What's new

How much blog traffic is important to attract the traffic to the website?

There are so many blogs or websites that gets more than 3000 individual organic traffic on daily basis. Some even get that amount of traffic in few hours of making a post.

i guess you didn't post the question in a correct way, did you actually mean redirecting traffic from a blog to your website, the opposite or something else?

Well as far as I'm concerned, if very important that you get the best number of traffic that you can get because the more the traffic, the better it gets for you website.

Actually no body would want to visit your site repeatedly if you do not have a good user interface for your use. This is something that you should put attention tom

Actually no body would want to visit your site repeatedly if you do not have a good user interface for your use. This is something that you should put attention tom

Exactly, a lot of people are disgusted at such sight and even when they come and you have poor or low contents on your website, they are definitely not going to visit your site.

If you really want your blog to skyrocket one of the most important thing is to create quality and original content and also gain organic traffic as much as possible because there is no maximum.

If you really want your blog to skyrocket one of the most important thing is to create quality and original content and also gain organic traffic as much as possible because there is no maximum.
Personally, the thing I believe about traffic is that it is something that will never be more than enough for your website because the more you get it the more your website grows from it and the more you make money.

The only way graphics would matter when it comes to attracting traffic is when it has to do with your site's loading speed.
People wouldn't like a site that's slow to load. It would discourage a lot of visitors to your site.

There are many fundamental regions exist in SEO tool to monetize a website, blog and YouTube channel.
Are graphics of interface is also matters to attract the traffic?
I think it is matters because a lot of people motivates after visit the website.
What do you think about it?
I don't really understand the topic but from what you have said here, though the interface of your website also plays a role but what attracts traffic more is your content, the interface is just an added bonus.

The only way graphics would matter when it comes to attracting traffic is when it has to do with your site's loading speed.
People wouldn't like a site that's slow to load. It would discourage a lot of visitors to your site.
This is actually why when you are setting up your website that you should try as much as you can not to overload it with so many pictures and sophisticated graphics in order to make it to load very slow.

I don't really get your question. I feel you need alot of traffic on a blog. It's not called a blog for nothing. People need to see what you've put down on that blog and you need to be active everyday on the blog.

There is no limit, no maximum or minimum traffic required before a website can be visited. You can keep creating traffic for your blog so that people can keep visiting it at all times. As long as you get noticed on the blog, it means the traffic has been attracting visitations on the site.

How many clicks it takes to make a sale on your shop? Or how many clicks it takes for good adsense income? I think that kind of sets the benchmark for you and that is one way to attract better traffic to the website. Some of the time it can be pretty difficult with the traffic and the income, but each site is different if you ask me.
While blog traffic is a significant aspect in drawing people to a website, it is not the only factor. Businesses that blog gain more website visitors. Creating content that appeals to your audience can naturally attract them to your website.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back