Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
How long do you think you will work for? I hope to retire soon if possible, but if I have to wait until I'm of age to get my retirement, I'd be waiting well into my 70s. So not a fun idea to me.

I'm hoping to only work until my 40s if possible. What about you?

For me I will like to work on till I decided not to work again like when I will not have the ability to work again, when I reach the age like 70 then I can go for retirement, for now I am still working till then.

Working for me is also being active in life., I cannot imagine not working. Therefore, I do not have any desire to retire. I will be working until I am mentally and physically fit.

I really don't feel like retiring from work before it will make me look old and weary , its really not about making money and the profit , its all about me keeping fit always .

How long do you think you will work for? I hope to retire soon if possible, but if I have to wait until I'm of age to get my retirement, I'd be waiting well into my 70s. So not a fun idea to me.

I expect myself to work till I get to my late 40s. And I'm not planning to work once I get to the age of 50. I hope I have enough money by then so that I will retire and I will enjoy my life

Honestly I don't want to give myself that time of getting to 70 years old before I would retire.

I would really appreciate it if things work the way I want them to, so that I will end up retiring at the age of 50 years old maximum.

I think that it all depends on my health. If I am feeling really healthy, then I would definitely work and make sure that I work in order to make my financial conditions a bit better. I am a kind of workaholic person who loves to work if my health conditions are much better. Otherwise, I take rest.

A lot of people who are able to start up a new business for themselves don't really have any business when it comes to retirement because they are going to actively manage their business until they can no longer be able to do it which is why they are seen to be self-sufficient with what they're doing.

The economy of different countries is not stable right now and my calculation is beginning to become not realistic. I expected that I should be in active service for only 10 years of which I am going to work very hard so that after that I am going to retire and rely only on passive income.

The economy of different countries is not stable right now and my calculation is beginning to become not realistic. I expected that I should be in active service for only 10 years of which I am going to work very hard so that after that I am going to retire and rely only on passive income.

The economies of many countries is in jeopardy. The problem is that there are many tier 3 countries in the world that have failed to recover from the losses. They have declared bankruptcy and things became quite hard in there. They do not even have enough reserves to run the country or invest in a project.

The best strategy for you to make use of in my opinion is to try as much as you can to save money and develop a business plan that you know to be capable of being self-sufficient over a long period of time because it is going to serve you for a better propose than being committed to working for another project.

The economies of many countries is in jeopardy. The problem is that there are many tier 3 countries in the world that have failed to recover from the losses. They have declared bankruptcy and things became quite hard in there. They do not even have enough reserves to run the country or invest in a project.
The problem is that a lot of these countries do not even know how they are going to keep going on from here. The pandemic was the major reason why a lot of countries got it wrong and corruption in these countries is not even helping matters at all.

The best strategy for you to make use of in my opinion is to try as much as you can to save money and develop a business plan that you know to be capable of being self-sufficient over a long period of time because it is going to serve you for a better propose than being committed to working for another project.

Developing a proper business plan takes a lots of time and effort. This may never be an easy thing to do at all. However, by the passage of time , thing may become easier if you try to struggle and remain focused on your goals. You must learn from experienced people in the same field.

Developing a proper business plan takes a lots of time and effort. This may never be an easy thing to do at all. However, by the passage of time , thing may become easier if you try to struggle and remain focused on your goals. You must learn from experienced people in the same field.

The beginning of any kind of business is one of the most challenging stage in that business because that is when you will even have to struggle on the comes to getting customers to patronize whatever business product and services that you are offering. It's why you have to give 120% to see the business grow.

Honestly I don't want to give myself that time of getting to 70 years old before I would retire.

I would really appreciate it if things work the way I want them to, so that I will end up retiring at the age of 50 years old maximum.
I think most people want to retire well before that, but the sad truth is that it's not easy to retire young. At least not in the US, as we have to make it rich or wait until we're in out late 60s, 70s before we can retire. Which sucks.

I think most people want to retire well before that, but the sad truth is that it's not easy to retire young. At least not in the US, as we have to make it rich or wait until we're in out late 60s, 70s before we can retire. Which sucks.

This is basically the reason why a lot of people stress the importance of becoming self-sufficient and not have yourself in a situation whereby you are going to be forced to work till you are almost too old do anything for yourself because once you are self-sufficient, you can afford not to work for another person or government.

No one is expected to work all his life. There are always a time to retire from active work.
I plan to retire from active work when I have passed the age of 70 years. Then I would have acquired all I need to retire..

No one is expected to work all his life. There are always a time to retire from active work.
I plan to retire from active work when I have passed the age of 70 years. Then I would have acquired all I need to retire..

You are very correct with this assessment and it's part of the reason why I always appreciate it when some people set up a structure in business that is going to make it possible for them to still be making money even when they are no longer working. This is so they don't have to put themselves through the stress of going to work at their old age.

The beginning of any kind of business is one of the most challenging stage in that business because that is when you will even have to struggle on the comes to getting customers to patronize whatever business product and services that you are offering. It's why you have to give 120% to see the business grow.

A 120 percent growth is possible if you are dedicated and this is why you may need to work for a long time in order to expect and see those results. There are many people who work for a long time, but they never progress. Do you know why? this is because they rely on old techniques and they never use innovative methods to grow their business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back