What's new

How long does it takes to earn with bizdustry to reach our minimum withdrawal

With the new system in place, it now costs $5, which is equivalent to 5000 bitnotes. Previously, it cost around $10, which is equivalent to 10,000 bitnotes.
As a result, we have a daily posting cap of 50–70 posts, each of which is worth 20 biznote.
Therefore, these tasks can be completed in a week or perhaps longer.
based on your method of working

In my opinion there will be a limit to do this kind of work that may be up to 50 per day as per the Bizdustry 50×20(per post) = 1000 tokens per day
I think that, right after registration, you're giving fifty biznotes. And also, you'll be asked to make like 20 posts without getting paid, but the next post you make fetches you 20 biznotes. Therefore 20x60 which is the daily minimum posts gives you 1200 biznotes.

In my opinion there will be a limit to do this kind of work that may be up to 50 per day as per the Bizdustry 50×20(per post) = 1000 tokens per day
I was informed by a friend who invited me on this platform that the highest number of posts an individual could make in a day was 50, so i guess this correlates with your claim as well.

You can be able to make 1000biznotes per day Wich is equivalent to $1. It takes only 50 quality Post free from plagiarism and offensive words to to reach the minimum withdrawal amount of 1000 biznotes.

You can be able to make 1000biznotes per day Wich is equivalent to $1. It takes only 50 quality Post free from plagiarism and offensive words to to reach the minimum withdrawal amount of 1000 biznotes.
The minimum withdrawal amount is 7000 biznotes by the medium of offer of admin of postbucks for exchange to non VIP members to crypto. Sincerem offers withdraw neira from 1000 biznotes.

Currently, their is no option for withdrawal by non-vip members.
I always set a routine to help me consistently complete my daily tasks.

Currently, their is no option for withdrawal by non-vip members.
I always set a routine to help me consistently complete my daily tasks.

You can still withdraw money by asking a VIP member to withdraw for you. This would be a really great option for those who do not have a VIP membership.

You can still withdraw money by asking a VIP member to withdraw for you. This would be a really great option for those who do not have a VIP membership.
You are right, this is a great option to go about it. I mostly contact one guy on this platform and he has been very helpful in that regard. The bizdustry forum is very organized in their administration.

If you plan to hit the daily target of $1 a day. It would take you about 5 days to hit withdawal limit. If you do less than that, it would take you much longer. I think vip members get it better.

How long it takes depends on your dedication to bizdustry, currently the minimum withdrawal is $5. 50 posts per day gives you 1000 biznotes which is $1. You can achieve it in a day if you're more dedicated to it. Once you reach 5,000 biznotes or more you can apply for withdrawal.
I like this platform because you can make more than $5 in five days. This means that you can decide to withdraw your money after five days but you have to wait till the end of the month

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back