What's new

How much bitcoin would you have bought in 2010 if you had a chace

Sometimes I just wish we could turn back the hands of clock to 2010 where bitcoin was cheap and seriously I would have bought with a lot of money if I knew it would be blown by now

Only wishes and more wishes right now right? Well, if it were back in 2010 when Bitcoin came out newly, I would have bought say about twenty thousand to fifty thousand worth of bitcoins then. Imagine what that translates to today if untouched

If I were to invest in bitcoin back then in 2010 I would have invested more than 1000 bitcoin. Because if we should calculate what the amount will be by this time it means I will be a millionaire. But no one knew then

If I could turn back the hands of time I'll probably put my all into it with the knowledge that whatever suffering I go through is momentary. Some people who had the opportunity and messed it up by selling way too early will still be suffering from making such decisions.

I would have bought as much as I can just because of the fact that the price of coin then is still very much low to what we now have now in the market because the price now is now on the increase

To be honest If I was know that it will be 20k,probably would buy btc worth $1.
If I had the chance back then , I would have bought at least 5bitcoin in 2010, and right now i would have been in money ,and thats why i decided to be buying more litecoin l

If I had had the chance to buy Bitcoin in the 2010 back then when this Coin was still relatively new, I would have bought the sum of one thousand dollars worth of the coin then

Lol!! If I had known back then that the Bitcoin cryptocurrency would have gotten to become the coin it became today,I would have bought ten thousand dollars Worth of this coin for myself and keep for this period

When bitcoin first came on board, it was worth less than most shitcons we have today. If you knew how much bitcoin would be worth in 2020 right in 2010, how many bitcoins would you have bought and why?
When it come to the capacity of one knowing how much of a value a coin will sell inthe future,the wise thing to do is to get as many coin as possible,knowing that it will be a wise investment to make.

I wish I can turn back the hand of the time, I would have bought more bitcoin and keep for my good. Even last year June, 1 bitcoin was around 4 million naira plus, but people who refused to take the advantages den were all regretting that

That is just an opportunity that a lot of people regret it till this day that if they had an opportunity to buy crypto at that time they could have bought as much well I could have buy as much that my bag will be able to buy.

Looking back at the level of exposure I had by then, I'll buy 10,000 naira worth of Bitcoin and I'm sure I would be a millionaire now.

If All of us know that the price of Bitcoin will reach to this stage I believe most of is here would have bought thousands of Bitcoins, Bitcoin was worthless in 2010.

If such opportunity presented itself I could have invested all my life saving and I won't even mine to sell all my properties to buy as much bitcoins as possible, unfortunately this is just something to discuss on because it can never be a reality again .it is just a lesson for some people to learn.

If only I had the power to see the future back then, I'd have bought up to about say 200 BTC because I was still a student back then with limited income but I'd have convinced my parents and I've gotten them to buy at least up to 1000BTC

I would have bought millions of Bitcoin , because then I would be more certain that I have nothing to lose as the probability that it will increase is very high ,if truly I was given that valid opportunity

I would have purchased as much as 1 million bitcoins back then, but it is obvious that such a time will never come again. As we have moved on and right now those of us that have the opportunity ought to make sure that we are purchasing as much of this other less expensive coins that have potential right now so that we can make profits in the future.

I would have bough more than a million number of bitcoin, even though the issue was not the chance, the knowledge about the operation of cryptocurrency was lacking.

Laughs. If I get the chance to go back in time? I would have invested all that I have then to cryptocurrency and probably still take loans from different sources and angles just to make investments. I don't think anyone will like to miss out on such opportunity.

In the year 2010, had it been I have the financial strength and ability to, I would have bought Upton more than a million $ of bitcoin for the future. Those who were able to, are enjoying it now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back