What's new

How long does it takes to earn with bizdustry to reach our minimum withdrawal

It took me less than two weeks to made my first withdrawal form bizdustry, thanks to one vip member. You can be withdraw $5 every 5 days if you're really committed and have time for it. For me now, I am busy person but I have perfected the calculation how I will be withdrawing at least every 2 weeks.

It took me less than two weeks to made my first withdrawal form bizdustry, thanks to one vip member. You can be withdraw $5 every 5 days if you're really committed and have time for it. For me now, I am busy person but I have perfected the calculation how I will be withdrawing at least every 2 weeks.
My experience has been similar to yours a few weeks after i made my first withdrawal from the Bizdustry forum, one of our forum VIP members assisted me in withdrawing my amount in Ku coin this forum member is extremely cooperative and always helps other members, this is the best part of this forum.

Well, it's left for you to decide when to reach a minimum threshold. With dedication and commitment, you can reach a minimum threshold, which is $5, within a week. Making 50 comments in a day is not that easy, but If you can be make 40 comments in a day, you should reach minimum threshold in a week. If you keep the momentum throughout a whole, you could be pocketing $20 monthly from bizdustry. Not too bad.

Here in bizdustry, it is very easy to reach the minimum withdrawal limit within at least 4 days if you are very active and do complete there tasks daily and there minimum withdrawal is $5.

Minimum amount of bizdustry to qualify for a withdrawal is just 5000 buznotes which you can get or attain in a few minutes. This depends on your willingness to work anyway
Sure, The minimum withdrawal can be reach in a week, infact 5 days. The most important thing is dedication. Anybody that can dedicate 2 hours a day to this site will be reaching daily limit which is 50 comments. Reaching daily limit for all days of the week means 7000 biznotes in a week. And the minimum withdrawal is 5000 biznotes.

Sure, The minimum withdrawal can be reach in a week, infact 5 days. The most important thing is dedication. Anybody that can dedicate 2 hours a day to this site will be reaching daily limit which is 50 comments. Reaching daily limit for all days of the week means 7000 biznotes in a week. And the minimum withdrawal is 5000 biznotes.
It is really good that you can spend 2 hours to make the 50 comments, but I think that I spend more than that if I want to make good and quality comments. I do not like to post errors except if it is done by mistakes . I take my time to read the thread before making comments.

It is really good that you can spend 2 hours to make the 50 comments, but I think that I spend more than that if I want to make good and quality comments. I do not like to post errors except if it is done by mistakes . I take my time to read the thread before making comments.
Yeah.. I personally, it usually takes me three and the half hours to finish or complete my 60 comments here on bizdustry. Though I do not usually find it easy but I try to put determination.

Yeah.. I personally, it usually takes me three and the half hours to finish or complete my 60 comments here on bizdustry. Though I do not usually find it easy but I try to put determination.
It is truly energy-sapping and a very rigorous work to post 60 comments. But the moment that I start posting, it get interesting sometimes and I would keep going, i wouldn't even know when I would reach the 60 comments.

It is truly energy-sapping and a very rigorous work to post 60 comments. But the moment that I start posting, it get interesting sometimes and I would keep going, i wouldn't even know when I would reach the 60 comments.
Smiles.... Yeah. Actually it is true, once I reach a setting level, I usually fill motivated to continue and secondly another thing that do help is that my first 25 comments I do put target of when to finish it.

Smiles.... Yeah. Actually it is true, once I reach a setting level, I usually fill motivated to continue and secondly another thing that do help is that my first 25 comments I do put target of when to finish it.
It is one of the things to do while working online. You could have set time to make certain number of comments but if you are so bent at achieving some certain comments at a set tiime, you may likely make mistakes . I think it is better to flow along without the timing.

It is one of the things to do while working online. You could have set time to make certain number of comments but if you are so bent at achieving some certain comments at a set tiime, you may likely make mistakes . I think it is better to flow along without the timing.
Well I know mistake can come up when you set a specific time to finish your task but the more you try to stick to the time with a carefulness, it will help you to be fast in most aspects of your earning online.

Well I know mistake can come up when you set a specific time to finish your task but the more you try to stick to the time with a carefulness, it will help you to be fast in most aspects of your earning online.
Sticking with time is very important and it is very similar to planning yourself on all the online platform that you want to work with. I quite understand that , but if we are bent on achieving certain things at a certain time Most especially when it comes to things that involved brain wracking like the paid to post forum, you're going to make a lot of mistakes.

In my opinion there will be a limit to do this kind of work that may be up to 50 per day as per the Bizdustry 50×20(per post) = 1000 tokens per day
It does depend on your hard work and commitment but all things being equal, I think it should take you 5 days minimum per the calculations you have drawn here. However, various factors could distract you so I would estimate closer to a week for you to reach this amount

In my opinion there will be a limit to do this kind of work that may be up to 50 per day as per the Bizdustry 50×20(per post) = 1000 tokens per day
If you are interested in bizdustry and comment daily you will earn 1 buck daily and after 5 days when you made 5 bucks then you can withdrawal.

Though am new here, I am used to earning from posting and I agree to the fact that the amount you earn depends so much on the effort you put.

This is a wonderful platform that I have begun to admire. Great minds and different strategies of making money online. From my opinion, one can reach his minimum withdrawal point depending on how dedicated he or she is willing to work on this platform. One has to be smart and time conscious. I think with that you'll be able to get your minimum redrawal within the shortest possible time.
The extra mile you go the easier the battle one can take 5 days to redraw whilst the other can also use less than that. It all depends on one's effort to complete the task.
Though am new here, I am used to earning from posting and I agree to the fact that the amount you earn depends so much on the effort you put.
Sure and by doing so one get himself involved and know that each hour..he has a task to perform also prepare him more adequately to do the task.

Last edited:
It took me two days because, I had experience with other forums and so this forum was a bit different but I had to adjust .
But after getting to know everything I flow easily here.

It all depends on the amount of time you invest on the forum. If you invest most of your time here, You can make $1 in a day. That is $5 in five day. I invest less so it takes me nearly two weeks to reach minimum withdrawal. But you can invest your time here and make much money.
You are right, I just recently joined this forum(9 days ago) and I have been consistently posting and replying to threads .
I have withdrawn almost $5 already.

I join this website late last month around 14th and I'm just making about $8 today. Let just say it takes me around 3weeks to make the minimum amount for withdrawal

It depends on your dedication to bizdustry, currently the minimum withdrawal is 5000 biznotes. 50 posts per day gives you 1000 biznotes which is $1. You can get it in a day if you want to. Once you reach 5,000 biznotes or more you can apply for withdrawal.

I am really dedicated to making money on bizdustry and this is why I am always active in here and i am one of the oldest members in here. I love bizdustry and i will continue to work in here.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back