What's new

How many breaks do you take in a work day?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to working throughout a day, do you ever take breaks? I try to take a break every couple hours during my work days. I try not to work more than 6 hours a day, but sometimes have to work more. During that time, I try to take at least a break every couple hours if I can. What are your breaks like?

Though i do not have a specific amount of hours i use for breaks, but i always try to take break whenever i can, over working the body would do us no good, to stay healthy take time to rest once in awhile.

In the past, I used to work in long sessions, something like 6-7 hours, without any breaks (except for bathroom breaks, of course). However, these days I work on small sessions, especially 2-3 hours.

I only take break whenever I want to sleep because I know I need to make money to take of my needs offline. Now, February has coming to an end today so I need new foodstuffs that will carry me over March. That's how I do my things.

Whenever I am at work I tried to take at least two or three breaks in between. My work is something that requires a lot of concentration and you might break down if you do not put in all the concentration.

In my former job as a school teacher, there was virtually no breaks. That was becuase the school was so understaffed. Imagine 8 teachers taking about 30 different subjects accross 6 classes. I left that job for good. There were no breaks from 8:00 to 14:00.

In my former job as a school teacher, there was virtually no breaks. That was becuase the school was so understaffed. Imagine 8 teachers taking about 30 different subjects accross 6 classes. I left that job for good. There were no breaks from 8:00 to 14:00.

Well, having no breaks at all could be bad for a person. I work as a paid forum poster and i am planning to create a tough schedule, but even in that tough schedule, break will be a part of the schedule for sure.

Even I in my work online, I take breaks when my body demands for it. And the thing is that having braks increases the productivity of a person. You come out from a break rejuvenated and motivated to complete tasks. Without a break, you would be feeling lethargic.
Well, having no breaks at all could be bad for a person. I work as a paid forum poster and i am planning to create a tough schedule, but even in that tough schedule, break will be a part of the schedule for sure.

When it comes to working throughout a day, do you ever take breaks? I try to take a break every couple hours during my work days. I try not to work more than 6 hours a day, but sometimes have to work more. During that time, I try to take at least a break every couple hours if I can. What are your breaks like?
I take three breaks and after that, I am done. I should not be taking a break because I am energetic but I take break because of my eyes. My phone screen affects my eyes a lot

I only get 2 hours break at my work place currently and I'm not really complaining about it because I believe that 2 hours is good enough for me to rest very well before coming back to resume my work again. I know some people who are working where they don't get any break and they have not died.

Well in an offline work most especially office work I know that it is when you reach a setting level and stage that you can take a break about highest two in a year.

I work online, and I do not take break. I only take breaks if I feel tired after working or If I feel sleepy. If I do not feel sleepy or tired then I won't take a break. I would just continue working till I get tired.

I take three breaks and after that, I am done. I should not be taking a break because I am energetic but I take break because of my eyes. My phone screen affects my eyes a lot

I think that taking breaks is not only important, but it is also needed as well. If you do not take a break and continue to work for hours, then your body will start aching.

It depends on the time I spend at work. If I spend around 8 hours every day then I don't really need a break until I close but if it takes longer than that then I will need as many breaks as possible.

Well it depends on the kind of jobs or business you do. sometimes it can be possible to take break twice before the day goes out and sometimes it becomes even difficult for a one time break.

I work on GPT to sites online. I work for 2-3 hours each day and after these hours i don't work till the next day. I do not take break in between these hours because it would only elongate my working time.

I am usually the hard-working type so I don't need much brakes when I work. Maybe just one in a day and I am good to go till I close for that day. I don't need too many breaks.

I work online, and I do not take break. I only take breaks if I feel tired after working or If I feel sleepy. If I do not feel sleepy or tired then I won't take a break. I would just continue working till I get tired.

It actually depends on how many hours you are working online that is going to determine if it is necessary for you to take a rest or not because if you are working for more than 12 hours online, you definitely need to take a rest.

It actually depends on how many hours you are working online that is going to determine if it is necessary for you to take a rest or not because if you are working for more than 12 hours online, you definitely need to take a rest.
No, I don't think I work more than 12 hours a day. Apart from working online, I have other things that requires my time also. I am still a student, so I dedicate some of my time to studying and some to resting.

No, I don't think I work more than 12 hours a day. Apart from working online, I have other things that requires my time also. I am still a student, so I dedicate some of my time to studying and some to resting.

This is something that is very good because as a student and you are also trying to work online to make money as well, you should be spot-on when it come to your time management so that you don't get conflicted on the things that you're supposed to do.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back