What's new

How many sources of income do you have to be financially stable?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
If you are someone who has more than one source of income at the moment to ensure you are financially stable, you will be aware of just how many different sources are needed for you to live comfortably.

With the cost of living being the way it is at the moment, many have turned to finding extra sources of income to ensure they are able to live comfortably.

At this moment in time, how many sources of income do you have that allow you to be financially stable?

I have three sources of income at the moment. One of it is being a poultry farmer because I have always had this mindset that rearing chickens make it easier for me to do most of the things that I work online. Also, working online has been a good source of income rendering different services to different people that require my services online.

More than the number, you should focus on how much money your income sources are bringing. There was a time when I was earning full time income just from one freelancer site. There was also a time when I was earning full time from my sites alone. However, these days I am working on almost a dozen jobs yet I have financial dfficulties.

If you have 10 streams of income but they are not paying enough money which will make you become financially stable, are they worth it? No, they are not. It's about having good paying streams. If they are only 2 or 3 but pays well, they are better than having 10 streams which doesn't pay well.

It depends enormously on how much money those sources of income are generating for you, there are people who can live perfectly well with only one source of income and others need many to be financially stable, it depends on these sources of income.

I know people who have 3 jobs and still have difficulty making ends meet.

It depends enormously on how much money those sources of income are generating for you, there are people who can live perfectly well with only one source of income and others need many to be financially stable, it depends on these sources of income.

I know people who have 3 jobs and still have difficulty making ends meet.

This is another way to look at it. The number of money that you are going to make from one source of income can be bigger than what someone earning from four sources of income makes. So, you may feel no need to get extra sources of income. Although, it is always challenging especially when the thought of losing your source of income pops up.

This is another way to look at it. The number of money that you are going to make from one source of income can be bigger than what someone earning from four sources of income makes. So, you may feel no need to get extra sources of income. Although, it is always challenging especially when the thought of losing your source of income pops up.

It's very unfortunate there isn't many jobs which pays so much money to make their workers not to be interested in looking for more options for making money. If they used to pay much, the effects of the war in Ukraine-Russia and Inflation have ravaged everything.

Well, I believe that you can have at least two hour source of income and it's going to be enough for you to become financially independent from the money that you're making from them. With one source of income that's paying very well, I will still not be comfortable because when I lose that one option, it's over for me in terms of making money until I can get another.

I wouldn't call myself financially stable, but things are definitely better for me than 2 years ago, because I invested a lot of money in crypto-currency and shares that consistently bring profit every month, and I also have a main job and online earnings that I spend most of my free time on

For now, I have about two sources of income. And I won't say I'm financially stable. I lost one of my sources of income last year when crypto tanked in price. The site was a crypto financed micro blog. The bear market gripped it so much that the owner couldn't afford to pay us consistently anymore.

One good source of income may be sufficient to cater for one's needs. Whereas, one may have five different income streams and still struggle. "It's not how far, it is how well."

If you are someone who has more than one source of income at the moment to ensure you are financially stable, you will be aware of just how many different sources are needed for you to live comfortably.

With the cost of living being the way it is at the moment, many have turned to finding extra sources of income to ensure they are able to live comfortably.

At this moment in time, how many sources of income do you have that allow you to be financially stable?
Just like inflation is increasing day by day, you cannot fulfill all your needs with just one task. You have to do more than one thing to better meet all your needs If I work in a company or a farm, the salary I get for 8 hours of work is barely enough to survive, so I also need to reduce the part time.Because apart from that I also work online from where I can fulfill my problems because this is a very good tool for you to work online.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back