What's new

How long does it take to start making a profit after investing?

It depends on what you invested on. If you invest on crypto. You can start seeing the profit immediately. But if you investing in blogging it may take time to see profit. crypto is the easiest to start seeing profit immediately

That depends on the kind of business you venture into there are some that they kick up properly in a month time some can be within half a year some could be a year before it starts paying you very well as you expected it all depends on kind of business and the demands of your services or product where the business is sited. last year I worked in a mini supermarket and it was a new one the business payed my boss in less than 3 to 4 month so it depends on the kind of business you venture into

It is possible to track down the progress of offline investment than online depending on how legit they are. If you invest in real estate you'll make ROI when customers pay on time, but in Cryptocurrency you can't predict when the coins will start moving up.

Profit making in business varies and it depends on the type of investment in question. An investment that deals with real estate is likely not to make profit so quickly like an investment that deals with food products. Basically, profit making in a business should not be expected at the initial inception of the business because you are still trying to make the business stable.

This depends on the kind of investment you're involved or the company you invested in. But as long as I'm concern patience is the key to any meaningful and long lasting investment. There you must be patience whenever, wherever you invested. I can not say how long it will take because there are different types of investment.

It depends on the types of investment you are doing,some varies for weeks and some varies for months..
It all depends on the kind of business you invest into most business take at least five years before you start making your actual gain from the investment while others may just take months or few days.

I know several people who have been encouraged to make large investments in various businesses, but after a few weeks they become discouraged since they did not recover their investment and did not perceive any profit ... But, could it be that they did not wait long enough? What would be the period of time to wait to receive profits?

Well, everything depends on the kind of business investment you invested in because it's on their terms and conditions. If they agree for you to earn profits on monthly or yearly basis.

This depends on the kind of investment you're involved or the company you invested in. But as long as I'm concern patience is the key to any meaningful and long lasting investment. There you must be patience whenever, wherever you invested. I can not say how long it will take because there are different types of investment.
Investing in crypto coin can be quicker to gain a profit and it is also quicker to lose your money. With stocks it is slow like you have to wait for months. The same with forex. When the value of the currency is stable then you gain nothing in the exhange.

The time to start making profit depends on the type of business that you invest on . If you invest on business that brings in profit in short time , the expect profit to start rolling in within 2-3 months. But if it's a business that needs a lot of patience before making profits. Then, expect profit from 6 months upward

It depends on the types of investment you are doing,some varies for weeks and some varies for months..
This all depend on the kind of business which you invested into they are some kind of business that takes up to 23 years before you start making profit while others you can start making profit from the first day you invest in it.

True, it actually depends on the kind of investment and in most cases, the amount you invest in determines the days. Now if you invest a little amount and you are expecting to get back lets say $50, they days it would take would not be the same compared to does expecting $1000. Though some companies fix all the same number of days though.

It depends on the kind of investment you venture into it, because there are some investment that you start making money after a year or even two years, and there are some that you will start making money after a month or two and some you even start making money from the day you invested.

It depends on the kind of investment you venture into it, because there are some investment that you start making money after a year or even two years, and there are some that you will start making money after a month or two and some you even start making money from the day you invested.
The blue chip stocks can make you earn after a year or two and sometimes even longer. The only payback you will get are the dividends from the company that distribute the profit of the past year. For real estate the investment is longer because the increase in value is slow.

The type of business that you invest on and the amounts of money involves will determine how long it will take to start making profits on your investment. Investment like real estate and cryptocurrency takes time to yield good profits.

To start making profit after investment all depends on the kind of business you will venture into what kind of business you make your profit immediately after investment while others may take one or two years before you start gaining profit

According to my personal opening... Of i start business i will try to get my 1st profit afetr 60 to 90 days. If my business is not making a profit in a timely manner, I need to look at my work again
That’s exactly right. Just because something isn’t working the way you’re doing it, doesn’t mean it can’t work. You need to look at things and pinpoint what needs to be changed. Maybe it’s something with the advertising, maybe it’s the expenses, so many different areas (and ways) to change things around and then give it another go.

Some investment takes between 30 days to six months to mature. But if any investment company promises you weekly returns, then it's most likely a fraud.
Post automatically merged:

I know several people who have been encouraged to make large investments in various businesses, but after a few weeks they become discouraged since they did not recover their investment and did not perceive any profit ... But, could it be that they did not wait long enough? What would be the period of time to wait to receive profits?
It totally depends on the investment plan you are settling for. Some investment plans takes as much as 6 months to mature before paying returns, while some can start paying in 30 days(1 month).

Last edited:
Making a profit in an investment does not matter the time, it all depends on the type of investment and there profit regulations.

How long it takes to make money from your investment depends on the kind of business you invest on. But probably it is always important to have a plan.

One of the thing you should always avoid when you start up a new business is to be putting quick revenue returns ahead of stability and establishing a good operational process.Though the essence of business service delivery is to make profit.Putting a time frame to start making profit will actually put someone into much pressure.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back