What's new

How much have you earned/lost?

I am fortunate to have received ample warnings regarding investment particularly the high-yield. In our country there are many scammers who would offer an investment of paying 20% interest every month. My uncle was about to invest his retirement pay when I told him that it was a scam. Since I was working in a bank so my uncle believed me. Later on the people my uncle knew who invested told him the sad news, they were scammed.
If people could educate those close to them like you did in this case, a lot won't fall for HYIPS scams. My brother recently told me he invested in a scheme promising 30 percent per month for a year.

Online investment are fulls of goods and bad, gain and lost, And i have been very careful when investing , because inhave lost heavily while investing in HYIP programm andni have lost up to $95.
Online investments are always at high risks. I once invested $30 in one of this high yield investment platform, thing I would get a huge profit, but unfortunately. Though I have also earned over $200 online.

Though I can't really give an estimate but I believe I have earned more than I have lost on such plathfrom as I don't really go into them much in the first place.

I have lost huge amount of money in high yield investment program and I regret ever investing my money in the investment. I put up to $50 in the business and they ran away with my money

I would only be able to give an estimate based on last year because that was the only year I can say I was active. I made about 400 dollars and lost about 250 dollars.

I have lost huge amount of money in high yield investment program and I regret ever investing my money in the investment. I put up to $50 in the business and they ran away with my money
It is too emotionally painful to experience your investment vanish when the site gets off the internet. That is always my question to those who are investing in online platform. What if the website vanishes in the internet how can you chase the company that is not even registered?

The risk involved in online investment is growing everyday more especially when it come to high yield investment scheme because they mostly turn to be scam.

I have lost some huge amount of money in high yield investment program just because of the fact that I was looking for fast profit. I have lost up to like $300 in total

I think in total since when i endeaviured into high yield investment programs, I have lost nothing less than a hundred and fifty dollars. That is very annoying because these scams where just all over the place

I lost close to $800 in high-yield investment programs and I learn my lesson hard way. High-yield investment program easy get rich quick program which should be avoided by any serious-minded person.
That is so much amount of money that would have gone a long way in helping you start a business and even grow it. It's really devastating to lose this big.

I lost close to $800 in high-yield investment programs and I learn my lesson hard way. High-yield investment program easy get rich quick program which should be avoided by any serious-minded person.
I am in so much with my cryptocurrency trade and I'm seeing investing more because it is a platform where I can really grow my financial buoyancy.

There was a time I lost almost $200 to an online business that promises to bring fast return on investment in 30 days. I got spooked by the first return on investment and I lose my money.

I can say as of today since the beginning of time I started investing in high yield investment programs that I have lost nothing less than a hundred and seventy dollars in total. This thing can really affect someone badly

Even though I might not be able to mention exactly how much I have lost in Hyip, I do know that I have really lost not less than $300 all together. But that was then as I no longer involve in any of these platforms anymore. I have also lost much money to some PTC platforms. That is just my opinion on this.. thanks for sharing.

Write your reply...how much have you earn/lost year am earning more money but am not want to lost.

I've lost close to $200 due to HYIP sites and programs. Though when I first started, I gained about $30 or thereabouts but that was it till date.
Meaning I've lost a net of $170 to HYIP programs currently.
Sometimes when I think about it, I just wish I could reverse the hands of time.

I have never invest in HYIP before so I never earn money from the website or lost any, but I have had some experience of some people that lost their money in the website.

I have invested in different high yield investment program and I have gained and lost money. My recent money i lost was $40. The company planned to invest the money in agric according to what I saw on the platform and they refused to pay me

I've lost close to $500 since I started investing online. I've earned only $80 dollars only. It was a bad experience with veritable lessons learnt!

I have heard of most High Yield Investment Schemes being scams.
So i usually avoid them
I have not earned from or lost to any of those schemes.
How much have you earned or lost in HYIP programs, to this date, in total? The figure can be an estimate rather than the exact amount. Most High Yield Investment Schemes are either a scam or have a very high minimum deposit, so I tend to avoid them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back