What's new

How Long Does It Take To Mine One Bitcoin?

We know, The block discovery process, which takes about 10 minutes per block, will generate new Bitcoin perblock, which is currently 6.25 BTC, so how long will it take us to mine one Bitcoin?
This is a very good question. This can only be answered perfectly by bitcoin miners that has millions of computers mining bitcoin. I do not really know personally how to answer this question because before there are sites that I joined that says my computer can be mining bitcoin. I stopped it because I think its too good to be true and I think it will take me forever to mine bitcoin in my PC.

It will depend on the capacity of your mining rig. Bitcoin is mined at different rates,a higher capacity miner will mine more BTC than lower capacity miners. You can check the mining capacity of your set-up to calculate it.

We know, The block discovery process, which takes about 10 minutes per block, will generate new Bitcoin perblock, which is currently 6.25 BTC, so how long will it take us to mine one Bitcoin?
Well, this is a good technical question. I do not have answer to it as I am not that much technically sound. However, reading from the thread, I got very good understanding of the overall aspects involved and this was very helpful to understand the difficult mining process.

1 bitcoin can be mined in an hour or even minutes. But this depends on the mining rig. It depends on the capacity of the rig. A small miner might not earn 1 bitcoin in 10 years but a big farm can mine 1 bitcoin in minutes

I really don't know much about mining crypto currency or Bitcoin but I will give it more shot and see how it goes. I will make more research about it and know how many minutes it will take

You can't know exact time it will take you to mined one bitcoin because it all depends on some factors put together to determine it.

Deciding the specific time it takes to effectively mine 1 Bitcoin is exceptionally troublesome since this worth relies upon the figuring intensity of the gear and the measure of rivalry at any single second. By and large, the time it takes for all the excavator's computational force on the planet to acquire 1 BTC is 10minutes. And it takes some types of computer machines to mine btc.

To really get the real time estimate that it will take someone to mine Bitcoin will be very difficult as so many factors may affect your mining, things like your mining network, the price of Bitcoin at that very moment when your mining ends.

Miners are simply doing tremendous job when it comes to joining mining pool and combine different mining block to mine together with others and generate much more BTC.

It depends on the device and also the platform that you are making use of, I made use of crypto tab browser for mining and I didn't even get up to two dollars worth of bitcoin for a month

Mining Bitcoin depends on the amount of the hashrate that you have.
But recently they are lots of fake mining app online, you cannot even get hand to a good mining place again.

Well really good question but not sure of I could provide the right answer but there definitely some good predictions too about the time required, a lot to be put into consideration too

I am not into bitcoin I believe you can do research so to know how many minte or hour that can take a person to mine in bitcoin, then you can know.

Mining of Bitcoin is one of the most difficult tasks but I think it is definitely worth it because the minus makes a whole lot of money but it consumes a lot of energy and other negative effects on the environment.

It can take you forever to mine a bitcoin depending on the software you are using and the specification of your system. sometimes it can take you up to two years before you can mine 1 Bitcoin.

It does take a lot of time because the difficulty levels of Bitcoin mining are very high. However, you can mine it fast if you have a REALLY vast mining farms with a lots of ASIC miner machines.

The tool that is is in usage will determine the hours to be spent on it. But to be frank, I don't believe in mining of bitcoin.

I don't think it's gonna take much time since it's a machine work I think 20 minute to get 1bitcoin isn't waste of time

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back