What's new

How long have your current business lasted??

My current business has lasted me for years and I've been able to grow the business to some certain extent, if not for the economic meltdown that is affecting all businesses, I would have made a lot of money from the business.

My current Business have lasted for up to three years now with consistency and dedication in moving forward with the little I have saved and invested. It's not been easy for quite a while now but I'm happy I'm able to do my best on the business. I hope for more progress as time goes on
i have similar experience in my business though i strted in 2019,the period has been a learning one,as i have been able to thoroughly study the market very well and understand the dynamics of the market and customers behaviour.

I don't currently have any business offline, but I think how the business will last depends on how good you handle it, if you know how to run a business I think the business is going to last for a very long time.

Well building a business to last for many years is not a simple job actually it requires some level of patience and confidence in your self. My current business has lasted for 5 years now and there are alot of challenges that I am facing.

I don't currently have any business offline, but I think how the business will last depends on how good you handle it, if you know how to run a business I think the business is going to last for a very long time.
I have two different businessoffline , i am into farming and also have a baking business and the business has been functioning for over three years now and still running .

I have two different businessoffline , i am into farming and also have a baking business and the business has been functioning for over three years now and still running .
Wow that's interesting, I also have a small farm I'm doing good with it, after that I also have business online, one thing I've noticed is that if you really want to make it big, there's is need to work online.

We all know its never easy to run a business initiative for many years. Some business collapse at the middle of the road and unable to continue the inflow of their respective business. If yours have lasted some time and passed the test of time. Can you help us and tell us how long it has lasted, and what kept it going up till this moment??

Many people in here closed their business due to pandemic. They were running business for a long time. It seems that if you do not have cash reserves, you will not be able to become successful.

Many people in here closed their business due to pandemic. They were running business for a long time. It seems that if you do not have cash reserves, you will not be able to become successful.
Not really , as a business owner you must just be prepared for every circumstance in your business . This is how business was to be managed. Preparing for problem most of the time prevent you from being gotten by a surprise in case there is any challenge you have to face.

Not really , as a business owner you must just be prepared for every circumstance in your business . This is how business was to be managed. Preparing for problem most of the time prevent you from being gotten by a surprise in case there is any challenge you have to face.

The main issue is that many people were never well-prepare for such kind of conditions and situation. This is why they went bankrupt. Most of the business owners in here do not have extra cash reserve to save their business.

The main issue is that many people were never well-prepare for such kind of conditions and situation. This is why they went bankrupt. Most of the business owners in here do not have extra cash reserve to save their business.
If a business owner do not have extra cash reserved for emergency purposes then that is wrong and it indicate poor business management.. that is why sometimes you just do not start up a business without carrying out deeper research not only about the business but business generally.

If a business owner do not have extra cash reserved for emergency purposes then that is wrong and it indicate poor business management.. that is why sometimes you just do not start up a business without carrying out deeper research not only about the business but business generally.

This is why I always believe that a business should try to manage things well and try to cut expenses as much as it could. Excessive staffing should be avoided for this exact reason.

This is why I always believe that a business should try to manage things well and try to cut expenses as much as it could. Excessive staffing should be avoided for this exact reason.
Yes , that is another factor. Employing so many people sometimes may not be good for a particular business. Apart from that proper management generally is very important for a smooth and successful business too

I have never seen a private organisation or company where they have excessive staff , but there are many governmental agencies that have excessive and are also over staff .

I have never seen a private organisation or company where they have excessive staff , but there are many governmental agencies that have excessive and are also over staff .

Some Telemarketing companies have a really huge number of staff because people keep coming and going out of the business all the time. I would not say that the number of staff member is excessive, it is just that many people come and leave such companies quite quickly.

To manage a business it is not that easy, but someone need to try handle he/ her own business to last long, but my business have lasted for two years now am still managing it up till trying my best to keep it to last long.

Managing a business is never easy because there are lot of things attached to being a boss , you have to be hardworking and consistence and make sure you are monitoring and overseeing the progress of the business .

We have been in business for over 3yrs plus,and the experience has been mixed,but one of the things that have been keeping us is the persistence and courage we usually get from those who are ahead of us in the sector.

We all know its never easy to run a business initiative for many years. Some business collapse at the middle of the road and unable to continue the inflow of their respective business. If yours have lasted some time and passed the test of time. Can you help us and tell us how long it has lasted, and what kept it going up till this moment??
For now I don't have any business but for my future and my financial life I want to have a successful business that lasts for many years and become one of the successful businesses.

I think that the better you manage and market your business, the more it shall last. I have seen many companies stop advertising and marketing their businesses and this is the point when sales drop.

We have been in business for over 3yrs plus,and the experience has been mixed,but one of the things that have been keeping us is the persistence and courage we usually get from those who are ahead of us in the sector.
That's a good time and not means you are doing well with your business by working hard an being consistence with your work , I also starts my small business four years ago and its actually doing well.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back