What's new

How long does it take to start making a profit after investing?

I know several people who have been encouraged to make large investments in various businesses, but after a few weeks they become discouraged since they did not recover their investment and did not perceive any profit ... But, could it be that they did not wait long enough? What would be the period of time to wait to receive profits?
Receiving profits is all dependent on the type of investment that you are making. If you are investing in a fixed deposit then you should be getting profits every day, however if you are investing with a trading scheme then it could take a few weeks. It all depends on the type of investment in my opinion.

How long does it take to start earning a profit in business? It depends on the type of business and the plan for such business. In some business, it might take up to a month or more while some my be immediately. In business, you have to make sure you put customers satisfaction first before profit will now set in.

How long does it take to start earning a profit in business? It depends on the type of business and the plan for such business. In some business, it might take up to a month or more while some my be immediately. In business, you have to make sure you put customers satisfaction first before profit will now set in.
As he says, it can last a month or more @Abu4exel , but there are other offline investments where they spend years, for example investing in real estate, you must have patience to wait for the property to increase in value and thus receive good dividends, that can also be remodel and sell faster to get paid.

If you in some company or stock, you might need to wait. Long time to get your profit but if you invest in cryptocurrency, then you if can be making profit every time the chart and the value shift up and down. Sometimes you can loose but siñce the bullish started weeks ago..I have made some profit from trading on
This is really a nice way to make extra money. Trading cryptocurrency or just holding for medium or long term can give very high returns.

But what of the risk that comes with volatility? How do you manage that?

I know several people who have been encouraged to make large investments in various businesses, but after a few weeks they become discouraged since they did not recover their investment and did not perceive any profit ... But, could it be that they did not wait long enough? What would be the period of time to wait to receive profits?
Hmm... Well some investors our businessmen believe that the higher they invest into there business the higher the profit so when the return is not coming they got discourage which is not a good thing.

I feel its about one to two months that is if you are not in a hurry to take your money but if you are patient enough you will earn a huge amount of money, so for me patience is the key, but before investing you really need to know the kind of investment you are making.

It is not until you hit the break even point. This is the point where you business is neither making a profit or a loss. After hitting this point, you can now cross over and start making profits. How long it takes to hit this break even point depends on the capital and time investment in your business. Plus, the niche and competition will paly a huge role in determining how long you take to realize profits.

Profit comes as a result of a committed well carried out business plan and operation. It doesnt have time limit as long as all the precautions in business are being adhered to profit can start coming anytime. Profit is not time conscious

Investments are in types and grades, the higher your investment the higher your profit, but you have to be very careful on the type of investments so as not to lose your initial investment

this will be based on the amount of period of time for which the investment is to lapse. The duration of investment is a very important factor to consider before venturing into any investment from any company.

How long can you continue in the business without building profit, as long as there is certainty in the business, don't relent your effort.

It all depends on the kind of investment,there are some certain investment which gives u your profit within two to three years,there are some that takes up to five years or more, let's talk about cypto currency,nobody can predict how a particular currency worth ahead, because some are rising and some are falling,in this case it may take many years before u get your profit if you invest

For some people it takes months or even year ,the best adviceable thing to do is to pick a right choice of investment and you won't worry much About the aspect of you knowing tge best time to get profit

As for me I believe it depends on the type of investments you are going into some investment takes up to a year why some investment you can start receiving income immediately you start up the business.

You can start making profits in your business organization, once there is stability, ability to pay bills and expenses, and they is extra.

Making Profits after investment to me doesn't have a fixed time because some investment takes time to mature while some springs to maturity within a very short period of time. So if you invest learn to be patient and not expect profit immediately.

Some investment takes up to six months before you start getting income, but some others business, you can start getting income in one month time
Post automatically merged:

It all depends on the type of investment you're involved in, some investment takes up to a year or two before you start receiving incoming, but some you start receiving income after investment

Last edited:
Sincerely, this depends on the type of investment you are into, whether it is a short time or long time investment. The nature of the investment will tell.

This is a funny question. Who says you'll make a profit? This is business, you may fail and you'll retry.. It's good to be optimistic, hoping for the best.. But how long you'll have to wait to make a profit may take years and it may take months

It depends on the amount of money put on the investment and the amount of time the investment is made to last for. Once the investment matures, you get your profit and capital as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back