What's new

How long do you expect to work for?

The goal is to earn money from doing things that I consider to be absolutely fun to me. So I would want to work as much as possible until I have no energy left to carry-on or when it's begining to pose health risks to me.

When it comes to working for another person's business or company, it's nothing that I plan doing for the rest of my life. In fact, I can say that it's getting closer to when I'm going to stop working for another company and focus 100% on my own business. There's nothing like retirement in my own business anyways 😂

I wish to make enough money so that I can retire at 40 but knowing myself, I think I can't stay without doing anything. I need to keep myself always busy in doing something so maybe I start some fun business like food vlogging or something. I don't know at this moment but when the time is right, I'll find it out.

I expect to work for a long time and the good thing is that I am capable of doing so. The only problem is the fact that I have to sit for a long time. I have to deal with a few problems related to health. Apart from that, I do not think that there should be any other problem when it comes to working for a longer time.

If I'm healthy without any kind of health issues and complications, I will work until I can't anymore. The work I'm talking about is in my own business because I won't work for another person for a very long time. I have my target when I will resign from working for other jobs.

When it comes to working for another person's business or company, it's nothing that I plan doing for the rest of my life. In fact, I can say that it's getting closer to when I'm going to stop working for another company and focus 100% on my own business. There's nothing like retirement in my own business anyways 😂

I may not say that I will be working for the rest of my life. However, the fact of the matter remains that there is no time limit when it comes to working. There are many people who are quite dedicated and they make money regardless of their age. It all depends on your determination.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back