What's new

How important is it to understand the charts for investing in any cryptocurrency? Can or should you invest without knowing them?

Before responding to your publication, I took the time to read about "stop-loss" and it is a bit complex for me, as I have no knowledge. However it is important to know in case you need it, as according to my reading it is a way to minimize losses.
Yes, and you do well my friend. (y) (y)
In short words however, the "stop-loss" closes your investment if your invested capital falls below a value you have prefixed.
Anyway, you will find this explained decidedly better on the web.

it is extremely important for someone to know and also understand the flow and chat before investing in any cryptocurrency i, for example, I've been wanting to venture into Forex but each time I look at the flow on the market I don't understand it so instead I said it to wait for someone who is more vast to explain it for me.

They always said that knowledge is power and it's actually the real truth because when it comes to investing in cryptocurrency or trading in cryptocurrency you must possess all the knowledge of how to do it.
You are right, what happens is that I never thought about investing in cryptocurrencies, but after they started paying me for litecoin aroused my curiosity. Here I am learning after having received several payments, which leads me to be interested in the subject.
Yes, and you do well my friend. (y) (y)
In short words however, the "stop-loss" closes your investment if your invested capital falls below a value you have prefixed.
Anyway, you will find this explained decidedly better on the web.
As I described, I was checking on the web, after I read your post, and in a nutshell is what "stop-loss" does. It prevents my losses from being bigger, when I place a limit on them.

You are right, what happens is that I never thought about investing in cryptocurrencies, but after they started paying me for litecoin aroused my curiosity. Here I am learning after having received several payments, which leads me to be interested in the subject.

As I described, I was checking on the web, after I read your post, and in a nutshell is what "stop-loss" does. It prevents my losses from being bigger, when I place a limit on them.
Indeed my dear friend. Although I have never made any investments until now, nevertheless I consider it an useful tool.

Indeed my dear friend. Although I have never made any investments until now, nevertheless I consider it an useful tool.
For not having made any investment, it is good that I already have this knowledge. I am behind but looking to improve in practice and theory, guided by your recommendation and that of other members, I am moving forward with sure steps.

For not having made any investment, it is good that I already have this knowledge. I am behind but looking to improve in practice and theory, guided by your recommendation and that of other members, I am moving forward with sure steps.
Exactly my dear. In fact, the target of these sites is precisely to could help each other, to learn how to use the web to make money in the best way. This regardless of our skills.

Some years ago lot of people don't really have that confidence to invest into the currency or get any kind of payment from cryptocurrency but over the years Everything has changed.

Exactly my dear. In fact, the target of these sites is precisely to could help each other, to learn how to use the web to make money in the best way. This regardless of our skills.
Of course, we help each other with the knowledge and learning acquired, which we then share with our peers. As in your case and that of many here, we contribute our grain of sand that will surely help more than one to make decisions.
Some years ago lot of people don't really have that confidence to invest into the currency or get any kind of payment from cryptocurrency but over the years Everything has changed.
It is true, things related to cryptocurrencies have changed and I am an example of that. I was reluctant to make any kind of operations in cryptocurrencies, but thanks to Bizdustry that made me the first payment in litecoin, now I have learned some things and I have also earned with this currency.

When you're an investor knowing chart is not your business because only traders need to understand it for them to make profit not investors.

When you're an investor knowing chart is not your business because only traders need to understand it for them to make profit not investors.
It is something that I understood throughout the topic, because of my lack of knowledge I thought it was necessary to learn very well the graphs to invest. Now that I know what the difference is I am still learning something about them, to increase my knowledge !

There is so much of information and clues about where a price is going to go in the charts so it is absolutely important to know how to read them if you want to be successful.

There is so much of information and clues about where a price is going to go in the charts so it is absolutely important to know how to read them if you want to be successful.
Those same words were said to me this morning by a friend of mine, that if I want to be successful in cryptocurrencies, either in investing or trading, it is still good to learn from the charts. I am already taking the first steps, I hope in a short time to have a better understanding.

The knowledge that we can obtain, should always be welcome to increase our capacity of understanding. I just thought it was indispensable!

It is very good the experience that you have in the graphs, and the setback surely leaves you learnings. As I am just starting out, I like to ask, research and learn from those more knowledgeable in the field. Every day you learn something new.

Yes, sure. We learn every day. And because understanding charts were more important to binary traders left me with no choice. I am now showing interest in crypto trading and learn how it operates. I have heard success stories from this trading.

Yes, sure. We learn every day. And because understanding charts were more important to binary traders left me with no choice. I am now showing interest in crypto trading and learn how it operates. I have heard success stories from this trading.
I'm glad you set out to learn and benefit from your knowledge. As well as those stories you have heard, I hope at some point to hear about you and your successes in crypto trading.

I believe that you should have great knowledge regarding crypto charts if you truly wish to invest in crypto. This is because charts helps us to predict the crypto price. They help us to analyse the history of value of crypto coins and this is really crucial because it makes my predictions come true to SOME extent.

I believe that you should have great knowledge regarding crypto charts if you truly wish to invest in crypto. This is because charts helps us to predict the crypto price. They help us to analyse the history of value of crypto coins and this is really crucial because it makes my predictions come true to SOME extent.
I understand your point and the importance of learning charts, although the members who have already posted, for the most part, have recommended that I learn charts only if I am going to trade, but with medium to long term investing it is not necessary. Even so, I have already started to review and read several informations on the subject which I have found very interesting.

There are certain things you need to understand while investing on crypto currencies, such as checking the last 24 hours trading volume, the price history, and the market cap rank. On the safer site, you can invest in top performing currencies without worrying much.

Knowing how to read the chart in very important in any trading. Most expert traders do use chart in predicting and making trades. Chart is what is needed to use most tools on

I understand your point and the importance of learning charts, although the members who have already posted, for the most part, have recommended that I learn charts only if I am going to trade, but with medium to long term investing it is not necessary. Even so, I have already started to review and read several informations on the subject which I have found very interesting.

Yes, I do agree with you that we might not need charts when it comes to holding crypto for long term investments. However, there are many traders who trade cryptocurrencies for short time. Infact, many crypto traders trade crypto on hourly basis and this is where charts play important role.

Of course, we help each other with the knowledge and learning acquired, which we then share with our peers. As in your case and that of many here, we contribute our grain of sand that will surely help more than one to make decisions.

It is true, things related to cryptocurrencies have changed and I am an example of that. I was reluctant to make any kind of operations in cryptocurrencies, but thanks to Bizdustry that made me the first payment in litecoin, now I have learned some things and I have also earned with this currency.
Indeed dear friend. You see, many things I have learned by reading this type of sites. Before I didn't know anything about certain things.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back