What's new

How long does it takes to earn with bizdustry to reach our minimum withdrawal

Depending on the service you are able to render when you are expected to do so. some may takes them more than the actual days which is required as a result of certain reason.

I believe that with the last update that was done on the website you can be able to reach a minimum withdrawal $3 from which was $5, so you can actually hit that in 3 days.

Wow I'm just surprised that it is possible for you to even make up to $1 from the website, what type of tasks do you like concentrating on because personally I like to go for a task of about 0.200 dollars
It's very possible here in bizdustry, to be able to achieve one dollar here on bizdustry you need to make fifty (50) comments. That is what I do, I try my best to make 50 comments each day, you can set a target to do a specific amount each hour.

It's very possible here in bizdustry, to be able to achieve one dollar here on bizdustry you need to make fifty (50) comments. That is what I do, I try my best to make 50 comments each day, you can set a target to do a specific amount each hour.
I know that is true that it is possible to make $1 here every day but sometimes because of some offline activities it may not actually be possible. sometimes I do try to make it sometimes but not all the day.

Presently with the minimum withdrawal being $5, you can take five days to achieve this if you are a busy type like me.
You will have to work late at night sometimes to achieve this

Normally $5 is the minimum withdrawal on bizdustry and if you are working perfectly well, you can make $1 , so in five days , you can reach your minimum cash out thread but in my own opinion , I am being very I make my $5 in seven days because I am being careful with my post in order not to post thrash.

It depends on the amount of time i spend online. It rakes me between 1-3 days to earn $1. So, I earn $5 or more in 7days. Basically if invest more time I can earn the minimum withdrawal in 5days.

I know that is true that it is possible to make $1 here every day but sometimes because of some offline activities it may not actually be possible. sometimes I do try to make it sometimes but not all the day.
Yes, I completely understand,like for the past two days now I have not been able to achieve my target of one dollar per day, simply because I have so many things on ground I also need time to handle, so I do not have much time to make that target.

In my opinion there will be a limit to do this kind of work that may be up to 50 per day as per the Bizdustry 50×20(per post) = 1000 tokens per day
The short answer to your question is 5 days. With the new system you need to earn $5 that is equivalent to 5000 Biznotes to get to the minimum withdrawal limit. So there is a limit of about 50 -70 posts per day, but as a new user it is 50 posts and a post worth 20 Biznotes so 1000 Biznotes will be earned in a day.

With the new system in place it is now $5 that is equivalent to 5000 bitnote, it use to be around $10 that is equivalent to 10000 bitnotes. So we have a limit of about 50 -70 post per day, and a post worth 20 biznote. So this things can be achieved with a week and even more. Depending on how you work.
I agree with you, just like you said depending on how you work some time meeting the target which is 50 is not easy because of my busy offline schedule

Yes, I completely understand,like for the past two days now I have not been able to achieve my target of one dollar per day, simply because I have so many things on ground I also need time to handle, so I do not have much time to make that target.
sometimes if I am not able to achieve my target on the day I can switch over and do it at night because that will become a possible for me to achieve it at night all the time. It all depends on the day sha

sometimes if I am not able to achieve my target on the day I can switch over and do it at night because that will become a possible for me to achieve it at night all the time. It all depends on the day sha
LoL, that is good though, me myself I find it hard to continue at night as I usually sleep off out of tiredness, it's only on few occasions I might be able to do something reasonable during the night.

Sincerely if you do the calculation, 50 comment in a day give 1000biznote which is equivalent to 1$, withdrawer is 5$ so that is five days

my opinion there will be a limit to do this kind of work that may be up to 50 per day as per the Bizdustry 50×20(per post) = 1000 tokens per day

I take 10 days to reach $5 which is the minimum withdrawal in Bizdustry. I find it comfortable to make 20-25 pots daily on the topics of my choice , but there are few people who also make 50 posts a day and earn a dollar daily which is not comfortable for everyone especially for a newbie who has just started learning about online earning.

How long it takes depends on your dedication to bizdustry, currently the minimum withdrawal is $5. 50 posts per day gives you 1000 biznotes which is $1. You can achieve it in a day if you're more dedicated to it. Once you reach 5,000 biznotes or more you can apply for withdrawal.
I am also a newbie and this is also my first question. Thank you so much for a clear answer. This gives me a lot of dedication.

In my opinion there will be a limit to do this kind of work that may be up to 50 per day as per the Bizdustry 50×20(per post) = 1000 tokens per day
Before you cash out in the bizindustry, you must have at least have 5,000 biz notes. It takes definition to get here

It takes time ,courage, zeal and communication to make such work,just fifty comment in a day will give the normal earning for a day

The length of time it will take to reach your minimum withdrawal threshold for bizdustry will vary from person to person as they have different work ethicks towards the platform itself

If you are a fast typer and a prolific writer who can create a lot of posts in short time, you can make 50 posts every day and earn $5 in 5 days and ask for withdrawal on Saturday.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back