What's new

How many hours do you work a day online?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
When it comes to working online, most of us do it as a full-time job and because of that, we may opt to work for 8 hours or maybe more to be able to complete services we may have orders for or to complete anything else we need to do online to ensure we make an income.

I myself tend to work anything between 6 - 8 hours, five days a week but I have been known to work for 12 hours before and a little over if I have felt the need to.

How many hours do you work online each day?

When it comes to working online, most of us do it as a full-time job and because of that, we may opt to work for 8 hours or maybe more to be able to complete services we may have orders for or to complete anything else we need to do online to ensure we make an income.

I myself tend to work anything between 6 - 8 hours, five days a week but I have been known to work for 12 hours before and a little over if I have felt the need to.

How many hours do you work online each day?
I have an offline job so if it still counts I work for an average of 9 Hours per day from Monday - Friday. The max. I've spent in office is 14 Hours. But that happens very rarely. Only when some last moment surprise pops out before a milestone lol

I have an offline job so if it still counts I work for an average of 9 Hours per day from Monday - Friday. The max. I've spent in office is 14 Hours. But that happens very rarely. Only when some last moment surprise pops out before a milestone lol
Oh, I can only imagine how frustrating that must be to have something last minute pop up and have to stay for longer.

Do you get paid extra for that? I would imagine so which would make it a little less frustrating when you do need to work those extra hours :)

Oh, I can only imagine how frustrating that must be to have something last minute pop up and have to stay for longer.

Do you get paid extra for that? I would imagine so which would make it a little less frustrating when you do need to work those extra hours :)
No but we are given a small bonus for our commitment shown during crucial times as appreciation of good work!

No but we are given a small bonus for our commitment shown during crucial times as appreciation of good work!
That is not bad at all! Whether it be an extra wage or a bonus as an incentive it sure does make it worth it in the end I guess, especially if it is not a regular occurrence and you do not get burned out from it.

That is not bad at all! Whether it be an extra wage or a bonus as an incentive it sure does make it worth it in the end I guess, especially if it is not a regular occurrence and you do not get burned out from it.
True! It kind of makes us feel that we are valued! The efforts we put are worth it.

I do not stay very long on the internet, probably I use about 2-3 hours daily to work on my online business. I usually have other engagement that always keep me busy during the day..

I work 10 hours per day on average. I even work during the weekends but I spend just about 4-5 hours during the weekends. I never have any scarcity of jobs, therefore, I am always busy. I normally start my day by working on clients' jobs, and after that, I work on my own projects.

In addition to online, I also work offline, so there is not much time left for online, but still I spend about 2 hours after the main work to earn additional funds that I can invest

In addition to online, I also work offline, so there is not much time left for online, but still I spend about 2 hours after the main work to earn additional funds that I can invest
This sounds like the best way to balance everything out especially when you have offline work as well. Even if you can only spend about an hour a day working on things online due to your offline job, it is still something that could help out a great deal later on.

I do not have all the time like some persons here to actually work online due to business I run offline. But I spend some hours daily online about 3 hours on paid to post forums to earn some extra money for myself..

I have an offline office job which I'm working on and this impacts on how free I can get with working online. I can only work about 5 hours online every day. During the weekend, it can be longer than 5 hours or shorter.

The more I work online, is the more I would make money but the time to work is the only challenge.

Most days it's around 5-6 hours I want to say. Sometimes its less, and sometimes its more. It really depends on how much work I have to do. Some days I don't have any work at all because of it being slow.
Yes, it's how free I am in the day would make it possible to work more than 5 hours every weekdays. It's hardly over 5 hours but never under 3 hours most days in my case. I wish I could work more because it's going to benefit me but we only have 24 hours in a day.

The number of hours I work online depends on the amount of time that is available to me. Some days I could spend about 2-3 hours trying to work and earn money online..

The day I would have much time to work online is going to be any day which I didn't go to work. Once I'm at home, I would be able to maximize the time I work online. What is going to make me not maximize working online is when there isn't any work for me to work online.

I do not know how many hours exactly I work online per day, sometimes I only work 4 hours and other days even more than 8, it really depends a lot on what day of the week it is, if I do a general average, I think more or less about 5-6 hours a day.

There are days when I can't work online because of how tight my schedule was. I feel bad about it anyday such a thing happens because I know how much I'm missing out from not doing my online job. A day missed out not working online can never be regained.

There are days when I can't work online because of how tight my schedule was. I feel bad about it anyday such a thing happens because I know how much I'm missing out from not doing my online job. A day missed out not working online can never be regained.

There was a time when I was not working for long hours. However, now I am able to dedicate much time online. This is why I am able to work on bizdustry as well and dedicate more and more time in here. Scheduling your time is the solution in case if you have a pretty tough schedule.

There was a time when I was not working for long hours. However, now I am able to dedicate much time online. This is why I am able to work on bizdustry as well and dedicate more and more time in here. Scheduling your time is the solution in case if you have a pretty tough schedule.
Yes, I know scheduling helps with working both online and offline. I've been doing it for years. There are times when other things interfere with your online work so bad it's not possible to work.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back