What's new

How much bitcoin would you have bought in 2010 if you had a chace

Well, from my experience and understanding about how cryptocurrencies work, it's very clear that the cryptocurrencies will definitely rise no matter how much it drops.
Definitely. Cryptos rise and fall, I think everyone who knows how crypto currency work know that by now. The question is how many people knew about crypto back then.

Definitely. Cryptos rise and fall, I think everyone who knows how crypto currency work know that by now. The question is how many people knew about crypto back then.

actually I believe that a lot of people really know about cryptocurrency back then but the problem is that none of them actually believe or trust that it's actually real and can actually pay someone decent amount of money.

actually, I believe that a lot of people know about cryptocurrency back then but the problem is that none of them believes or trusts that it's actually can pay someone a decent amount of money.
Ooh. Funny enough I saw someone who did a YouTube video back then, he talked about bitcoin and why people should invest in it. He only had 5-10views then can't remember the exact number. He is a millionaire now.

If I know what I know now about crypto currency especially Bitcoin then I definitely would invest a lot actually and could even take out loans from family to further invest bit sadly that's not the case

Around 2010 that's when BTC was below $5. Had it been something wispered to me that the coin will have a great future today I would've invested like i do now. I'm investing into crypto for as long as i become crypto millionaire, Lol.

When bitcoin first came on board, it was worth less than most shitcons we have today. If you knew how much bitcoin would be worth in 2020 right in 2010, how many bitcoins would you have bought and why?
I'm sure I would have borrowed money with my family house to buy bitcoin assuming I knew it would be as profitable as it turned out to be, like who doesn't like good things.

Though it is impossible, I would have bought more than ten bitcoin if I had the chance to do that in the past and now it would have very well been worth it.

This would have been the opportunity I have been waiting for all this while. I would have bought like 100 thousand naira worth of bitcoin. By now I would have been in serious money. But I still have some of my money in bitcoin though, but not so much as I am holding other coins too.

What manner of question is this? If I had known that the bitcoin cryptocurrency will get to where it is today back in the year 2010, I would have bought five million Bitcoin cryptocurrency and keep.

Ooh. Funny enough I saw someone who did a YouTube video back then, he talked about bitcoin and why people should invest in it. He only had 5-10views then can't remember the exact number. He is a millionaire now.

You can imagine the situation whereby the 5-10 viewers that actually watched his YouTube channel video then about bitcoin and they actually invested in it will also be millionaires as well.

You can imagine the situation whereby the 5-10 viewers that actually watched his YouTube channel video than about bitcoin and they invested in it will also be millionaires as well.
Lol. That's true, a lot of people were oblivious to bitcoin and crypto during that time. Not anymore though. The Crypto market is now a worldwide market.

I
When bitcoin first came on board, it was worth less than most shitcons we have today. If you knew how much bitcoin would be worth in 2020 right in 2010, how many bitcoins would you have bought and why?
I would have purchased up to 20,000 Bitcoin and stored, but this is only going to happen in our imaginations as chances like this don't exist.

Even if I knew bitcoin would worth lot of money in 2020, I wouldn't be able to invest in bitcoin because in 2010 I was in junior high and I did not have any money

I did not know about bitcoin back in 2010, I knew about bitcoin in 2014. In 2016, I had 0.22 bitcoin, yet I did not save it. If I had I would have a lot of money by this time.

I don't think anybody can volunteer to buy Bitcoin as at then. We are all bringing up this topic just because we are all seeing what Bitcoin is doing today. Assuming it's not rallying, nobody will be talking about how many coin one would have bought in 2010

If I knew about bitcoin back in 2010 , I would have bought more than 10 bitcoins for sure. But the technology was not developed that time in our country , I didnt even have access to smart phones in 2010.

I think I only know about cryptocurrency some years back. The only way I could have known about cryptocurrency was if I were living in other countries. But I think that there is no time that is too late to invest on Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. All you need is to invest on the right time

If you are to ask me personally I will buy millions of Bitcoin if money is not my problem to purchase this cryptocurrency. I regret that I have known about Bitcoin cryptocurrency four years ago only.

Now that some persons have been presented with a chance, still they neglect buying it even if they have extra cash for that. Buy now and save it for the next 10 years, it will still be the same value or more than when you stretch back from 2010 to 2021.

In the year 2010 if I have the chance I would have bought 1000 bitcoin. Because by then 1000 bitcoin will not be more than $10,000. And by now if I want to sell it I will not sell it less than $40 million

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back