over a decade ago, I traded forex. FxOpen was NY broker in the United States. I really lost alot as I had a wrong mentorship in the business. The ROI I got was absolutely infinitesimal as to be compared with my initial capital. I haven't yet got the courage to go back to forex until I get almost every thing in it absolutely right.

Have not made any money in forex trading before, but planning on how to trade this time, but planning to but some of friends are trading on forex and also making a lot of money by trading on forex,

I have made $20 in forex due to the fact that am very new to the investment platform, first of all i deposited $15 so at the end of the the month, i gained $20 as you can see am starting from basic but as soo as i can set my goals beyond the initial target then i will be earning big.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back