What's new

How long does it take to start making a profit after investing?

GeneBiz

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Nov 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I know several people who have been encouraged to make large investments in various businesses, but after a few weeks they become discouraged since they did not recover their investment and did not perceive any profit ... But, could it be that they did not wait long enough? What would be the period of time to wait to receive profits?

I know several people who have been encouraged to make large investments in various businesses, but after a few weeks they become discouraged since they did not recover their investment and did not perceive any profit ... But, could it be that they did not wait long enough? What would be the period of time to wait to receive profits?
It varies. It depends on the agreement or negotiation before investment, some Returns on investment can be paid either monthly, once in a year or once every 6 months.

It all depends on the type of investment also an MOU would have been signed before the start of the investment. So based on that you can expect your return on investment at appropriated dates .

Hello, it is important to prepare before starting a business, evaluate the demand for the product or service that you are offering, starting from that point it is a risk to make an investment without first being sure that it will generate good profits, the time to recover the investment and enjoy the earnings in most cases the results are seen after the year.

If you in some company or stock, you might need to wait. Long time to get your profit but if you invest in cryptocurrency, then you if can be making profit every time the chart and the value shift up and down. Sometimes you can loose but siñce the bullish started weeks ago..I have made some profit from trading on

Since you said it is a large investment, it's understandable that the profits don't come early.

Most business that require large capital take a while to bring in returns. And it depends on the exact type. You can not invest in agriculture, stocks and expect immediate profits.

They should give it at least 6 months before pronouncing judgement.

Since you said it is a large investment, it's understandable that the profits don't come early.

Most business that require large capital take a while to bring in returns. And it depends on the exact type. You can not invest in agriculture, stocks and expect immediate profits.

They should give it at least 6 months before pronouncing judgement.
Yes actually but those informations you are supposed to be communicated to the person at the point of investment

Yes actually but those informations you are supposed to be communicated to the person at the point of investment
True. Business should be fair and open, especially if someone is trusting you with their money.

But as the investor, it is also your responsibility to do diligent research on any investment before you part with your money to know what you are getting into.

According to my personal opening... Of i start business i will try to get my 1st profit afetr 60 to 90 days. If my business is not making a profit in a timely manner, I need to look at my work again

I think it depends on the kind of investment you are investing on , there are long term investment you make and it takes years to receive profit

Investments are in types and grades, the higher your investment the higher your profit, but you have to be very careful on the type of investments so as not to lose your initial investment.

Hi sis, investing will be more profitable in the long term than you are investing in the short term, for example if you invest to open a shop, of course you will get a bigger profit after a year or more, likewise if you invest in stocks or crypto currency, it's different if you invest by buying short-term bonds. So I suggest that you should first learn about investing before becoming an investor.

It depends on the kind of investment module you chose, if its contractual investment over some period of time, maybe 2,3,6 months. That means you have to wait in that duration to make profit out of business. Apart from that, if its Cryptocurrency business, saving your coins in your wallet, looking when it will increase, so you sell and make profit. That one is decided by you, you can make profit any day.

I don't know about other sites or platforms related to investment but I personally investing in a company ,where we start to earn on the same day when we invest money.. profit is based on investment.

that depends on your business job but you need to be patient.
don't evaluate the first year, make it just a try to get your clients and experience, by years you will be able to make more profits.

Well it depends on the business and how big is the business. For a large scale business you can expect profits after first sales but the profit will be minimal compared to your second sales. For small scale business it may take time before you start making huge profits

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back