What's new

How long does it takes to earn with bizdustry to reach our minimum withdrawal

You can make a dollar per day if you can make fifty post per day, each post you made is twenty biznote, the minimum withdrawal is $5
Post automatically merged:

You can make a dollar per day if you can make fifty post per day, each post you made is twenty biznote, the minimum withdrawal is $5

If you are posting daily, it's takes you five days to reach the minimum payout,that's 5$.you can decide to withdraw it anytime any moment.

For someone to reach minimum withdraw on bizdustry depends how that person devote his time on bizdustry.provided you have $2 upward.

Since the minimum withdraw for bizdustry is five dollar and it takes rifty comment to make 1000biznote which is equivalent to one dollar,so I feel it will take five days to reach minimum withdrawer

I think you should be able to reach minimum withdrawal if you are posting consistently for first 5 days. You must be ready to write 50 comments in a day completely so as to reach the minimum withdrawal fast.

Thank you for asking these questions, I was thinking about it before thank you I have an answer from this, the truth it's not easy to make 50conments in a day, you need to dedicate a lot of time and energy to get it done

It depends on how much time you are dedicating to post on the website that will determine this, if you are able to make at least 50 comments every day then it is possible for you to reach the minimum withdrawal within a week, if you won't include Saturday and Sunday.

In my opinion there will be a limit to do this kind of work that may be up to 50 per day as per the Bizdustry 50×20(per post) = 1000 tokens per day
This would depend on how much time you devote to earning on bizdustry.
I always ensure to reach a daily target of one dollar. Within 5 days, you can make five dollars and opt for withdrawal.

For someone to reach minimum withdraw on bizdustry depends how that person devote his time on bizdustry.provided you have $2 upward.
I doubt if you can withdraw $2 from bizdustry, I even try withdrawing $4 and the system didn't allowed to me saying that the minimum I can place withdrawal is $5.

Initially wit the way i calculated it, it should take me about five days to reach minimum withdrawal but it doesnt work out like that for me due to laziness.

Sometimes, it depends on the person operating on the site. some are very unserious while some are serious. it only takes 5 days to reach a minimum withdrawal and that is only achieved by someone who is very serious.

If you can spare 90-120 minutes every day to make 50 posts, you can earn $1 per day (remember, not all category pays). You are required to make at least $5 to get paid.

Earning a minimum withdrawal with bizdustry, does not takes too much longer or time. Normal it's supposed to be 5 days that's $ 5. But to some extent, there are alot of people who might exceed the 5 days which is supposed to be due to lack of competency.
Post automatically merged:

Well, the minimum withdrawal in bizdustry is $5. and each is counted after 24 hours. that is to say it will takes you up to five days to reach the minimum withdrawal. even though there are people who may not be able to meet up to that, depending on how they operate.

Last edited:
Sometimes you do not have previous knowledge on a topic or even you do not have to add something new to a topic so you can in this case post 20 replies per day because rarely reach 50 posts per day.
It depends on the time you have dedicated to spend here because some people are able to reach up to 50 prospect but sometimes to me is always difficult... Not always at a time, I can split.

It depends on the time you have dedicated to spend here because some people are able to reach up to 50 prospect but sometimes to me is always difficult... Not always at a time, I can split.
Let's say for example if you do 5 replies each 2 hours means splitter during the whole day means if you log in 5 times means 25 replies but if you do them consecutively you will have a hand ake and you will be the very boring first week. But some could reach it by making 7 replies each 1 hour and a half means 42 posts per day. That will be the maximum estimation.

Let's say for example if you do 5 replies each 2 hours means splitter during the whole day means if you log in 5 times means 25 replies but if you do them consecutively you will have a hand ake and you will be the very boring first week. But some could reach it by making 7 replies each 1 hour and a half means 42 posts per day. That will be the maximum estimation.
I don't really know if there are some people that will be able to make the whole 50 comments at one sitting, but I believe it's going to be very boring that is why it is the best for you to just split it, how long can you do at a time ?

Well, the minimum withdrawal of bizdustry is $ 5 and that $ 5, is based on the number of five days, that is each day is equal to a dollar. It takes someone up to five days to be able to reach the minimum withdrawal in bizdustry platform.

I don't really know if there are some people that will be able to make the whole 50 comments at one sitting, but I believe it's going to be very boring that is why it is the best for you to just split it, how long can you do at a time ?
If you combine all of them I can do maximum of 25 posts a day and minimum of 10 posts a day but the most frequent is 10 posts per day.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back