What's new

How long should we wait before giving up on a business?

I will advise you to stick into the business you are established there is no need for you to look for a way to give up on any business because giving up on something so easily is always a sign of weakness. except the business you are going into does not even have anything to offer to the society

I would not advice to stick with a failed business that despite all efforts could not be resuscitated, it is better to just let go and move on.
That's it, it's not also a function of time, you've got to carry out your analysis and see how far the business can be sustainable, with this you'll know if you're to give up immediately

I will advise you to stick into the business you are established there is no need for you to look for a way to give up on any business because giving up on something so easily is always a sign of weakness. except the business you are going into does not even have anything to offer to the society
Very good advice you leave in your post, giving up should not be an option, because then he can never have something beneficial. On the contrary, he should fight and correct his mistakes to reach his goals, unless as you describe, he has nothing to offer.

I've spoken with over 165 entrepreneurs, and one of the things I've learned is that failure is a part of any success storey. One of the qualities that distinguishes an entrepreneur is the ability to recognise when failure is the better choice.In the one side, you hear people say that you can never give up, which is a ridiculous assertion in and of itself. In the lives of many entrepreneurs, there are good explanations.

Write your reply... giving up on a business is not the good idea to do you are only advice to improve on what you are selling and do good by advertisingis it giving up is not that best. but you can only change or switch into another aspects of business but not to give up.

There are a lot of things that you can actually know if you do a lot of calculated analysis and projections before going into a business . you should leave a business when there is a huge market swing, or you are not getting a no ugh inflows as you had predicted.

My mentor always tell me, that there are several ways to kill a bird, sometimes we waste effort in little things, if you believe on something does not guarantee you will achieve it, always put your eggs in different basket.

There is no particular duration that we can wait for a business before we can totally give up on it but if all hope is lost and we continue to ravage in more business debts we can call it quit and move on to another thing that will generate income.

We shouldn't wait and be hoping that our business will rise again, taking immediate actions is required to give life to the business. Consider going into partnership or loans.

If you fulfilled all your duties in your job and still did not see any progress or anything, then you must change
I will suggest that instead of waiting for a business to fail, it is better to channel the energy to look for what exactly is wrong with the business, change the way it has been done before and apply a new strategy.

I think this depends largely on so many factors and preferences. Someone can decide to quit a business if it happens that the cells are not coming in to cover the cost of production in the business. Someone can decide to quit a business if the government policy does not make things easier for the business owner I really get to another place. some people can also quit business due to laziness as they are unable to stand the rigor of daily routines of maintaining businesses.

This can be tricky because one might still have hope in a business despite it's shortcomings but to know when enough is enough usually happens after a situation that makes it harder to keep the faith in such business

Before you finally say you want to give up on a business that you're already running, I think you must have to take your time and look into every aspect of this business and see if there are things you are not really doing properly. Untill you can satisfy this finding, if all things checks out, then you can close the business

My advice to you is to never give up even if times are tough .You might not know if one day your business will rise up from the dust.

Last edited:
To me an entrepreneur who has vision and passion for success don't usually or easily give up on business even if the business fails time without numbers he only changes the business but not to give up totally in the business. given it a space is the best option.

If you had followed the due process , you should have known that you ought to do projections and set exactly where you know that the business is failing and you should opt out.

Every business worth giving time and money but when business is affecting family and family is at breaking point,it’s the best time to give up the business

What is the ideal time we should wait, if there is no progress in our business?
Is it a good idea to keep on doing it for a few months, even if there is no profit? My uncle had kept his business for almost close to 4 years before giving up on it. Now, he regret for wasting all those years. So, I have been thinking about it a lot these days. Do you guys have any advice for me? If so, please do share it here.
As for me, once I have Carried out my personal feasibility study and discovered that a particular business isn't paying again, I quit it instantly and look for another one. I do not have time to waste whatsoever on any business

As for me, once I have Carried out my personal feasibility study and discovered that a particular business isn't paying again, I quit it instantly and look for another one. I do not have time to waste whatsoever on any business
In such a case, it is better to avoid such sites to save our money as well as valuable time. It is better to stick with legitimate sites for all the efforts we make to earn online, so that our efforts don't go in vain.

Starting a business is not easy and if your business is not making progress you need to find a way to revive the business, giving up in a business that is generally accepted in the society is not something to consider as a good business personel.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back