What's new

How many breaks do you take in a work day?

I take as many break as I want depending on the work I am doing and also depend on how the strenuous the work can be , so i do time break for at least three to four times daily on my farm .

I take breaks from my online work frequent hours. After working two hours continuously for example, I take a break. Most of my breaks are necessary though because I have to balance between working online and doing some house chores.

This is something that is very good because as a student and you are also trying to work online to make money as well, you should be spot-on when it come to your time management so that you don't get conflicted on the things that you're supposed to do.
Yes, that is true, I would try to implement time management henceforth, so it would be easier for me.
With time management I would not forget about things I was supposed to do in a day.
And There won't be conflict. Thanks.

Yes, that is true, I would try to implement time management henceforth, so it would be easier for me.
With time management I would not forget about things I was supposed to do in a day.
And There won't be conflict. Thanks.

You are very welcome my friend. I am very happy to contribute something meaningful that you are going to make use of especially when it comes to managing your time as a student with your academics and also combined with the kind of works that you do to make money.

I take two breaks a day from the time I resume early in the morning. Sometimes, it is more. I work from home so I determine by myself how many breaks I would be needing. Like today, I didn't even work at all.

You are very welcome my friend. I am very happy to contribute something meaningful that you are going to make use of especially when it comes to managing your time as a student with your academics and also combined with the kind of works that you do to make money.
Thank you very much for passing something to me.
I definitely find this beneficial to me, And I have actually started scheduling today, It seems hard at first dedicating time to do different tasks, but I know I would get through with this.

Thank you very much for passing something to me.
I definitely find this beneficial to me, And I have actually started scheduling today, It seems hard at first dedicating time to do different tasks, but I know I would get through with this.

The most important thing is that you have begin the process and it's something that is always going to get better the more you keep repeating the process on daily basis. Before you know it, it is something that you cannot do without which will be very beneficial for you.

The most important thing is that you have begin the process and it's something that is always going to get better the more you keep repeating the process on daily basis. Before you know it, it is something that you cannot do without which will be very beneficial for you.
Yes, It is very important.
I noticed that I was able to complete most of my tasks yesterday unlike before when I used to forget most of the things I intend to do. Scheduling my time even makes tasks more easier than before.

Well there are some works that usually give workers a short break everyday of there work which do not usually pass 1hr. While some usually give break maybe after working with them for about 1 to 2 years.

Most times if i don't even have any thing serious i want to do in that day, i might not take any break but even if i want to take a break from work, it cannot be more than once

I work on GPT to sites online. I work for 2-3 hours each day and after these hours i don't work till the next day. I do not take break in between these hours because it would only elongate my working time.

I work on paid forums and some other websites as well. i work for more than 8 hours in a day. However, I take short breaks in between in order to make sure that I do not get too tired.

I work on paid forums and some other websites as well. i work for more than 8 hours in a day. However, I take short breaks in between in order to make sure that I do not get too tired.
You'll definitely have to take short breaks in between your work because eight hours is a whole lot of time to work. I can't imagine what it would be like to work 8 straight hours without taking a break.

Well there are some works that usually give workers a short break everyday of there work which do not usually pass 1hr. While some usually give break maybe after working with them for about 1 to 2 years.

We should also take into consideration that there are some companies that don't even offer any kind of brakes to their workers because they believe that it is not something necessary. But they are very wrong, as they are taking advantage of their workers.

Personally I think the level of breaks, depends on the kind of work you do.

There are some jobs, that you can only take a single break for the whole day and some, more than once depending on the stressed.
Actually I think it depends on the kind of jobs or business you do every day.

There are some business or jobs, that will require you to take more than 2 times break on daily basis due to high levels of stress.

Last edited:
I don't work for more than 2 straight hours. If I do it, I will get bored and might not be able to do anything again. That's why I take regular but short break after hours of working. This has help me in many ways. Working online can be bored if you're strategic about it.

Actually I think the numbers of breaks taken, depends on the kind of work or jobs you do.

There is no doubt that there are some jobs that are very stressful and to some extent exhausting and it will require you to take enough break.

I work online, and I do not take break. I only take breaks if I feel tired after working or If I feel sleepy. If I do not feel sleepy or tired then I won't take a break. I would just continue working till I get tired.
Whenever i am working online , I have a stipulated amount of hours I normally use and after using the exact , I do take at least two to three hour break before going back to work .

Whenever i am working online , I have a stipulated amount of hours I normally use and after using the exact , I do take at least two to three hour break before going back to work .
Ohhh, This is actually nice. I love how you schedule your time. For me, I find it hard to take break except I am tired. If I am not Tired, I would not see the need to take a break. That is my personal view though.

I take at least 2, one to do some exercise and the other just to clear my mind and rest since my body needs it, I think I should rest more sometimes, but hey, those are the ones I do, If you do not rest well it can affect your performance as well.

I don't know the number of hours I work in a day but I ensure to take a break whenever I feel like. The number of times I take a break in a day is what I do not know as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back