What's new

How much have you made so far trading forex??

I was loving forex trading earlier, but when I accrued unpleasant ban from using promo.stormgain, that's when my passion went down, which made me consider crypto instead of it.

I don't have much interest in Trading cryptocurrency. I prefer to invest my money and sit for a while to cash out on the profit. I can't stand a change in the price of cryptocurrency in the marketplace so I can't trade.

I've never ventured into trading forex but I've traded binary and the experience wasn't a pleasant one, I assure you. At first, I started trading with a bot and lost all I gained.
I later go to trading by myself but I still lost my capital as well.

When it comes to forex trading because there is such a small change in price over the course of a day and such small volatility as well it is necessary that you do a larger investment in order to be able to see your profits. However, as you have said you are quite new to forex trading and therefore it might be good to start off with a small investment. The profits that you will earn might be smaller at the beginning however the learning that you get from this will help you greatly in the future in your trading experience. Have you looked into or considered which platforms you would like to use in order to trade in Forex?

I do not trade forex and I haven't made anything from forex in my life because I don't know how to trade it... Even if I have to choose the best volatile market to trade I would rather consider to trade cryptocurrency which is a little more easier to me.

I am pretty new in forex trading, I just got to know about trading some three months back and because it takes a while to learn a strategy before getting profit I decided to do copy trading and I have made about $50.

I have made close to $1,000 demo trading. I have not yet dipped hands in live account but presently I choose the to learn more before putting hand in the live account .

I have made close to $1,000 demo trading. I have not yet dipped hands in live account but presently I choose the to learn more before putting hand in the live account .
If you are definitely learning how to trade perfectly with a demo account then you should also be good with live trading. if you have the money you can make an attempt to go into a life trade .

I don't engage in forex trading because I am not good when it comes to technical stores. Chart reading is the reason why I stay away from forex trading. I am not very good at forecasting the event and this is very essential in cryptocurrency and forex trading.

Actually I am not good at forex trading and I am so scared to invest into the business because of some scaring comments I have heard about from some of the trader of it market failure.

I have not really traded forex in a very long time right now. I believe that if I am going to calculate my all-time history I am going to be in profit because the last withdrawal that I made was about $100 after I threaded the account starting with $20.

I am not a forex trader and I've not been able to earn a single penny trading Forex before. Even if I have to do I have to go through the normal training process to be able to trade effectively as a professional without so much lose. There are so many losers out there who are trading Forex . I don't want to be among

I have not really try in any ways to make money here this few days all I know is that forex is not in my favour but rather back then when I use to trade with liteforex I do make alot of money but since then I have not been able to make good amount of money because no much fund to purchase quality trading system as back then.

I'm a new dude when it comes to forex trading. But I know their are people here that will inspire me with their success story over forex trading. So far i haven't made any profit yet cos I'm a new comer, but I've lost some token. I won't give up on my quest to accrue profit through it. I don't want to rush into it, cos being in a haste to make profit with forex trading will pose more threat to losing more.
I am interested in forex trading, but I have never tried to invest in it. I fear losing money, but whenever I decide to go for it, I will make sure that I learn everything about it before investing.

Honestly I cannot say I am a good forex trader because I am still at a learning stage. I often trade forex using some of the best brokers. They turn in some profits for me every month. Sometimes I can make up to $1500 in a single month.
For me I am not into forex trading so have never make any money from it, the reason is that I know nothing about forex trading so I don't want to risk my money on nothing I don't know about.

We can make alot of money in the forex markey because from what I see I beleive that people are propering through forex but what you need is nothing but knowledge and how to work very well if you have the right knowledge you will definately make money on that feild.

I am interested in forex trading, but I have never tried to invest in it. I fear losing money, but whenever I decide to go for it, I will make sure that I learn everything about it before investing.
I can connect you with a lot of forex expert if you are interested , I mean those are genuinely making money from it. They will be dropping live signal and you will see how the signal will end up at the end of the day.

I'm a new dude when it comes to forex trading. But I know their are people here that will inspire me with their success story over forex trading. So far i haven't made any profit yet cos I'm a new comer, but I've lost some token. I won't give up on my quest to accrue profit through it. I don't want to rush into it, cos being in a haste to make profit with forex trading will pose more threat to losing more.
This is not financial advice and should not be construed as such. Forex market investments are very, very risky, you don't have to be listening uneducated person. should not go anywhere near it. You can invest as much as you want, as long as you have the capital for it and can stomach the amount of risk it involves. i'm telling you this, because i had an unnecessary loss when i sold the bitcoins i earned in the game.

This is not financial advice and should not be construed as such. Forex market investments are very, very risky, you don't have to be listening uneducated person. should not go anywhere near it. You can invest as much as you want, as long as you have the capital for it and can stomach the amount of risk it involves. i'm telling you this, because i had an unnecessary loss when i sold the bitcoins i earned in the game.
I know the possible risks involved in forex trading , but at the same time there are so many people that are still making profit with forex trading. Just recently I came to understand about them.

Like seriously I just started trading forex and I have made just few bucks from this business so far I think that forex is one of the best business now but when I made some money I will reinvest it to increase my margine

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back