What's new

How many hours do you spend working online?

Laptop?, I don't think it works on laptop instead, you should use mobile phones. I do not work on some platforms like paid to post forums with laptop instead I use phones because they are more convenient.

I always use my PC. I never use phone at all. This is because using a PC is always much better choice for me. I am planning to dedicate 10 hours daily from now onward.

Yes, using phones and laptops to make money online simultaneously is very important and necessary. like I stated before there are some certain things you can easily do with phones and there are some certain things that you can conveniently do with laptops.
I know laptop to be a great device for multitasking and handling of complicated things like creating of landing page or graphic for any particular online business you want to use it for. However some mobile phones are being created to be like laptop but I still believe laptop have a greater advantage over mobile phone in many ways.

I know laptop to be a great device for multitasking and handling of complicated things like creating of landing page or graphic for any particular online business you want to use it for. However some mobile phones are being created to be like laptop but I still believe laptop have a greater advantage over mobile phone in many ways.

I do not use my PC or laptop for multitasking. I use it because I feel really comfortable using it rather than using my phone when it comes to making money online.

Yeah, the truth is that some mobile phones can do almost everything a laptop can do. But the fact that laptop has a larger screen makes it much better and preferable.

I do not use my PC or laptop for multitasking. I use it because I feel really comfortable using it rather than using my phone when it comes to making money online.
The truth is that it is much easier and better to make money online with a laptop than a mobile phone. But the fact that mobile phones are mobile just like the name suggests makes it better for me because I can use it anywhere anytime to do some online works.

The truth is that it is much easier and better to make money online with a laptop than a mobile phone. But the fact that mobile phones are mobile just like the name suggests makes it better for me because I can use it anywhere anytime to do some online works.

The problem is that I am used to using laptop or desktop computer for working online. This is one of the main reasons why I do not have a habit of using mobile phones at all.

The problem is that I am used to using laptop or desktop computer for working online. This is one of the main reasons why I do not have a habit of using mobile phones at all.
Okay, personally I prefer using mobile phones because it is very portable for me and I work faster with it. But things where I can't do with my phone, then I will use laptop.

Okay, personally I prefer using mobile phones because it is very portable for me and I work faster with it. But things where I can't do with my phone, then I will use laptop.

Well, I think that even a laptop is also portable, but in the case of laptop, you may require it to plug it in some sort of panel. As far as phones are concerned, you can carry them anywhere.

Well, I think that even a laptop is also portable, but in the case of laptop, you may require it to plug it in some sort of panel. As far as phones are concerned, you can carry them anywhere.
I know that laptops are portable but mobile phones are better in terms of portability. And the fact that you can work with mobile phones anywhere makes it better.

Posting with a laptop is difficult for me because I cannot used the voice typing technology. I make use of my phone most of the time most especially when I am interested to write long article.

Posting with a laptop is difficult for me because I cannot used the voice typing technology. I make use of my phone most of the time most especially when I am interested to write long article.

There's always lots of typo errors using the voice typing feature. I have used it a few times and hated it.

I try to take the jobs that I can do and not need to rush it using voice typing. At least 2-3 works will be enough for me everyday.

If I have more jobs to do online, I spend more than 3-6 hours. I can remember when I work on Answeree and Postloop, I spend more than 3 hours working on both of the websites.

So, what kind of software do you use to convert voice messages into text? I think that I would also love to know more about it if I would want to use it on my phone.

Probably, it will waste a lot of your time if you're posting with laptop. one of the things that makes me to like phone is that you can use voice typing to write very fast.

So, what kind of software do you use to convert voice messages into text? I think that I would also love to know more about it if I would want to use it on my phone.
In my phone it is already installed but if you go to Google play store, there are a lot of them you can see. But I think every mobile phone or smartphone should have it actually.

Three hours can't be enough to complete the posting limits of the two forums you join, unless you don't pay attention to the topics created attentively. I spent on average 8 hours everyday trying to complete my forum posting tasks.
This is commendable. 8 hours everyday is not for kids. I was only posting to this site before but I recently joined another ptp sites. If I can be reaching posting limit of these two website, I will getting something enough to manage myself pending the time bigger things begin to come.

I spend about 1 hour thirty minutes on bizdustry to complete my tasks. It's so easy getting to complete my tasks and I really love doing this thing daily.

There's always lots of typo errors using the voice typing feature. I have used it a few times and hated it.

I try to take the jobs that I can do and not need to rush it using voice typing. At least 2-3 works will be enough for me everyday.
That's exactly one of the reason I do not like using it most of the time . Sometimes the stress of you correcting most of the typos errors is not always easy and even when you are correcting them you are still likely to missed some and make some mistakes.

The highest and longest amount of time i spend in a day is around five to six hours , I prefer working online during my free time offline , just to be able to earn something .

The highest and longest amount of time i spend in a day is around five to six hours , I prefer working online during my free time offline , just to be able to earn something .
that means you're not working full-time online. If you are working full-time online you will actually be dedicating all your time making money on the internet. Combining online work on offline work is quite cool.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back