What's new

How much have you earned/lost?

Before now, I have invested more than 250 USD in hyips, I have lost in some and I have gained in some but now I understand that it's safer to stay clear of hyips

So far long time ago I lost a little amount of money Which makes me to give up on investing. But as walks I earned money which makes me to put all my savings for that investment.

When it comes to my gains or loses in all of the high yeild investment programs that I have been involved with in the past, the losses outweighs the gains a great deal and even incomparable

I have never invested in HYIP. I do not believe in get rich quick kind of schemes. When I invest, I invest in real business, legit assets not on something like Ponzi schemes.

I didn't invest at all, me I have tried as much as soon as possible to avoid things like this because most of them are scam I have lost my money to a lot of thing I'm not ready to loose any again

How much have you earned or lost in HYIP programs, to this date, in total? The figure can be an estimate rather than the exact amount. Most High Yield Investment Schemes are either a scam or have a very high minimum deposit, so I tend to avoid them.
I have never earned on any high yield investment scheme. Most reviews say they are scam with very attractive pay.
I would love to know the types of high investment scheme.

I haven't earn a dime from any hyip site simply because of the reviews I've heard from the site. Many people have lost many dollars by investing on hyip site.

I have made more than I inverted in High yield investment schemes. The last one was very profitable and it recovered all the losses I have acquired over the years. Although I never thought it will crash, I am glad I did not lose

I am fortunate to have received ample warnings regarding investment particularly the high-yield. In our country there are many scammers who would offer an investment of paying 20% interest every month. My uncle was about to invest his retirement pay when I told him that it was a scam. Since I was working in a bank so my uncle believed me. Later on the people my uncle knew who invested told him the sad news, they were scammed.

I haven't earned or lost any money in high yield investment schemes because they don't seem legit and they seem too risky so i often avoid such type of investment.

How much have you earned or lost in HYIP programs, to this date, in total? The figure can be an estimate rather than the exact amount. Most High Yield Investment Schemes are either a scam or have a very high minimum deposit, so I tend to avoid them.
One of the things that most of these hyip program usually brings is that,they will be putting out incentives that is too true to decline,and that is one of the things that has made me to go into some of them,i have lost some comensurate amount though.

I have only lost $10 to high-yield investment platforms in the past and since then I have become wise and I always like to do my research before putting money into anything.

Earning money online need your skills and knowledge when you have a good skills you can earn so much money.

For someone like me I think that I do affiliate marketing and crypto trading and I do earn from this means accordingly and a forum just like bizdustry here is very good for additional source of earning. I have made something worth but cant post the exact figure now.

I have earn alot of money and withdraw but I never keep exact record for that I think before you earn a penny online you will need to have a good skills and knowledge.
But for loss I only loss some money when I was trading stock and crypto

Like seriously I think what I have earn so far online is much more higher scompare to loss but I do loss alot of money sometime mostly when I do high yeild investment programs I also try my best to ensure that I stop invest with those ponzi scheme anymore

Before now, I have invested more than 250 USD in hyips, I have lost in some and I have gained in some but now I understand that it's safer to stay clear of hyips
You are right but I can boldly tell you that you shouldnt have use the hyip to earn because from what I see I think that some hyip are nothing but scam they are not worth investing with to be sincere so I think you need to stay away from some of them sorry you loss that much.

I have earn alot of money but I dont think that I can give clear figure of that you know this online of a thing if you dont keep records of your earning its going to be far too hard for you to present the exact amount of money which you have received so far,for someone like me I just started keeping records for those work.

One thing I noticed in this game of making money online, losing money is a
most, like it or not, I believe most of us here have this experience.

Working on the internet comes with ups and downs. As someone who trades in the Cryptocurrency market, I have lost some money and made some money also. What really matters is that I am still in profit.

Seriously last weekend I lost alot of money into forex market trading the eur/usd,its one of the bigest lost which I ever venture into so I think that crypto is now my best type of financial market which am going to trade with.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back