What's new

How important is it to understand the charts for investing in any cryptocurrency? Can or should you invest without knowing them?

Sariana23

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have a small investment in cryptocurrencies but I don't know the charts well. Many recommend following them to know when to make a wise decision. While I understand that it is a curve that goes up and down according to supply and demand, I don't know more than that, so I would love to know your opinions and insights.

Knowing and using the chart is absolutely for crypto traders who are not investing but trading. If you want to invest for a long time you really don't need the chart but if it's trading you really need the chart and you need to learn it.

Knowing and using the chart is absolutely for crypto traders who are not investing but trading. If you want to invest for a long time you really don't need the chart but if it's trading you really need the chart and you need to learn it.
Excellent clarification, I thought that in both trading and investing you had to understand charts to be more successful. But if that is how you describe it, I should not be desperate to learn as I have a small investment and have been with it for some time.

By time you will understand charts so it remains possible to open a demo and real account so with demo account you make some trials and if you find buy or sell order is wagering you open in same time real account and place same order then if you find chart is loser in demo account you do not do it so it is good to alternate between demo account and real account and not use demo account for a period this is wrong thinking.

It is very important that you understand every thing about what your are doing in cryptocurrency. If you are investing you can invest without knowing how to use the chart but if you are trading then you have to go ad learn how to use the chart before you can start trading

It is very important that you understand every thing about what your are doing in cryptocurrency. If you are investing you can invest without knowing how to use the chart but if you are trading then you have to go ad learn how to use the chart before you can start trading
But even you understand charts use a demo account is always required when trading so you make your chart predictions in demo account and if you find that you are earning you copy trade details in real account. This is strategy that few one are using.

By time you will understand charts so it remains possible to open a demo and real account so with demo account you make some trials and if you find buy or sell order is wagering you open in same time real account and place same order then if you find chart is loser in demo account you do not do it so it is good to alternate between demo account and real account and not use demo account for a period this is wrong thinking.
When you refer to demo account and real account, I have to say that first time I read something about this. Where do I find the site to do it and should I have experience to delve into the site? Your post has caught my attention and I look forward to researching more about it.
I have not traded cryptocurrencies, but I would like to learn and try to do it, I confess that I thought that investing and trading were the same, until today that I notice the differences. I hope to learn more on this topic!

Knowing technical analysis in the crypto currency exchange Business depends on the fact if you are going to be a trade or an investor. If you are an investor, you need news more but as a trader you need chart more.

While Doge coin was doing a whopping 10% today, win was falling at about 1.40%, this is just a brief information to explain why we should look at the charts to know where was are investing in.

When you refer to demo account and real account, I have to say that first time I read something about this. Where do I find the site to do it and should I have experience to delve into the site? Your post has caught my attention and I look forward to researching more about it.

I have not traded cryptocurrencies, but I would like to learn and try to do it, I confess that I thought that investing and trading were the same, until today that I notice the differences. I hope to learn more on this topic!
Each broker like xmarabia or instaforex or exness or etoro or whatever broker offers demo account and real account. Real account is account where you top up with funds to make trades and then cashout your earning to your real account. Demo account is demo money however money earned cannot be withdrawan as you get gift money to try trading not more and not less than that. You have to keep demo account always to make trials and real account to place orders that you see that generates profit so if you see an order is losing you will not make the same trade detail. Most trader fault is they close demo account after getting experience and they are fully risky.

Knowing technical analysis in the crypto currency exchange Business depends on the fact if you are going to be a trade or an investor. If you are an investor, you need news more but as a trader you need chart more.
I have read a lot of news and information from websites, as here in the forum that also clarify my doubts, the good thing is that I have invested, plus the little I have operated I have done well. But it is good to keep in mind these differences.
While Doge coin was doing a whopping 10% today, win was falling at about 1.40%, this is just a brief information to explain why we should look at the charts to know where was are investing in.
Excellent example @Grandeur, and I understand that seeing the graphs and analyzing them, we will know if it is convenient to invest or operate with a particular cryptocurrency.

Each broker like xmarabia or instaforex or exness or etoro or whatever broker offers demo account and real account. Real account is account where you top up with funds to make trades and then cashout your earning to your real account. Demo account is demo money however money earned cannot be withdrawan as you get gift money to try trading not more and not less than that. You have to keep demo account always to make trials and real account to place orders that you see that generates profit so if you see an order is losing you will not make the same trade detail. Most trader fault is they close demo account after getting experience and they are fully risky.
I love when I have doubts and you are there to clarify them, you explain very well and in detail, nothing to add I understood perfectly. Once I read something related to forex and those accounts, but I did not give it more importance.

And binance really makes it easier for one to see the thread a coin has been on just by clicking on that coin on the home page, you can even go as far back as years.

There are so many persons that invest without actually knowing or understanding how it works but I think it would be best to study and have full understanding to achieve maximum result

I have a small investment in cryptocurrencies but I don't know the charts well. Many recommend following them to know when to make a wise decision. While I understand that it is a curve that goes up and down according to supply and demand, I don't know more than that, so I would love to know your opinions and insights.
If you intend to go for long term holdl , you do not need to understand the chart perfectly well before you can buy . It is only important for short term traders.

I don't know if my online friends who are fans of crypto coin are using that chart. But some of them said that they are tracking the trend and trying to predict if the direction of the trend is going up or going down. That is most likely without the benefit of the crypto chart.

I think knowing the chart and interpreting them is for traders not investors the only thing an investors must try to know is the coins potential to appreciate over a time.

There are so many persons that invest without actually knowing or understanding how it works but I think it would be best to study and have full understanding to achieve maximum result
True, I actually invested without knowing much about it, and then I started to analyze and try to understand this gigantic world of cryptocurrency. However, I have evaluated to learn more to feed my knowledge, as you say, to reach the maximum result.
If you intend to go for long term holdl , you do not need to understand the chart perfectly well before you can buy . It is only important for short term traders.
Good suggestion @Josemendez , but I am already curious and although I am with long term investment, I would like to learn more from the charts and maybe trade short term, with the knowledge.

No need to scratch your head in understanding the chart in order to make investment in crypto currency. Just go with ethereum and bitcoin and you will never regret your decision.

True, I actually invested without knowing much about it, and then I started to analyze and try to understand this gigantic world of cryptocurrency. However, I have evaluated to learn more to feed my knowledge, as you say, to reach the maximum result.

Good suggestion @Josemendez , but I am already curious and although I am with long term investment, I would like to learn more from the charts and maybe trade short term, with the knowledge.
Well , short term trading is profitable but comes with it's risks. Nevertheless as part of being knowledgeable in cryptocurrency , you should learn how to use charts.

Well , short term trading is profitable but comes with it's risks. Nevertheless as part of being knowledgeable in cryptocurrency , you should learn how to use charts.
Very good, yesterday I was analyzing today I will spend more time to better understand its functionality. This way if the time comes when I need it, I will know how to operate in the short term and guide me with the graphics. I hope to clarify any doubts that may arise.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back