What's new

How long does it takes to earn with bizdustry to reach our minimum withdrawal

You can work very hard with activeness everyday for four to five days and earn more than $5 as the minimum withdrawal. So making of 60 comments is the limit of comments here in bizdustry and can give you 1200 biznotes.

I am new on this platform but from the rules and regulation that I read on the forum, I discovered that it is quite easy for one to make $1 in a day and that would translate to making $5 to reach the minimum the withdrawal threshold. Considering this, it will take me 5 days to reach the withdrawal threshold.

I am new on this platform but from the rules and regulation that I read on the forum, I discovered that it is quite easy for one to make $1 in a day and that would translate to making $5 to reach the minimum the withdrawal threshold. Considering this, it will take me 5 days to reach the withdrawal threshold.
Yes, according to the rules and regulations it will actually take you five days if you work actually on the forum but presently you can work for that five days and earn more than $5.

In bizdustry you can easily reach the $5 threshold and withdraw in a week. Only if you can make 50 post daily.
You can only achieve this if you would remain consistent in the site.

Yes, according to the rules and regulations it will actually take you five days if you work actually on the forum but presently you can work for that five days and earn more than $5.
It seems that you can even make more than $1 in a day on this platform because you have an opportunity to make 60 post maximum which amounts to $1.20. This means that you should be able to make $6 in 5 days if you are very active.

It seems that you can even make more than $1 in a day on this platform because you have an opportunity to make 60 post maximum which amounts to $1.20. This means that you should be able to make $6 in 5 days if you are very active.
Yes.. that is why I said more than $5 up there and some people do not even know. The thought it is just 50 comments that one can do in a day. Me if the do not stop me to give time on when next to continue.. I do not use to stop ooh.

Yes.. that is why I said more than $5 up there and some people do not even know. The thought it is just 50 comments that one can do in a day. Me if the do not stop me to give time on when next to continue.. I do not use to stop ooh.
It is true that so many people do not know that you could make such a comment to make 1.2 dollars in a day. I do not know initially until I try until I reached 50 comments and I was credited for the subsequent comments that I make. That was when I knew that you could make more than 50 comments in the day.

It is true that so many people do not know that you could make such a comment to make 1.2 dollars in a day. I do not know initially until I try until I reached 50 comments and I was credited for the subsequent comments that I make. That was when I knew that you could make more than 50 comments in the day.
Yeah even me at first I do not know that one can make more than 50 comments per day, till one faithful day too which I try to make 50 comments and I even exceed but still get my biznotes before I knew that one can make 60 comments which is equivalent to $1.2

Yeah even me at first I do not know that one can make more than 50 comments per day, till one faithful day too which I try to make 50 comments and I even exceed but still get my biznotes before I knew that one can make 60 comments which is equivalent to $1.2
That is exactly how the bizdustry system works for now and it gives you an opportunity to make above $1 in a day on the platform if you are very active on it. The truth be told, it is not really easy to make such an amount on a single platform in a day, because you will have to work so hard without making trash post.

That is exactly how the bizdustry system works for now and it gives you an opportunity to make above $1 in a day on the platform if you are very active on it. The truth be told, it is not really easy to make such an amount on a single platform in a day, because you will have to work so hard without making trash post.
Yes it is not that easy to be making a dollar from a single forum because you have to make sure you do not make a trash comments (low quality comments) or else it will be deleted and that lost that points and also 1000biznotes will be deducted from your account.

you can actually reach the withdrawer threshold in a minimum of 5 days because of the maximum amount of comment you are allowed to post in a day, and that is only when you are dedicated and serious about it, if not it can take 10 days.

Frankly speaking I think one can spend an average of a month for them to reach the 5000 Biznotes which is the minimum threshold for cashing out from bizdustry. Typing more than 50 words for a reply can take an average person like three- five minutes. However, one monthly period is more than enough to reach the threshold.

I am yet to withdraw but since minimum withdrawal is $5, I think one should be able to withdraw within a week of hard of work. Seriously, $5 is too small to withdraw considering the fact that transaction fees will be deducted. With my calculation now, I should be able to make $25 this month and withdraw.

Its all depends on your hard work if you continuously post 50 post per day then you get your first withdrawal within 5days, because this forum min payout is 5000 biznotes,

The maximum you can earn with a free membership is 1$ per day you can do it 50 times a day 3 post hourly I think that's great plus this website is worldwide If you are active you can earn 5$ withing 5 days

Thanks to bizdustry Admin Alexander, for creating Bizdustry to engage people all round the world to share common ideas of making money online. I can say that it takes me 7 days to reach the minimum withdrawal threshold here.
yeah, bizdustry has really stood the test of time which is not easy in today's world, and i also like the sincerity of the platform and there way of adding more features for us. but i noticed they stopped accepting new members because some of my referrals where not accepted.

Actually the minimum withdrawal in bizdustry is $5 and that is approximately up to 5 working days. some can be able to withdraw in five days while others can takes them more than that depending on how good they are at completing there task.

Earning on bizdustry to reach there minimum withdrawal is very easy once you are use to there tasks here, which usually takes at least 4 days, but as a Newbies some times they find it hard to reach the minimum withdrawal within 4 to 5 days.

I see all those people saying 5 days but to be honest it'd take me weeks or even months bc I want to reply to things I realte and know (don't want to spam on topics I don't understand)
for example I will reply to a post that is about money making apps but not to a post that is about a real job bc I don't have one
so if you are like me it will be kinda hard
but if you are specialized in all those business/ crypto/ website hosting stuff and you are an active user it will be easier for you to earn those 5$ in only 5 days

It shouldn't take you more than 5 days to attain the withdraw threshold in bizdustry because it is very possible for you to make $1 on this platform in a day. If you multiply $1 by 5 then it will take you 5 days to reach 5,000biznotes which is equivalent to $5.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back