What's new

How much have you earned/lost?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date

Deleted member 403

How much have you earned or lost in HYIP programs, to this date, in total? The figure can be an estimate rather than the exact amount. Most High Yield Investment Schemes are either a scam or have a very high minimum deposit, so I tend to avoid them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have not really invested in so many businesses online, so I don't really have much I've gained but have lost anything online.
If I look at my earnings in my offline business so far within two years,is about $5000 if I'm not mistaking the rate of conversion.

I have lost around 150 usd in terms of these types of investments. All of these funds were funds that I earned through various other sites and pay per post rewards and so forth. It was quite disappointing as the investment options seemed to be legit and to be honest I should have done more research. It was pretty early on in my crypto journey so at that point I was quite new to all of it. Now I am much more cautious and know that there are many scams that are out there.

How much have you earned or lost in HYIP programs, to this date, in total? The figure can be an estimate rather than the exact amount. Most High Yield Investment Schemes are either a scam or have a very high minimum deposit, so I tend to avoid them.

https://www.beermoneyforum.com/forums/high-risk-investments.59/post-thread
Just like you, I tend to avoid them as much as possible. I have always frown at their method of operation, terms and conditions. A friend of mine was scammed last year on a HYIPs, fortunately, it was about $5.

I am usually the type who is very careful when it comes to high yield investment programs. Money lost in this avenue cannot be gotten back, So I don't involve myself in them. However, I have realized close to $1000 from little local investments, mostly in the agricultural sector.

I also share in the belief that almost all hyip sites are nothing but scam. I have not been able to earn anything with them . I lost about $4 to them after I was pressurized to invest sometimes in October last year. It's not much money, but I wish I didn't go ahead to invest.

I also share in the belief that almost all hyip sites are nothing but scam. I have not been able to earn anything with them . I lost about $4 to them after I was pressurized to invest sometimes in October last year. It's not much money, but I wish I didn't go ahead to invest.
This is a small amount to have lost, but losing any finds at all no matter how small is not a nice feeling at all. Personally I think that everyone sooner or later will have this experience and sometimes it is best to have that experience now with a small amount and be more careful in the future than later on with a great investment.

This is a small amount to have lost, but losing any finds at all no matter how small is not a nice feeling at all. Personally I think that everyone sooner or later will have this experience and sometimes it is best to have that experience now with a small amount and be more careful in the future than later on with a great investment.
It's wise to learn from one's experience. I personally won't register on any hyip scheme again, no matter how legit it is made to appear. Some people have lost much money but still haven't learned their lesson. I think it's greed.

It's wise to learn from one's experience. I personally won't register on any hyip scheme again, no matter how legit it is made to appear. Some people have lost much money but still haven't learned their lesson. I think it's greed.
Yeah it is greed that speaks for them. As humans we are quite greedy as a specie and this is what causes us to make a lot of losses as well. I think that for people to invest in it repeatedly is a silly thing to do as it is a clear scam. However I think that If you time it right you can actually profit of an HYIP. Do you know what I mean?

https://www.beermoneyforum.com/forums/high-risk-investments.59/post-thread
I am a medical student and I don't have any experience in trading or investment but I am working hard to learn about it.
yesterday I have lost my $15 and I am feeling very sad for that, I have invested in Bitcoin at $41000 But now its price decreased to $33,000.

HYIPS are really dangerous and I tend to avoid them. They always give promises that they can't fulfill just to trick people. Currently, I have not invested in any HYIP with my own money except Weshareabundace which seems to good one and worth of trying.

I am a medical student and I don't have any experience in trading or investment but I am working hard to learn about it.
yesterday I have lost my $15 and I am feeling very sad for that, I have invested in Bitcoin at $41000 But now its price decreased to $33,000.
You need to be very careful. With crypto currency transactions, I think it is best to leave your money till when there is a drop in price before going ahead to invest with the hope that it's going to appreciate. Investing when there's an increase in price isn't advisable.

At all cost I try to avoid every HYIP platforms , because you end up being scammed after all your wasted effort, so hardly will I invest or commit myself into any of those schemes so as not to regret at the end

Online investments are always at high risks. I once invested $30 in one of this high yield investment platform, thing I would get a huge profit, but unfortunately. Though I have also earned over $200 online.

I am fortunate to have received ample warnings regarding investment particularly the high-yield. In our country there are many scammers who would offer an investment of paying 20% interest every month. My uncle was about to invest his retirement pay when I told him that it was a scam. Since I was working in a bank so my uncle believed me. Later on the people my uncle knew who invested told him the sad news, they were scammed.

I have lost just about $23 on an HYIP program, the worst part of it all is that it wasn't actually a real HYIP program but a scam WhatsApp group that mimicked an HYIP program. I actually kind of thought it's was another kind of HYIP like MMM, this was the reason why I fell for the scam.

To round it up, I have lost close to $700 to high yield investment programs together with other resources I used along the line. With my experience, I can say HYIP is next to gamble because there is no sure way to make money with it. The reason is that those sites that promise huge return do not last more than a month. Those that last pay in penny.

Not much.. i lost about 20 dollars on hyips last month because i keep on reinvest. But i earned more so im not really bothered by my losses. Although I don't have the exact $$ on my Gains but i started with just 4 dollars all in all and made it grow little by little.

Well I have had experience from people who got scammed from high yield investment scheme so I didn’t get to invest my money. Though I’m currently working and researching on an investment scheme and their policies seem favorable.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back