How much do you spend on your pets?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I was not sure if this should be under finances or not. I decided to put it here since this is more so about what you want to spend rather than need to spend on your pets and animals. My wife and I have two cats and we spend an average of $200 a month on them. This is for food (wet), litter, treats, and dry. We also get toys and such for them and sometimes we spend more for the vet visits when they happen. Our one boy has to go to the vet every 2 months due to medical issues that need to monitored for the rest of his life. This costs us $500+ a pop plus the costs of all his pills which I did not factor into the monthly average.

How much do you spend on your pets each month?

The same way that I take care of myself is the same way I take care of my pet. This is the right thing to do because when you get a pet, you ought to do everything possible to give them the best care. If it's $1000 that's needed to take care of my pet for any health issues, I will gladly pay it.

I ensure that my cat gets the best treatment and care. The ability to make her feel happy and loved is one of the goals that I have. I don't like to treat my cat as she doesn't matter. So, when it comes to spending on my cat, I don't have a budget.

I ensure that my cat gets the best treatment and care. The ability to make her feel happy and loved is one of the goals that I have. I don't like to treat my cat as she doesn't matter. So, when it comes to spending on my cat, I don't have a budget.

I have always told some of my friends that when you're not ready to go all out when it comes to taking care of your pet, it's best to leave out getting a pet. This is because they need your time, attention, card and money to be in a good way.

If you have any intention to keeping a pet, it mean you should have more than enough to take care of yourself and your pet. Pets are like part of your family. I will spend any amount needed to take care of my pet. There is no specific amount.

I don't know the exact amount, I have 2 dogs, 2 turtles, 1 canary and also some goldfish, maybe in the whole month about $60 more or less, counting only the food, if I buy toys for example for the dogs, the budget increases a little, also discounting if I have to take them to the vet, which is not common

I don't know the exact amount, I have 2 dogs, 2 turtles, 1 canary and also some goldfish, maybe in the whole month about $60 more or less, counting only the food, if I buy toys for example for the dogs, the budget increases a little, also discounting if I have to take them to the vet, which is not common

Well, I always tell people that keeping pets is an expensive hobby and if you are not financially buoyant enough to take care of yourself and all the pets you want to get if it is not only one that you want, it is going to be very difficult for you to give them the best life which might end up having them being maltreated

Well, I always tell people that keeping pets is an expensive hobby and if you are not financially buoyant enough to take care of yourself and all the pets you want to get if it is not only one that you want, it is going to be very difficult for you to give them the best life which might end up having them being maltreated
In my case I have no problem giving them everything they need in terms of food and toys, they live well, I would say better than me even hahaha, they also don't need so much money as long as they don't get sick, especially the turtles I have and the fish hardly produce expenses.

In my case I have no problem giving them everything they need in terms of food and toys, they live well, I would say better than me even hahaha, they also don't need so much money as long as they don't get sick, especially the turtles I have and the fish hardly produce expenses.

This is actually how It gets with most people who own pets because you will always be first to take very good care of them more than the way you are taking care of yourself. When you don't do things this way, you are going to see the agony in their faces which is not going to make you happy as the person who owns them.

I've spent at least $1000 on my dogs costume, toys, treats and clothes this year. I'm not talking about what I've spent on their foods and medical treatments, they are running up high but I'm okay with doing it because I love them.

If you have any intention to keeping a pet, it mean you should have more than enough to take care of yourself and your pet. Pets are like part of your family. I will spend any amount needed to take care of my pet. There is no specific amount.

The same way I have personal needs to take care of which are important to me is the same way I know that my pets have their own personal need. With me being their owner means that I am ready to take up the entire responsibility of their upkeep. It's what makes me willing to spend any amount to make sure that they are in good proper condition.

I've spent at least $1000 on my dogs costume, toys, treats and clothes this year. I'm not talking about what I've spent on their foods and medical treatments, they are running up high but I'm okay with doing it because I love them.

I am always very happy whenever I see someone who is going out of their way to make sure that their pets are well taken care of. This is something that is required for anyone who is interested in keeping a pet because those pets cannot be able to fend for themselves in anyway as long as they are domesticated.

I only have one parrot, which is not that big, so luckily I don't have to spend a lot because I couldn't afford more. I buy more feed and sometimes visit the vet, so it's about 20-30 dollars in my country per month on average.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back