What's new

How long does it take to start making a profit after investing?

When amazon was created, bezoz did not project any profits till until at least after 2 years. Your profits in a business really depends on the business in particular . while some businesses might bring profits in within days to weeks, some you list have to wait for some several months.

I know several people who have been encouraged to make large investments in various businesses, but after a few weeks they become discouraged since they did not recover their investment and did not perceive any profit ... But, could it be that they did not wait long enough? What would be the period of time to wait to receive profits?

Some investments attract profit as early as one week or one month. So I understand these people you are talking about. Maybe the type of investment they made would have returns in a month and that is why they reacted like that. What if they were tricked into investing?

There's really no time range when it comes to making profit form an investment though It depends on the company you invest in. Some takes a long while some a short time.

depends on the platform you are investing on, if you are investing online, then i guess, you start earning immediately after investing, profit rates vary from a platform to another, some offline investments don't generate profit immediately because they might be not released yet

To start seeing profits in the business you set out to do will take as long as it will take. Businesses vary from one another as the capital put in also vary which determines the time as well

I know several people who have been encouraged to make large investments in various businesses, but after a few weeks they become discouraged since they did not recover their investment and did not perceive any profit ... But, could it be that they did not wait long enough? What would be the period of time to wait to receive profits?
That would surely depend on the number of days or months for which the investment is to lapse. After the lapse, you start earning immediately

Well it depends, also I think anything investment would definitely require patience on the part of the investor unless it's a Ponzi scheme and we know how that usually ends, just do your research well prior to investing and just wait for profits to start kicking in

It depends on the kind of investment, there are some the returns is quick while some take a longer period, I'll advice to know what kind of investment you're getting into and how long it will take to receive returns before investing

To start making profits isn't a day thing, it all depend on the kind of business and the variables responsible for it.. If you're involved in.a long term business, you have to just be patient and don't lose focus

Using the stock market as an example, there are some stocks you invest in and take your profit as early as the next 24 hours. For some you wait for months, and some take years. It depends on your strategy. Before investing a dime, know what your expected profit is in relative to time.

You can calculate the time by taking a measure of the amount of time you spent in building the business and others ,then take the calculation from there

think this depends on where you have invested, and how you are promoting. My friends started selling on facebook marketplace and they made profits just in one week

I think zebra paper to make long investment property and the business of the main thing to do business on google docs to you to see if there through online business we can do business with hard and earn a living hell of a time I could come by y la ka ai ta and enjoy their life e

Patience is very key when it comes to getting or seeing your returns in investment. You should also know that the level of investment also matters I'm when you stay seeing returns

On average, it takes two to three years for a company to become profitable. The rate at which a business begins to benefit is determined by how high its startup costs are. According to the Houston Chronicle, the more money a company needs up front to provide its goods or services, and the higher its wages, the longer it will take for it to become profitable.

Making an income from your investment depends on the kind of investment you engage in. Most online investment can start earning you some dividend immediately after starting it but some offline investment might take a long time to yield.
Post automatically merged:

It all depends on the type of investment also an MOU would have been signed before the start of the investment. So based on that you can expect your return on investment at appropriated dates .
This all depends on the type of business you venture into. Some businesses mostly online can start paying you back almost immediately of your investment while for some investment you have to wait for years before you start making something.

Last edited:
It depends on the type of business the person Investment on, and also the amount the person invested, if you invest high then you have to expect a profit in little amount of time and huge profit as well. But if you invest low, it may take time for you to start making profit and it may be a little amount of profit.

For most businesses, they dont start making money (profits) of the business immediately. It will take a little while longer for them to start feeding off the benefits that comes in

There are several things involved before a business started making profits. It depends on the capital the business demanded and the amount of money you invested on the business. The type of the business also matters as some products takes some time before people accept it.

How long it will take for a business to start seeing returns will vary by a lot permutations and factors. Like how much of capital was really put in to the business in the first place

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back