What's new

How long does it takes to earn with bizdustry to reach our minimum withdrawal

Earring in bizdustry depends on how active and good you are making comments whereby you make up 50 comment per day and get $1. So to reach the minimum withdrawal you have to make up to $5 within the range of 5 days to reach the minimum withdrawal.

As I am a new member on this forum so, it would be quite early for me to tell that how long will it take to withdraw your money from this forum (bizdustry.com)? But what I am sure about is, it all depends on your time and efforts that you are willing to put in. The more you work, the closer you will be to your success.

Last edited:
There is not a specific amount of time that requires for a person to reach the minimum withdrawl amount of money in bizdusry.It depends on how much time you spend in bizdustry.From my experience it does take a lot but throughout your time here you will learn a lot og things and that is for me the most important because i learned things that I could not imagine in a site like this and it only helped me improve.

Well I think you know the valuation as well its 1000 biznotes equal $1 and per post its gives you 20 biznotes so here basically 50 post give you $1 and minimum withdraw is $5 so if you able to 50 post daily you can complete your goal in 5 days and then you withdraw very easily its up to you how much time you invest.

Actually the minimum withdrawal in bizdustry is 5 days and that is $5 though sometimes it may takes alot of people more than 5 days to reach the minimum withdrawal limit because of some factors or situations.

It will take you less than 5 days to reach the minimum withdrawal if you could make up to 60 post here in a day. It is very achievable and it will be very possible to do this.

The time you reach withdrawal here in Bizdustry depends on how much time you dedicate to earning. For me, I always strive to make at least 25 posts daily. That makes me reach payout in 10 days.
Well, this is still a good margin and it depends on the time you have available to you that you can spare and work online. Personally I could make up to 60 posts daily on bizdustry to reach my daily withdrawal.

Actually for those who worked hard, the minimum withdrawal in bizdustry is 5 days and that's $5. but there are some that will takes them.more than 5 days depending on how they operate.

Well, it really depends on the time you spend on the platform. If you're busy working offline, you can decide to create a post at night. However, with 50 comments per day, $ 1 is guaranteed.

I know to some people, it's easy to earn a dollar per day or let me say minutes or hours, to some it's takes them days to earn a dollar, so the point is that if you can make 50 comments in bizdustry is equal to 1000biznotes and 1000 biznotes is equivalent to 1$.

I know to some people, it's easy to earn a dollar per day or let me say minutes or hours, to some it's takes them days to earn a dollar, so the point is that if you can make 50 comments in bizdustry is equal to 1000biznotes and 1000 biznotes is equivalent to 1$.
And if you can make those comments in less than 2 hours you can be making 1 dollar on bizdustry and still have time to perform other tasks that you may have at hand.

It is about five days but for me I don't manage since I don't post 50 per day. I try as much as I can but they are too many for me and I get tired so I stop at any point I feel tired. But I think it is a great opportunity for one to earn it depends with someone effort.

Making $1 daily will take 5 days to earn credits needed to make widrawal. 5 days is general and this will depend on how active you will be on this platform. That is the only determinant for now. Some people may not have time to be making up to a single dollar everyday.

The minimum withdrawal in bizdustry is $5 and that $5 will definitely takes you to five days to earned but some people may takes them more than 5 days to reach the minimum withdrawal.

From calculation anyone who wants to withdraw will depending on the amount of time he or she invest,it takes a day to make $1 so a week will give $7,in bizdustry its easy to withdraw funds

Well reaching the minimum withdrawal in bizdustry is five days of job weldone but some can exceed that five days because they could not be able to get their task done at the best time needed.

It all depends on your commitment, if you can exhaust your comments freedom for a day for five days. You are likely going to be able to withdraw the minimum amount. It's up to your schedule too.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back