What's new

How much have you earned/lost?

So many persons do you lose money and their way up especially in online business I think I've had my fingers burnt twice when I did one online hide like that but I've learnt my lessons and I have a equally moved on.

Truth be told, as regards online investment I could say that I have lost over $460 over the past few months ago based on the fact that the online investment skim turns sideways, but to be candid, it has been fun lately.

I am get loss $5 one time in starting of online work.. afer that i will never invest in any sites.. and earned from one site little amount $3. The site slow earning but 100℅ legit.

As for me my investment experience is very tough but I'm still looking forward to do more because I even better things is coming ahead my loose is higher than my especially last year,but this year I pray everything should be fine .

Well I'm
Post automatically merged:

Well I'm not really the type the of person that trust easily so before putting my money anywhere I normally make sure that me and the other party are very familiar which mean anything that looks like online investment I tend to avoid them alot

I worked on many forums and sites and every time I lost because those all were scam. At last I lose my heart and decided to never work online. But almost a month ago my colleague told me about bizdustry forum but I waited until he didn't take his withdraw. After that I joined it and earn almost $35 till now. And I am happy that it is not a scam and pay people for their hardwork.

According to my own point of view, It some earn when your are lucky, because there are many scammers out there, as for me I have lost more that I have earn. So I have the believe that I am not that lucky, but I have friends that have earn alot.

I have not lost any money online, I have not been scammed online. However, this does not mean I am safe from scams. Ever since I started working online I have made just about $200 (I started in April last year), my earnings substantially increased after I joined bizdustry. I will never invest in shady programs.

I have loss much in online business,I have been scammed,even the little I have earned I also invest all and loss it even on bet I have win many times but nothing to write home about,then I have learnt my lessons,so when investing don't be too greedy invest the one you can carry.

How much have you earned or lost in HYIP programs, to this date, in total? The figure can be an estimate rather than the exact amount. Most High Yield Investment Schemes are either a scam or have a very high minimum deposit, so I tend to avoid them.
Have lost and also gain in HYIP programs. Am still on the recovery stage.

The money have lost in HYIP is much more than the money I have gained. Atimes some of this HYIP turned out to be a scam but some are real on the other hand.

I am fortunate to have received ample warnings regarding investment particularly the high-yield. In our country there are many scammers who would offer an investment of paying 20% interest every month. My uncle was about to invest his retirement pay when I told him that it was a scam. Since I was working in a bank so my uncle believed me. Later on the people my uncle knew who invested told him the sad news, they were scammed.

I lost more than $50 in one of those high yield investment plans and it was not funny in 2018. I couldn't believe that my hard earned money will vanish in thin air just like that as I was always careful on the way that I spend and all of that. It was a lesson to me anyway as I decided not to go near any investment that is not clear on how they make money.

How much have you earned or lost in HYIP programs, to this date, in total? The figure can be an estimate rather than the exact amount. Most High Yield Investment Schemes are either a scam or have a very high minimum deposit, so I tend to avoid them.
I have lost nothing less than forty thousand naira to high yield investments scheme. I was actually dumb and stupid those days to believe their lies, it was lately that I realized that I have been scammed. More reason I am very observant and careful of any investment platform as from that day.

I've had my own fair share of loss investmenting in high yield investments schemes. I think it be over a thousand dollars I lose to the scheme some years back and I learned my lesson the bitter way. I didn't let the loss mar me but rather fortified me to prevent future occurrence. Any business or investment schemes that sound too good to be true, I implore you never to put money into it.

My dear, I have really lost huge amount ooo. One online Mmm nearly finished me, I thought it was all bed of roses when I first earn, but later, when I paid again, I discovered that the site had collapsed, and I was so much afraid. I lost my money, but thank God I am able to move on today.

I totally agree with you because i also suffered from $100 loss in online investment scam and now for real sites am earning very slow and steady as well as less amount. 98 % forums are scam and scam put us on risk of loosing each and every thing of us so we should avoid them and should start our own business and not to trust online investment sites that especially require submitting money before earning.

I have been quite watchful of the kind of sites that I invest in. But I remember investing about $100 on one HYIP site and it turned out to be a scam. I was frustrated for a while because I really thought it was legit especially since the returns was not even much. So it was not even because of greed it was because I was looking at something that I could earn from.

HYIP investments are pure scam, I have lost so quite some couple of bucks to them. 2016 was the year I lost almost all my life savings to HYIP, and it's just so unfortunate that I haven't learnt my lessons yet. Total amount I had lost from HYIP until date is about 400,000 naira plus.

Normally am not a person who jumps on investments any how. I usually take out a lit of time to analyze an opportunity that presents itself before opting to invest my money. That is not to say that I haven't lost. I have lost twenty dollars to such schemed but that has being a long time ago and I have grown from then and much more likely not to repeat it again.

I haven't really invested in such programmes because I'm very cautious. I don't really wanna take risks even though I know I can't be successful without taking risks. Because of that I haven't earn or lost any money from these website or programs.

So many persons do you lose money and their way up especially in online business I think I've had my fingers burnt twice when I did one online hide like that but I've learnt my lessons and I have a equally moved on.
I have not lost any money online but on the other hand i have earned from online platform especially fr noise cash and bizdustry
They both are trustable and Good to work in these forums becuase they are paying and is legit. Main thing is that it is free forum where we can earn by putting efforts.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back