What's new

How long have you been earning online??

Its been a while for PayPal being in existence in the online fold. At same time too, a long one for mylot being around the digital world, even though its owners have been on the regular changes.

Paypal came into existence in the year 1999 and I am really not sure if there were any online earning site at that time. As far as I know, Paypal was mostly used for making business payments at that time and it already gained a lot of popularity during the mid 2000s and this was the time when it was being used by the online money making websites.

I started earning online since 2019, through survey websites and other crypto sites which ended up crashing. At some point i learnt never to invest in any ponzi because of the way they operate and the money i lost in the past. Still earning online till now.

Last edited:
I know their people here that has stayed on long via online business or any online earning platforms. Why some are just starting new via online business and earning sites. Its been one year i started earning online, to my immense satisfaction its been a revelation for me since then, at least I've earned something out of my time.
I start earning online earlier this year though, but am not that constant at working online, so my online earnings is not that much because I only work on this platform for now, but I really wish and hope to work on other site soon.

I start earning online earlier this year though, but am not that constant at working online, so my online earnings is not that much because I only work on this platform for now, but I really wish and hope to work on other site soon.
It is left to you to work on other sites to improve your earnings dear. You can also earn in other forums like Bizdustry, its simply your choice to make.

I really hope that you will start earning more money if you live in a Tier 1 country as there are many opportunities for people living in Tier 1 countries. You can earn good money here on Bizdustry as you can earn at least $1 in here daily by posting comments. I wish you all the best! :)

Apart from tier one countries, other country users earn reasonable amount of money online. It depends on your skill and zeal working online. The richest blogger here in my country, Linda ikeji earn more than $20,000 a month through blogging alone.

I started earning only part time nine months ago. But first tried my hands to earn online during 2016, but it didn't work out for me.

I started earning online since 2016 but I have not been consistent. However, during the covid 19 pandemic, I had more time to focus on the online business and since then I have been a lot more consistent than in the past

Apart from tier one countries, other country users earn reasonable amount of money online. It depends on your skill and zeal working online. The richest blogger here in my country, Linda ikeji earn more than $20,000 a month through blogging alone.

Yes, my friend. However, not everyone is good at blogging and luck also plays a huge role when it comes to blogging and earning. I am sure people in Tier 3 countries are still struggling to earn money online even in this digital age.

I have been earning online since during the covid19 pandemic. Which gave me tip and clue on online earns and that is about three years.
Well you have actually been earning money online for 4 years very long time now but I have been earning money online since December 2nd when I joined this platform and this platform has really given me a lot of money.

I started looking for ways to earn online a long time ago but I recently started working on legit paying sites. So my answer is that it's really not have been long.

Your story sounds similar to mine. I have been looking for various ways to make money online for approximately 15 years as of now and during that time I never gained much success. I found success with making money online when I discovered great sites like Bizdustry on the internet.

I know their people here that has stayed on long via online business or any online earning platforms. Why some are just starting new via online business and earning sites. Its been one year i started earning online, to my immense satisfaction its been a revelation for me since then, at least I've earned something out of my time.
Personally, i have been earning online since 2017. But i became serious with it when i lost my job back in 2020 when the pandemic hit. So for the last one year or so, i have been very keen on earning online. And i don't think i will ever go back to the brick and mortar office that i was used to before. This is my new normal .

I have been working online for a very long time my whole life to know that I earn a lot from it so far. It's been more than ten years, that I kkow for certain I've been online making money

Personally, i have been earning online since 2017. But i became serious with it when i lost my job back in 2020 when the pandemic hit. So for the last one year or so, i have been very keen on earning online. And i don't think i will ever go back to the brick and mortar office that i was used to before. This is my new normal .
Its a pity that you lost you good earning job due to covid19 pandemic. Findings your new home of earning here online is an encouraging option too.

I started my freelancing in 2014 (if I am not mistaken). It was a hard climb because it took some months before I finally earned from a forum called ChatAbout. It was hard because there was a minimum length for the posts. When I chanced upon Forum Wheel that changed the color to a brighter one.

I have been in online business since last 2years but wasn’t that serious but as of this year I struggled and work hard and it gives me what I want when ever I need but I won’t lie to you they are a lot of stress in it

It is quite a while I've been making money online. My first get paid to post website face beermoneyforum which I discover on reddit. Since then I have been jumping from one avenue to another.

I started my freelancing in 2014 (if I am not mistaken). It was a hard climb because it took some months before I finally earned from a forum called ChatAbout. It was hard because there was a minimum length for the posts. When I chanced upon Forum Wheel that changed the color to a brighter one.
When it comes to earning money online and offline it isn't easy at all. The main focal point is that, at last you earned your way up after discovering many of the income sites.

I joined online earning sites this year. Before then , I never believed it's possible to make money online. The first money I made online was from trendri. I got to know about other PTP sites on trendri and it's been rewarding ever since. So, I can regard myself as a newbie online.
You are definitely welcome to this platform and I wished you more many years to come on this platform but as for me I have been any on this platform for almost a year now and they have been very consistent with payment.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back