What's new

How much do you spend on reinvesting in your online business plans?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Whether you own a forum, blog, or some sort of small online business - how much of your income do you take and reinvest into your business plans?

This is going to be different for everyone as a lot of people have business plans and ideas that they are working on that don't currently earn them anything.

I'm investing 30% of my monthly earning in my business now. If I had lesser expenses to pay for every month, I would have more than 30% of my earnings to invest in my business back to back each month.

I no longer invest in my business planning, I am running a couple of businesses, mostly online businesses, and I invest in marketing my products and services. I invest around $200 per mont on marketing my businesses and my return on investment is average.

I'm investing 30% of my monthly earning in my business now. If I had lesser expenses to pay for every month, I would have more than 30% of my earnings to invest in my business back to back each month.

This is what I do, too. I ensure that my business gets some bigger portion than how much I am investing in stocks, for example. The business is what is sustaining my life and should get all the care that they need at the time when the business is going fine.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back