What's new

How long did it take you to learn forex trading

We learn how to trade everyday but when you first started I think that you will need to spend about six months in your demo account when that is done you will get the knowledge to start trading

Forex does not have any particular time to learn it, it all depends on various individual
Since there are no shortcuts to learn forex, some of the professionals say that to have complete knowledge about trading it will take 2-10 years to know how to have results periodically and get well versed in the risk management. Because risk management is the most important one to be managed well in trading.

It took me two weeks to learn the art of trading.
However, it actually took me six months of consistent demo trading and blowing of live accounts to find profitability

You have to understand that you are always going to be learning in the forex market. But it will typically get you around three months for you to grasp the concept around it.

Forex is not easy , likewise cryptocurrency. You will need a whole lot of time up to 3 months to be able to learn and understand everything about the market and how they move. This is what an expert told me.

Frankly speaking I spend about 8 months learning the forex market and the business as well but let me come when I first started my boss said I can only spend six months in the demo account and everything will be fine but I spend more than 8 months its depend on the source which I was learning from

It really takes a lot of time before you can earn money on the forex market, it also depends on how fast you can accumulate thing's,if you are good at learning faster you'll definitely earn a considerable amount of money.

One thing that I have discovered in the art of forex trading,it's all about focus a d determination, because once you out in your mind towards excelling,then you are good to go, though the learning process does not really end.

This is almost a year for me, and I am about to step into live account trading.
I spend the entire period chasing knowledge and demo trading before finally becoming profitable.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back