What's new

How long have you been earning online??

I was also scammed in the year 2020 by many scam HYIP sites that took away some money from me. This was the only reason why 2020 was the bad year for me and it had nothing to do with the pandemic.
That's a sad one, that you got scammed by a HYIP website which also scammed me way back in 2016. Those are experiences of life.

This should be my four years in the online earning club 🤣. It was not easy for me in the past years because of many scamming sites.

I know their people here that has stayed on long via online business or any online earning platforms. Why some are just starting new via online business and earning sites. Its been one year i started earning online, to my immense satisfaction its been a revelation for me since then, at least I no've earned something out of my time.
I would say about two years now I have been making consistent income from the internet. It's been a really nice experience for me and I sure hope it will get better.

I've not been getting money from an online business why because many other business hard not to seem to be successful because such as money time another resources. advert online is a thing which can take a lot of money from an online business and it may not give you a dime because I have tried a lot of things online which has not been working but I wish this could work for me as It works for others

I would say about two years now I have been making consistent income from the internet. It's been a really nice experience for me and I sure hope it will get better.
That's a positive one for you dear to be earning consistently online since you signed up to earn online two years. What was the first site you earned from?

I have been making money online since March 2019. I was able to make consistent $50 from an online scheme back then before it close up. I earned money from the program consistently for 8 months before the program fold up.

I have been making money online since March 2019. I was able to make consistent $50 from an online scheme back then before it close up. I earned money from the program consistently for 8 months before the program fold up.
Wow, that was a great program that you earned such a good amount. What was it about. I really miss those days in the past when sites were so many and the earnings were better.

I know their people here that has stayed on long via online business or any online earning platforms. Why some are just starting new via online business and earning sites. Its been one year i started earning online, to my immense satisfaction its been a revelation for me since then, at least I've earned something out of my time.
I would say... since 2006. But I’ve also taken on regular on-site jobs while keeping the online jobs as side-gigs. Or side-hustles 😉😉
Working at the college is my fave but Covid rules and (now) vaccination rules are still keeping me from that place.
Maybe one day. 📚

I have been earning online from 2017 , when I was in high school , that time even $1 was like a dream for me to earn. I gradually improved my earning , then I started earning like $40 per month

I have been making money online more than 5 years now. I earn from both free and paid way. Trading crypto currency is my best way to make money online
You're one year ahead of me. I was only about four years in making money. Cryptocurrency trading is also my best way of making money online. But in cryptocurrency trading I am only four months. But with a big budget I think I can be on this line forever. It's just a big capital that I have been looking and waiting for. I am in awe at companies like Tesla who bought $1.3 billion Bitcoin.

I have been online earning i think just a year or so and the earning is very much from beginning, until things begin to change when paid to post forums lower their earnings.
It is understandable for paid to post sites to reduced their earnings. When the money the sites makes is not enough to pay the rates they have been paying in the past, they will surely reduce it.

I would say... since 2006. But I’ve also taken on regular on-site jobs while keeping the online jobs as side-gigs. Or side-hustles 😉😉
Working at the college is my fave but Covid rules and (now) vaccination rules are still keeping me from that place.
Maybe one day. 📚
Its been a long time for you online. Its good you're keeping your online and offline gig at same time. Without given up on any if them, cos you know the economic benefits surrounding them.
Post automatically merged:

My expectancy of Bizdustry really going back to those good old days where the website can afford to pay a big amount of money as it payment structure is still very strong because I believe that this platform will become so very successful in the future.
That's where bizdustry is heading. And I see it achieving very high landmark in the future. Cos the userbase is growing gradually and xD.

Last edited:
Seriously, it's been a long time since I started working online as a freelance writer. If I remembered correctly, it's definitely in 2016 that I started out.
Hmm 2016, if I could remember what I was doing during this year is probably looking for admission, I never knew one can earn online not until last year.

You have actually been making money online for some time now and I applaud your consistency for making money this long although I have been making money for much longer time than you are but I can testify to you that it is not easy to be making money online.

I start earning online not long ago i think a year or so because I'm afraid of scammers but one day i just take the courage and start l.
Its nice you persuaded yourself after feeling skeptic to earn online. Cos everyone on earth can't be a scammer. Their are still those who are God fearing.

You're one year ahead of me. I was only about four years in making money. Cryptocurrency trading is also my best way of making money online. But in cryptocurrency trading I am only four months. But with a big budget I think I can be on this line forever. It's just a big capital that I have been looking and waiting for. I am in awe at companies like Tesla who bought $1.3 billion Bitcoin.
That is a big company. They have the money to invest with any amount of money. It is not necessary to start with big amount of money. You can start with small amount and accumulates it till it reach reasonable amount of money. Just been patient will make your money grow trading in crypto currency

I have been trying to earn online since 2016 but my effort always proved abortive. With the existence of Bizdustry,trendri, beermoneyforum and cashtime. It is my belief that I will have made a lot of money online by the end of this year.

I know their people here that has stayed on long via online business or any online earning platforms. Why some are just starting new via online business and earning sites. Its been one year i started earning online, to my immense satisfaction its been a revelation for me since then, at least I've earned something out of my time.
Haven't been online for too long
Haven't earned much too
But this time am giving it all ago

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back