What's new

How important is it to understand the charts for investing in any cryptocurrency? Can or should you invest without knowing them?

Yes, I do agree with you that we might not need charts when it comes to holding crypto for long term investments. However, there are many traders who trade cryptocurrencies for short time. Infact, many crypto traders trade crypto on hourly basis and this is where charts play important role.
Of that I am aware, traders must be very aware of all movements related to the cryptocurrency in which they have invested their capital. They are guided by the charts, and the movement reflected on the.

Of that I am aware, traders must be very aware of all movements related to the cryptocurrency in which they have invested their capital. They are guided by the charts, and the movement reflected on the.

Yes, they need to monitor the chart every second. I am one of the people who is learning to analyze chart and trying to understand the price pattern of crypto charts in order to become a good trader in the future. It is very tricky but quite interesting thing. :)

I think it is very important to understand everything about cryptocurrency before investing into, because it is very good to have experience about cryptocurrency.
Of course it is important to have the knowledge of crypto currency before investing in it, but understanding a chart is for traders not investors.

Knowing these charts and being able to interpret them is what would enable you earn good money, this is why I want to learn it before Investing much in cryptocurrencies.

I have a small investment in cryptocurrencies but I don't know the charts well. Many recommend following them to know when to make a wise decision. While I understand that it is a curve that goes up and down according to supply and demand, I don't know more than that, so I would love to know your opinions and insights.
It's very important to understand the chart in every aspect of dealing with crypto currency because indont think you can just start investing without knowing everything about crypto currency dealings.

Yes, they need to monitor the chart every second. I am one of the people who is learning to analyze chart and trying to understand the price pattern of crypto charts in order to become a good trader in the future. It is very tricky but quite interesting thing. :)
Yes, something quite complicated but with perseverance it can become easy. I was also spending some time analyzing and trying to understand the graphs, but it will take me more time than I thought. Still, I find it interesting.

Of course, we help each other with the knowledge and learning acquired, which we then share with our peers. As in your case and that of many here, we contribute our grain of sand that will surely help more than one to make decisions.

It is true, things related to cryptocurrencies have changed and I am an example of that. I was reluctant to make any kind of operations in cryptocurrencies, but thanks to Bizdustry that made me the first payment in litecoin, now I have learned some things and I have also earned with this currency.

Seriously, it's actually a very eye-opener for a lot of people who don't really believe in cryptocurrency ever since they joined this platform because they have all been exposed to how legitimate cryptocurrency is in the world.

Seriously, it's actually a very eye-opener for a lot of people who don't really believe in cryptocurrency ever since they joined this platform because they have all been exposed to how legitimate cryptocurrency is in the world.
It is true your statement, a great revelation because here we learn, ask questions, clarify doubts and the most experienced give their opinions that help many. It is as you describe a great revelation, since many times out of line we don't even talk about it!

Using the chart in trading or making a valid trading decision is very important in your cryptocurrency trading journey. It is the chart that tells you that the cryptocurrency market of choice is trending downwards or trending upwards. So yes, the chats is a part of what you must use to make your trading decision

These charts are the fundamentals of cryptocurrencies and if you don't understand them, you would only be gambling with your capital.

It is true your statement, a great revelation because here we learn, ask questions, clarify doubts and the most experienced give their opinions that help many. It is as you describe a great revelation, since many times out of line we don't even talk about it!

Exactly, it's actually why a lot of people who are in the platform can't really go off because of the knowledge alone get from the community. It's so valuable that they can apply it in other issues they have.

Exactly, it's actually why a lot of people who are in the platform can't really go off because of the knowledge alone get from the community. It's so valuable that they can apply it in other issues they have.
In my particular case, I can't go out and I don't even want to! This platform has helped me in a great way both financially and in knowledge, I have managed to advance and meet other sites that complement my monthly income, in addition to what I have learned for my daily life.

it is extremely important for someone to know and also understand the flow and chat before investing in any cryptocurrency i, for example, I've been wanting to venture into Forex but each time I look at the flow on the market I don't understand it so instead I said it to wait for someone who is more vast to explain it for me.
That is correct. It is very important that you know and understand everything like the charts, candlestick, trendline, moving averages, etc. before going into cryptocurrency or forex trading. I have never done forex trading yet but as to cryptocurrency trading I am presently into it.

I don't really know how these chart works. This is one of the major reasons why I don't partake in trading when it comes to crypto. I still prefer investing.

If you do not understand these charts and candle sticks, you can still get in touch with some experts to give you hints always.

In my particular case, I can't go out and I don't even want to! This platform has helped me in a great way both financially and in knowledge, I have managed to advance and meet other sites that complement my monthly income, in addition to what I have learned for my daily life.

Seriously, it's actually a very good thing that the website it's something that a lot of people can stand up and say that it has impacted their life in so many positive ways which I am also among such people.

I don't really know how these chart works. This is one of the major reasons why I don't partake in trading when it comes to crypto. I still prefer investing.
For now I'm just like you, investing until I learn more about charting and crypto trading. But I do have the interest to learn more in the short term, so I can have more opportunity to generate profits!
Seriously, it's actually a very good thing that the website it's something that a lot of people can stand up and say that it has impacted their life in so many positive ways which I am also among such people.
There are many or all of us who have benefited, I personally give them 20-20, I have no complaints and I am very happy with the results.

Knowing these charts and being able to interpret them is what would enable you earn good money, this is why I want to learn it before Investing much in cryptocurrencies.
That is correct. Knowing the price chart and being able to interpret them will enable us to earn a good income. Its true that a person needs to learn much knowledge about interpreting price chart of cryptocurrency before investing big time into it.

For now I'm just like you, investing until I learn more about charting and crypto trading. But I do have the interest to learn more in the short term, so I can have more opportunity to generate profits!

There are many or all of us who have benefited, I personally give them 20-20, I have no complaints and I am very happy with the results.

Seriously, for years that I've actually been on the platform I don't really think that has been a very major issue have a lot of people that is on the platform complain about a negative way.

Seriously, for years that I've actually been on the platform I don't really think that has been a very major issue have a lot of people that is on the platform complain about a negative way.
I haven't seen people complaining about the platform for a while, I only see compliments and thanks! I hope it continues like this. On the other hand I only hope that we all continue to benefit from the learning that we can acquire!

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back