What's new

How long have you been earning online??

Its a shame that the survey site you tried out way back 2006, didn't work out for you. Kudos to Bizdustry forum for given you the chance to earn via their forum.

Yes, dear. I even remember the name of the survey website which I tried in the year 2006 or 2007, I think. That survey website is no longer in existence. However, its domain is still working. Of course Bizdustry is the BEST site right now.

Yes, dear. I even remember the name of the survey website which I tried in the year 2006 or 2007, I think. That survey website is no longer in existence. However, its domain is still working. Of course Bizdustry is the BEST site right now.
Hmm, that's you've been into online business in the last 15 years? That's a very long time for you. In the last 15 years, I was still in the elementary school doesn't know about internet.

Hmm, that's you've been into online business in the last 15 years? That's a very long time for you. In the last 15 years, I was still in the elementary school doesn't know about internet.

Around 15 years ago, even I was also in the school. I was about to finish my school at that time in the year 2008. But I used to search the internet for ways to make money as a kid. 15 years ago, there were not many online earning websites. There were some of the websites that used to pay, but they only used gift cards, coupons, and Paypal to pay users. No cryptocurrencies were there in the year 2006, 2007, or in the year 2008.

I joined online earning sites this year. Before then , I never believed it's possible to make money online. The first money I made online was from trendri. I got to know about other PTP sites on trendri and it's been rewarding ever since. So, I can regard myself as a newbie online.

I joined online earning sites this year. Before then , I never believed it's possible to make money online. The first money I made online was from trendri. I got to know about other PTP sites on trendri and it's been rewarding ever since. So, I can regard myself as a newbie online.

Trendri is also a good forum, but you must create 10 threads and some posts in order to make some money. Bizdustry is definitely MUCH BETTER than Trendri in terms of payment and pay rate.

Wow, I've been looking for a paying site over the year, so glad I came across this site.. I'm a newbie, going through several testimonies on this thread gave me an assurance that I'm on the right path. An implication that I will also testify very soon.

Welcome to the most paying forum sites in the world where there's equal love for every member. Soon you will be among peoples that will also be sharing their testimonies .

I started making money online since last year 2020 and I have been making good money from it, online is where one can make money from.

I have not been earning money for a long time, despite being a person who searched for many online earning opportunities for years, I have never come across any real money earning opportunity UNTIL I discovered great site like Bizdustry.

I started my enemy online joining last year March to be precise. It has not been a long time ago but then I've actually learnt a lot of things and I am happy to continue going.

Around 15 years ago, even I was also in the school. I was about to finish my school at that time in the year 2008. But I used to search the internet for ways to make money as a kid. 15 years ago, there were not many online earning websites. There were some of the websites that used to pay, but they only used gift cards, coupons, and Paypal to pay users. No cryptocurrencies were there in the year 2006, 2007, or in the year 2008.
That's a very nice experience you had back then. During that time you mentioned I was still creeping lol. I didn't even know people are earning online back then. Paypal have been long, I believe its one of the few that survived since then to this day.

It has been quite long I started making money online but I have not really can I get into my preferred online business which is affiliate marketing.

It has been quite long I started making money online but I have not really can I get into my preferred online business which is affiliate marketing.
Has it been up to 5 years you started earning online? Mine is just over one year, not up to two years. But I believe in the next five years I'll climb higher from the position I am into.

That's a very nice experience you had back then. During that time you mentioned I was still creeping lol. I didn't even know people are earning online back then. Paypal have been long, I believe its one of the few that survived since then to this day.

Paypal has been in existence since 1999, but I am not sure if at that time there were online money earning website during the 90s. At that time, people hardly had an internet connection. During the mid 2000s, there were some sites that still exist today. For example, My Lot is an online forum that existed during that time.

I started my earning online journey from March last year and if you are going to calculate it in now that is more than a year and I am actually happy to be doing so.

I know their people here that has stayed on long via online business or any online earning platforms. Why some are just starting new via online business and earning sites. Its been one year i started earning online, to my immense satisfaction its been a revelation for me since then, at least I've earned something out of my time.
Interesting that mean you discover this online work early well am new to this forum and yet to discover more I really want to do more of online for the remaining months in this year
Post automatically merged:

I am not thinking to work full time yet. Based on my experience and understand, I think generating full time income online is really difficult. However, I would like to work couple of hours online and make some easy cash.
I can't say it has being long I started because I have the knowledge of most online work but I haven't try any this is the first one am given a try and I also want to work hourly for now
Post automatically merged:

I am not thinking to work full time yet. Based on my experience and understand, I think generating full time income online is really difficult. However, I would like to work couple of hours online and make some easy cash.
I can't say it has being long I started because I have the knowledge of most online work but I haven't try any this is the first one am given a try and I also want to work hourly for now

Last edited:
I am happy to get to realize that I have been earninng online for more than 1 year now. It is a thing of joy to have found reliable earning opportunities.

I have begun to find ways to earn money since the time of JAVA phones. Although earning money online has not become common like now, it has piqued my interest since then. With the help of Android now, it is easy to do.

Interesting that mean you discover this online work early well am new to this forum and yet to discover more I really want to do more of online for the remaining months in this year
I didn't start earlier enough, its just early last year (2020) I started earning online. They covid19 pandemic pushed me to start surfing online when everything became bored for me.

I have been earning my money online for about 2 years now and it has been a great and exciting experience all the way and because this money has gone a long way to helping me

Paypal has been in existence since 1999, but I am not sure if at that time there were online money earning website during the 90s. At that time, people hardly had an internet connection. During the mid 2000s, there were some sites that still exist today. For example, My Lot is an online forum that existed during that time.
Its been a while for PayPal being in existence in the online fold. At same time too, a long one for mylot being around the digital world, even though its owners have been on the regular changes.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back