What's new

How many hours do you work a day online?

For the fact that I don't work online full time, there's no way I would have the chance of working online all day. I have to go to work every weekdays, take care of my business of poultry and fish farming as well. This makes me to have limited time to work online. I usually work 5 to 7 hours online every day especially during the night.

poultry and fish farming
So, you live in the country side? How's the internet connectivity in your place? About 5 years ago, I was living in a village running a dairy farm, and also working online. The internet speed was not very good and also very expensive.

So, you live in the country side? How's the internet connectivity in your place? About 5 years ago, I was living in a village running a dairy farm, and also working online. The internet speed was not very good and also very expensive.

Yeah, I do reside in the country side. It's quite a cool place to live in with good business opportunities. As for my internet connection, it's not always good. This is why I have subscription with three telecommunication companies just to have an alternative to work with when one becomes so bad.

That's what I did when I was living in the countryside and also working online. I had subscribed to two internet companies and I frequently switched when the connection I was using started to bother me. sadly, I was in a prepaid plan and it was expensive.

Seriously, it was a very big pain dealing with those telecommunication companies. I don't even mind their subscription fees was expensive, as long as they can give me a stable network, I will be very happy but unfortunately that never happened. Then always gave a shitty internet connection.

When it comes to working online, most of us do it as a full-time job and because of that, we may opt to work for 8 hours or maybe more to be able to complete services we may have orders for or to complete anything else we need to do online to ensure we make an income.

I myself tend to work anything between 6 - 8 hours, five days a week but I have been known to work for 12 hours before and a little over if I have felt the need to.

How many hours do you work online each day?
Nowadays inflation is increasing but it has become difficult to meet one's needs on one job.If you want to live a happy life and fulfill all your needs easily, then apart from a job, you will have to do more work for free. If you work online, then you can earn one month per month by looking at any form for two or three hours. I work online for about 6 to 7 hours every day and also give 8 hours of offline duty It was difficult for me to do this in the beginning but now it has become my habit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back